Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Just want to collect opinions. Which Final Smash do you like more?
Team Attack
Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 Bar_left20%Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 Bar_right
 20% [ 2 ]
HoloDragon
Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 Bar_left50%Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 Bar_right
 50% [ 5 ]
Both are equally impressive/unimpressive
Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 Bar_left30%Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 Bar_right
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:15 am

Added a few more updates:
Added (possible) KO% for some attacks
Updated description for some attacks
Added possibility for "Dragon Boost" to go straight up
Made "Shield Burst" not a projectile, but made it have less power at distance (including Fully-Charged)
Added "Effect Time" and "Recharge Time" to "Dragon Star."
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Added (possible) KO% to the Side Smash, Super Shield Burst, Back Air, Up Air, Down Air, Down Smash, and Dash Attack.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:49 pm

Made some minor edits:

Replaced "Shield Burst" (Side Special) with a different move based off of the Dragon Star in Freedom Planet. Due to this change, "Dragon Star" (Down Special) was slightly edited.
Edited the Taunt slightly
Changed Down Smash (Again)
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:18 am

I added a temporary Poll (Lasting 60 days) to collect your opinion on which Final Smash you like more/think is better.

Also added the (possible) series symbol, under Misc.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:33 am

Edited the actual moveset, with a few new moves, an old move, and a move alteration

Moved old Jab to Forward Tilt.
New Jab.
New Up Tilt. (The one that was here originally)
New Grab and Pummel.
Added info to the Down Tilt
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:47 am

Loving the dedication in this thread. I'll give you a support
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:26 am

Thank you SP. (Have you played Freedom Planet yet? In the very first reply, you mentioned that you haven't, and that was almost 2 months ago.) I generally try my best to make regular updates whenever it seems necessary to help explain the character further.

I am very happy with how this thread is turning out, and I am interested by all of the other character suggestions, from the random to the regular. Unfortuanatly, I will have to wait a year to make any more drastic changes to the moveset (as that is when Freedom Planet's sequel comes out).

And as a (semi)-regular update:

Removed "Team Attack" Final Smash. Because of this, Lilac now has "Holodragon" as her only Final Smash. I did this because, when I first made this, I didn't run into anything that could really work as a Final Smash for Lilac (which is funny because I was only one level away), so I decided to improvise with something I saw early in the game. However, after seeing both the Holodragon in the game and lightdasher's suggestion, I felt that it was a much more realistic Final Smash. I don't know why it has taken me this long to remove Team Attack though.

I decided to put it in an "Archive" spoiler for the time until the Poll ends.

Edit: Also added a new taunt (there are now 2 taunts)
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:08 pm

I have played a bit of Freedom Planet, I passed the first level (world?) and got to the second one, and lost twice to the 2nd level's final boss (as Lilac). Gameplay was fun overall, but the voice acting was atrocious imo.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 7:48 am

I don't have a problem with the voice acting that much (I've heard much worse), but I can understand where you are coming from. You could always play on Classic Mode; it will remove (most) of the cutscenes, so you will only have to deal with the character while you control them
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:01 pm

Made some more edits using what information Galaxy Trail (Freedom Planet Developers) has given out about the second game.

Added a second Victory Animation, but due to the fact that there is currently no known quotes, the original Victory animation (from Freedom Planet 1) is staying.
Replaced Lilac's old back air with a new attack that appears in Freedom Planet 2 (from what it appears at least).
Updated references for the Back Air
Using a Beta/Early Demo of Freedom Planet 1, I have a new reference for Lilac's Dash attack

Edit: Also decided to show all of the moves that have been removed since the creation of this thread. You can find them in the "Archived Moves"

Edit 2: Also updated the information on the Down Air.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 9:46 am

No thanks we don't need any more sonic characters SpoderDolan
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:12 pm

That moment when you don't know if they're joking or not
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:42 pm

But Lilac can't be a Sonic character because she doesn't have a Spin Dash. Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 Kappa

Anyways, updated (slightly improved) her neutral special, Dragon Cyclone.

Also decided to add the appearances she has made (at least those that I know of)
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:13 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:

Joking

Hence the SpoderDolan
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:18 pm

Keybladeguy wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:

Joking

Hence the SpoderDolan
I liked the joke, but I thought that you had to be able to spin-dash to be a sonic character Kappa.

On a (slightly) more serious note, updated Lilac's Neutral Air's Reference pic with an older image from the demo version I found.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 1:51 pm

More info about Lilac's FP2 appearance has been made available. As such I have made a few more changes:
Lilac's up special, Dragon Boost, now has a new ability called "Boost Breaker," which cancels the move early with an electrical blast. As such, the Up Special's reference pics have been updated
Made minor edits to Lilac's forward air. It now features a sweetspot.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 8:19 am

Currently updating Lilac's Pallet swaps. As of now, lightdasher's pallet swaps (set 2) have updated descriptions, while my own (set 1) have colors 1-5 available, with descriptions for all 8 present.

