Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:26 pm

My PC meets all the requirements..............I've tried Game Booster.........Nothing................I've opened up my Laptop and got rid of the dust and Overheating...........Nothing

I've put the Performance settings to "Best Performance".........STILL NADA LMAO



I'm Going NUTS Here!! because I remember my laptop used to run it back then at full speed at least for a short while before it slows down.....(Which means it's capable) Now its just always sluggish


I want to get this running at full speed everytime I play throughout the duration............I just can't figure out what the problem is......



Is this game theoretically really more demanding then actual 3D games like Counterstrike, RE4 and others? because I have no problems running those games
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:19 pm

One does not simply run Crusade at Full Speed.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

  804
  Ask in 20 years.

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Mr. Mistress wrote:
One does not simply run Crusade at Full Speed.
I do simply.

But on that note, try making sure no background applications are running. Kill things in Task Manager if you have to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

  2072
  C-Mill24

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Hidden Content wrote:
Mr. Mistress wrote:
One does not simply run Crusade at Full Speed.
I do simply.

But on that note, try making sure no background applications are running. Kill things in Task Manager if you have to.
I would also suggest to not play it on full screen.
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:51 pm

First of all............Thank you all for your replies


Unfortunately I've tried all these or think i have.......


I even had the window screen down to the SIZE OF MY THUMB!! LMAO!!!! x'D



Is there anything else I'm missing?
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

  804
  Ask in 20 years.

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:54 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Hidden Content wrote:
Mr. Mistress wrote:
One does not simply run Crusade at Full Speed.
I do simply.

But on that note, try making sure no background applications are running. Kill things in Task Manager if you have to.
I would also suggest to not play it on full screen.
Actually playing full screen activates some hardware acceleration in GM so that's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Hidden Content wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Hidden Content wrote:
Mr. Mistress wrote:
One does not simply run Crusade at Full Speed.
I do simply.

But on that note, try making sure no background applications are running. Kill things in Task Manager if you have to.
I would also suggest to not play it on full screen.
Actually playing full screen activates some hardware acceleration in GM so that's a good thing.
Definitely had no dice with the big screen
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:14 am

Delete system32

(subscribe for more epic internet jokes only true gangsters will understand)
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

  2277
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:23 am

It would help greatly if you could share your RAM, proccessing power etc.

Here's a list of things you can try:


  • Defragmenting your Hard Disc. As new entries are added to your it, it is possible that a specific program, such as Crusade is fragmented between 2 or more Hard Disc sectors. At any rate, defragmenting your computer can always help boost up performance.
  • Update your graphics card driver. Drivers are software which, more or less serve as guidelines when it comes to using hardware.
  • Download the "CleanMem" program. It is capable of liberating RAM for you.
  • If you have an antivirus running, you can try logging off the internet and then shutting it off completely.


That's all I can think of for now. I hope I helped.
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:33 am

white person wrote:
Delete system32

(subscribe for more epic internet jokes only true gangsters will understand)

Lmao, I'm pretty sure I shouldn't do that
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:39 am

Slissith wrote:
It would help greatly if you could share your RAM, proccessing power etc.

Here's a list of things you can try:


  • Defragmenting your Hard Disc. As new entries are added to your it, it is possible that a specific program, such as Crusade is fragmented between 2 or more Hard Disc sectors. At any rate, defragmenting your computer can always help boost up performance.
  • Update your graphics card driver. Drivers are software which, more or less serve as guidelines when it comes to using hardware.
  • Download the "CleanMem" program. It is capable of liberating RAM for you.
  • If you have an antivirus running, you can try logging off the internet and then shutting it off completely.


That's all I can think of for now. I hope I helped.
I'm trying to upload a picture of the System Properties but it keeps exceeding attachment maxsize
Back to top Go down
Rosalinito
Level 3 CPU
Rosalinito

  89

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:45 pm

mikeyn1gm wrote:
Slissith wrote:
It would help greatly if you could share your RAM, proccessing power etc.

