First Cave (The Legend of Zelda)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

First Cave (The Legend of Zelda) Empty
PostSubject: First Cave (The Legend of Zelda)   First Cave (The Legend of Zelda) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:44 am

Okay so I recently acquired an NES and I got LoZ the original, I noticed there weren't any stages representing the 8-bit area of LoZ so how about this.

First Cave:

I know LoZ is from a top-down perspective, but add some platforms in their, I don't know what they'd be, maybe the blocks from dungeons... anyway, put some platforms in front of the old man, close in on the pic, getting rid of the walls, the fires would do stage damage, and attacking the man would cause the fire to shoot magic at you (I can't find a pic of it if you do, put it in the comments) At times Link would come in and take the sword, he only damages players when he holds the sword up. Now I know this may not be up to SSBC standards but give me some slack, it's my first stage creation, anyway hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: First Cave (The Legend of Zelda)   First Cave (The Legend of Zelda) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:20 pm

It's funny how iconic this place is, yet wouldn't make a good stage.

If we wanted an 8-Bit Zelda stage, it should be the Overworld, or a Dungeon.

I was going to argue about Link appearing in the stage if he was being played as, then I remembered 75m so that wouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: First Cave (The Legend of Zelda)   First Cave (The Legend of Zelda) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:14 pm

Pretty bad honestly. You could have a better stage where you traverse iconic areas from the first few Zelda's, not this for the sake of it being the first cave.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: First Cave (The Legend of Zelda)   First Cave (The Legend of Zelda) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:54 pm

The would you like it to be the treasure rooms? The 1st dungeon entrance? C'mon looking for ideas here.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: First Cave (The Legend of Zelda)   First Cave (The Legend of Zelda) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:59 pm

I want it to be neither of those, and if you want ideas make them yourself. I'm not your maid; I've given you enough suggestions here and your character threads to make a whole new thread.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Cave (The Legend of Zelda)   First Cave (The Legend of Zelda) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Cave (The Legend of Zelda)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1