Steve's Art Project: Super Smash Bros. Forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

Steve's Art Project: Super Smash Bros. Forever Empty
PostSubject: Steve's Art Project: Super Smash Bros. Forever   Steve's Art Project: Super Smash Bros. Forever EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 4:43 pm

Hey, it's been awhile.
Although the forum is pretty dormant right now, I'm gonna post this here anyway.

Steve's Art Project: Super Smash Bros. Forever Dczf5mm-959a12b5-3be0-4f7e-a33e-ae4a0c7c3486

I figure a few of you might be interested in seeing the project, so that's why I posted this here.

I'm drawing a bunch of characters for a Smash Bros. roster everyday (usually). Sometimes I post two characters a day, are very rarely I won't post any. That's all you really need to know, but the specifics are on the Discord server, if you're interested in that (https://discord.gg/WFKbBD).

I also have a DeviantArt and Twitter which have the same name as I do on the forum (if you wanna follow there instead).

Of course you don't have to do any of that, you can just look at this and walk away, but I'd really appreciate if you came to the Discord server, even if in the end you never really say anything.
Back to top Go down

Steve's Art Project: Super Smash Bros. Forever
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1