Here's a list of things you can try:


  • Defragmenting your Hard Disc. As new entries are added to your it, it is possible that a specific program, such as Crusade is fragmented between 2 or more Hard Disc sectors. At any rate, defragmenting your computer can always help boost up performance.
  • Update your graphics card driver. Drivers are software which, more or less serve as guidelines when it comes to using hardware.
  • Download the "CleanMem" program. It is capable of liberating RAM for you.
  • If you have an antivirus running, you can try logging off the internet and then shutting it off completely.


That's all I can think of for now. I hope I helped.
I'm trying to upload a picture of the System Properties but it keeps exceeding attachment maxsize
Then type it out. Also start quoting in a single post. It's super easy, copy the quote from the "post a reply page" and reply from the same page as the other quote you're replying.
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:48 pm

@LeeYawshee  My apologees, at first I didn't see the 2nd post until I finished my 1st reply...........I'll do that or just use "@" like I did here...

anyways, this is from "System Information":

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name MIKEY-PC
System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
System Model HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD Turion(tm) X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-72, 2100 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.49, 8/17/2009
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
User Name Mikey-PC\Mikey
Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 3.75 GB
Available Physical Memory 2.22 GB
Total Virtual Memory 7.49 GB
Available Virtual Memory 5.45 GB
Page File Space 3.75 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

  804
  Ask in 20 years.

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Here are my specs against yours. Mine are in blue.
mikeyn1gm wrote:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Fedora 19 Xfce
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 3.10.5-201.fc19.i686
Other OS Description Not Available n/a
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation Red Hat, Incorporated
System Name MIKEY-PC Fed-19-38397
System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard Hewlett-Packard
System Model HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC Pavilion dv5023ea Notebook PC
System Type x64-based PC x86-based pc, x64 processor
Processor AMD Turion(tm) X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-72, 2100 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s) AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-32 2.4GHz 1 core 1 logical processor
BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.49, 8/17/2009 Hewlett-Packard F.22 11/7/2005
SMBIOS Version 2.4 2.1
Windows Directory C:\Windows /usr (it's a linux, not a windows)
System Directory C:\Windows\system32 /bin
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1 /dev/sda1
Locale United States United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514" 3.10.5-201.fc19.i686
User Name Mikey-PC\Mikey kirby (uid 1000)
Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time UTC-7000 (this is pacific time)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB 2.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 3.75 GB 1.80 GB
Available Physical Memory 2.22 GB 1.55 GB
Total Virtual Memory 7.49 GB 0 MB
Available Virtual Memory 5.45 GB 0 MB
Page File Space 3.75 GB 0 MB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys /swap
Compare it and see if you see anything wrong. This is my laptop. It can run Crusade at 40FPS. If you want my desktop specs just ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:42 pm

@Hidden Content

Hmm......I can't really tell whats wrong.......I was actually expecting to have the weakest Laptop here lol.............If I had to guess, it looks like you have better things but for some reason you less on Memory............I guess I could knock a Memory Issue as a possibility
Back to top Go down
Rosalinito
Level 3 CPU
Rosalinito

  89

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:50 pm

mikeyn1gm wrote:
@LeeYawshee  My apologees, at first I didn't see the 2nd post until I finished my 1st reply...........I'll do that or just use "@" like I did here...

anyways, this is from "System Information":

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name MIKEY-PC
System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
System Model HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD Turion(tm) X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-72, 2100 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.49, 8/17/2009
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
User Name Mikey-PC\Mikey
Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 3.75 GB
Available Physical Memory 2.22 GB
Total Virtual Memory 7.49 GB
Available Virtual Memory 5.45 GB
Page File Space 3.75 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
It's all cool mang, don't worry about it. It's just a heads up for the future.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

  804
  Ask in 20 years.

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:51 pm

mikeyn1gm wrote:
@Hidden Content  

Hmm......I can't really tell whats wrong.......I was actually expecting to have the weakest Laptop here lol.............If I had to guess, it looks like you have better things but for some reason you less on Memory............I guess I could knock a Memory Issue as a possibility
Actually my laptop is the weakest on the forum because I'm running Linux os. 40 FPS crusade is if I were running Windows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:22 pm

@LeeYawshee Yeah dude, so what do you think?