Pallet 6 is now up

Some more changes were made:
All of my own pallet swaps (set 1) are now up
Changed third hit of the Neutral Attack/Jab
Removed second hit of Forward Tilt
Renamed Final Smash to Holodragon Assault (Was simply called Holodragon before)
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 6:31 pm

I've already played Freedom Planet, and I've got to say, she has the potential to be a unique character in smash. The only problem is the availability of the character as a whole, in terms of how many attacks she uses. If anyone ever thinks about Lilac being added to a Smash game, it's best to wait for Freedom Planet 2 to be released.

Aside from that, her fighting style seems to be a hybrid of 3 or so other characters, but, nonetheless, support for this character is indeed a must. +1
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 6:34 pm

I just realized that I never supported Lilac

So I'll support now

Support
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 9:13 pm

sluigi123 wrote:
I've already played Freedom Planet, and I've got to say, she has the potential to be a unique character in smash. The only problem is the availability of the character as a whole, in terms of how many attacks she uses. If anyone ever thinks about Lilac being added to a Smash game, it's best to wait for Freedom Planet 2 to be released.

Aside from that, her fighting style seems to be a hybrid of 3 or so other characters, but, nonetheless, support for this character is indeed a must. +1
The "Limited Moveset" isn't too much of a problem, though whenever new info about Lilac in Freedom Planet 2 becomes available, I update it if it works (Her current Back Air and "Boost Break" ability for example), though I agree that, when the sequel gets released, Lilac will have a much better shot.

She actually started out as more of a "Hybrid" of the 3 playable characters in the initial version, as she featured Carol's "Roll-On-Command"(Lilac can also roll, just not "On-Command"), Pounce ability, Wall Jumping, and Wild Kick (Forward Smash) along with Milla's Shield Burst and Phantom Blocks (Used in her Down Smash). Lilac's original Final Smash also featured the 3 ganging up on opponents. The new (current by the time I write this) version doesn't feature any of Milla's abilities (except the Forward Throw now that I am thinking of it), removed the Wall Jump and Pounce, and features a more "Personal" Final Smash. If you want more Info on the cut moves, check the "Archived Section"

Edit: Made a (very minor) change to the Down Throw
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 2:41 pm

Greatly updated the Attack Reference Descriptions, along with adding the possible abilities Kirby would get from copying Lilac
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 3:44 pm

support
Back to top Go down
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU
Jexulus

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 9:20 am

I have decided to support Lilac. I'm not familiar with Freedom Planet, but rounding out indie representation with a distinct take on the Sonic archetype (super weird he has his own archetype now) would be great to see.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 8:05 am

Made some more update (Mainly Minor)

• Made some minor updates (mainly buffs) to Lilac's attack power
  • Updated Lilac's Down Air
  • Changed HoloDragon's Up-B
  • Added Reference Pictures for the HoloDragon's attacks
  • Added a possible new forward smash. You can see it in Attack Reference: Forward Smash. Along with this, I might have made some very minor edits to other Attack Reference Descriptions
  • Minor updates Lilac's Attributes
  • Labeled Lilac's Black Team and Yellow Team Colors on both mine and lightdasher's (Both have Milla's color as Yellow and Spade's color as Black)
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:37 pm

More updates:

• Somewhat updated the Attributes descriptions
  • Improved descriptions to Lilac's Jab, Forward Tilt and Forward Air
  • Updated "Dragon Boost" with invincibility frames IF you use it with "Dragon Star"
  • "Dragon Star" now gives minor buffs to Lilac's attack power
  • A new reference Picture has been added to "Dragon Star," showing the supercharged Dragon Boost in Freedom Planet
  • Improved the description of her Victory Pose
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 3:02 am

Made 2 changes to make Lilac's attacks seem more "Natural." (also a bump for new users)

• The second hit of the Jab is now a punch. The first and third hit are unaltered
  • Lilac's up air has completely changed from an upward kick to a reverse-flip kick (think Smash 4 Falco's Up Air)
Back to top Go down
Munkeeman
Level 2 CPU
Munkeeman

munkeeman10

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 10:56 am

This is good, I love Freedom Planet, and I love Lilac, but I have a quick suggestion to make.

I propose making Rising Slash an up tilt instead, and give it multi-hits. That would be a bit more true to the game.

Other than that minor flaw, this is a fantastic proposal! 100% support from me!
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:41 am

Munkeeman wrote:
This is good, I love Freedom Planet, and I love Lilac, but I have a quick suggestion to make.

I propose making Rising Slash an up tilt instead, and give it multi-hits. That would be a bit more true to the game.

Other than that minor flaw, this is a fantastic proposal! 100% support from me!
Thanks for the support. As for why Rising Slash is a smash attack, I always saw it as one due to the fact that it is one of Lilac's strongest hitting attacks, not to mention that finding/creating a new up Smash would be more difficult than doing the same to an Up Tilt

Edit: That being said, once the second game gets released, I'll go through the attacks there and see if there are any that would work better as an Up Smash.
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 7:49 am

support, love freedom planet & lilac would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 9:54 pm

support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action   Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet) Discussion: Cyclone into the Action
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next