Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Just want to collect opinions. Which Final Smash do you like more?
Team Attack
Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 Bar_left20%Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 Bar_right
 20% [ 2 ]
HoloDragon
Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 Bar_left50%Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 Bar_right
 50% [ 5 ]
Both are equally impressive/unimpressive
Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 Bar_left30%Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 Bar_right
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 7:20 am

Beast, you already supported this bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 4:07 pm

Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 Latest?cb=20150121082428If he wants to support it twice, I'll let him (he still only counts as one)

Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 .eJwFwdERgyAMANBdGAAkTYi6DRBA71Q4wK9ed-97X_X2S-3qmLON3Rg5R6xd9Ji1-5J0qbVcybdz6Fhv4-f08bjTM4exjLAREiKQY16BDBCTsxsDwmKtw80acZyzowxL-ARYkBhkjRGEc5IgSbenqN8fn_opVw

Back to top Go down
Sk00ps

Sk00ps

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 3:41 pm

You have my support for her! She sure does have a lot of support too

Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:32 pm

Thanks to the FP Discord server, I've changed Lilac's Up Air AGAIN (I seem to never be satisfied). It will probably stay as this however (at least until FP2)

Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 .eJwFwdERgyAMANBdGAAkTYi6DRBA71Q4wK9ed-97X_X2S-3qmLON3Rg5R6xd9Ji1-5J0qbVcybdz6Fhv4-f08bjTM4exjLAREiKQY16BDBCTsxsDwmKtw80acZyzowxL-ARYkBhkjRGEc5IgSbenqN8fn_opVw

Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 8:44 am

the side special bothers me though, what is it referencing?

most wanted: Jin kazama, Spyro, Marina lightyears,Simon Belmont, Black shadow
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 8:53 am

crazybark wrote:
the side special bothers me though, what is it referencing?
In the level "Pangu Lagoon" (which is a later level for Lilac), there are these blue rings that give you something I call a "Dragon Star." Along with giving you the ability to use Dragon Boost 2 times in a row w/o needing to wait for the energy bar to refill, it also makes Lilac's basic attack shoot out projectiles. Originally, the side special was "Shild Burst", but I wanted to make it more "Lilac" and less "Hybrid"
Spoiler:
I have most of the moves in the "Attack Reference" tab in the main post, though a few images may need to be updated (this one included) to better show what the attack is

Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 10:31 am

...i only remember using those for boosting....how did i miss that?

most wanted: Jin kazama, Spyro, Marina lightyears,Simon Belmont, Black shadow
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:44 pm

Due to the FP2 Sample Edition now being available, Updated the moveset with some new attacks. These changes affect the...

• Jab
  • Down Tilt
  • Neutral Air (Old Forward Air)
  • Forward Air (New attack)
  • Back Air
  • Up Air

Reference Images will come at a later

EDIT: Reference Image for all attacks are now availible

Back to top Go down
Ajtkg
Level 2 CPU
Ajtkg

Mega Man

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 8:17 am

I'll support, Good idea.
Back to top Go down
Captain Berzerk
Level 4 CPU
Captain Berzerk

Krystal
  20GX_Berzerk

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:55 pm

u already know i gotta hit up my friend Carvol's idea with that "Support" for Lilac "the other purple haired pipsqueak" for Crusade

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3