@Hidden Content I'm so sorry to hear that........What's the most FPS you can run Crusade?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:33 pm

60FPS
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:40 pm

How can I check my Frame Rate? so that I can give a number?
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

  804
  Ask in 20 years.

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:39 pm

mikeyn1gm wrote:
How can I check my Frame Rate? so that I can give a number?
in 0.8.4 when you leave it at the title screen a demo of the gameplay starts. In the corner is the FPS. Sadly this doesn't apply to 0.9.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Hidden Content wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
How can I check my Frame Rate? so that I can give a number?
in 0.8.4 when you leave it at the title screen a demo of the gameplay starts. In the corner is the FPS. Sadly this doesn't apply to 0.9.
I'm pretty sure they both run the same though..........I don't mind running 8.4........lemme check
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

  804
  Ask in 20 years.

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:28 pm

mikeyn1gm wrote:
Hidden Content wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
How can I check my Frame Rate? so that I can give a number?
in 0.8.4 when you leave it at the title screen a demo of the gameplay starts. In the corner is the FPS. Sadly this doesn't apply to 0.9.
I'm pretty sure they both run the same though..........I don't mind running 8.4........lemme check
Oh no. 0.9 has higher requirements. If you notice, it's in HD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Hidden Content wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
Hidden Content wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
How can I check my Frame Rate? so that I can give a number?
in 0.8.4 when you leave it at the title screen a demo of the gameplay starts. In the corner is the FPS. Sadly this doesn't apply to 0.9.
I'm pretty sure they both run the same though..........I don't mind running 8.4........lemme check
Oh no. 0.9 has higher requirements. If you notice, it's in HD.
What?? damn? I thought it was the same but more polished
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Ok, According to the Crusade V0.84 demo........My game runs at 23 FPS

Good Lord =/
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Here's something interesting..............Today I played Crusade V0.84 on my Tv with "PC-to-TV" Projection via my VGA cable....................

The game was running at 33 FPS now....................When I ran it with Razor Game Booster then there was a small boost of 36 FPS

It's still not the satisfying gameplay speed i've seen in youtube videos like Melee...............Increasing the ingame speed from the VS options does nothing either
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

  2072
  C-Mill24

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Please put a cap on how many ellipses you use.
Back to top Go down
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:24 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Please put a cap on how many ellipses you use.
Excuse me?
Back to top Go down
Dustination



  Mach Rider
  2811
  Dustination

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:38 pm

mikeyn1gm wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Please put a cap on how many ellipses you use.
Excuse me?
Please........stop............putting...........so..................many....................ellipses.........,,,,,,<<<<<<<........>??????//
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
mikeyn1gm
Level 3 CPU


  78

Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Dustination wrote:
mikeyn1gm wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Please put a cap on how many ellipses you use.
Excuse me?
Please........stop............putting...........so..................many....................ellipses.........,,,,,,<<<<<<<........>??????//
You put more than i did.....and up until now there has never been a problem with that.

Edit: If you want you may request me to reply to "you" with special condition expression but I'm not going to change how I'm writing because it "bothers" you for some reason if thats what it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???   Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED??? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Why Can't I run Crusade at FULL SPEED???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» CRUSADE FULL SECRET ROSTER LEAKED
» Guys, we need to speed up
» Super Wario speed is really high
» Universal Crusade(super smash bros crusade RIPOFF)
» Stand.gif is too fast in-game, is there any way I can change it's speed in the files?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Bug Report Board-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com