Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spoon300
Level 4 CPU

Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Happy Zelda Day, Everypony! Two Zelda Ladies will get center stage from from the eldest time to the latest time. Let us start with with the leading lady of Skyward Sword.

Fi is a spirit residing within the Goddess Sword, created by Hylia to guide her chosen hero come the time of his trial. Her manner of speech is modeled after that of an artificial intelligence as they commonly appear in fiction; her dialogue is represented by audible, but incomprehensible, Auto-Tune vocalization. Fi's personality is rather formal; she is very intelligent and level-headed, constantly analyzing any situation and giving a calculated assessment on the odds. Fi fights gracefully and tactfully.

Spirit Form

Spoiler:

Intro: Fi appears from the Master Sword

Gameplay Style: Nothing But Graceful Kicks for this character.

B: By using Goddess Ballet, Fi will spin forward gracefully, slashing at all opponents she may come in contact with.

Up+B: With Ascension, Fi will dash upwards quickly while cloaked in a heavenly light.

Side+B: Dash of Light sends Fi forward at lightspeed, the glowing trail remains for a second, damaging anyone in its way before it disappears.

Down+B: Rainbow Enhance gives Fi a temporary buff, boosting all of her stats for ten seconds.

Final Smash: Goddess Slash. Similar to Triforce Slash, if this move is successful, Fi will become the Goddess Sword and slash in a graceful fashion many times, before launching her victim.
Back to top Go down
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Y'know. You really don't have to suggest anyone and everyone you possibly can.

Who's next? Navi? Tatl? Midna? Oh wait. Midna is already asked for. -rolls eyes-
Back to top Go down
Spoon300
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:42 pm

Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet... Since Ghirahim can shift between spirit and Human at will, why cant Fi, Right? Do you wanna see how that hypothetical Human form of hers would fight?
Back to top Go down
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Spoon300 wrote:
Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet... Since Ghirahim can shift between spirit and Human at will, why cant Fi, Right? Do you wanna see how that hypothetical Human form of hers would fight?

-shakes you- Why don't you ever get what people mean?! O_O
Back to top Go down
Spoon300
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Okay, Okay, I'll cool it with the character suggestions for now...
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Nights Owl wrote:
Y'know. You really don't have to suggest anyone and everyone you possibly can.

Who's next? Navi? Tatl? Midna? Oh wait. Midna is already asked for. -rolls eyes-
At least he's limiting himself to 2 a day.

I'd still like to see more detail - you say she's level-headed, but her playstyle seems reckless kicks and spins. Can't we do better?
- I feel like her spins should be normal attacks. Surely her specials can be more... special.
- A random buff for a special seems kind of boring. At least Geno's is a recovery move as well.
- Even though Fi is a major character in Skyward Sword and is playable in Hyrule Warriors, she isn't even my first choice of a character from Skyward Sword. Ghirahim would be much more enjoyable to play as, and I really doubt we'd get both in Crusade. I don't even think we'd get much more than 1 more Zelda character after Zelda/Sheik - if so, there are plenty of better options (such as Masked Link, Midna, Impa).
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:24 pm

If we were to have a Skyward Sword character, I would rather see Ghirahim over her. So I can't get behind this character.

Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:31 pm

Also please put large images in spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 5:48 am

Spoon300 wrote:
Okay, Okay, I'll cool it with the character suggestions for now...

Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBX-WkeZleP46nvRwD_tanE5grvHRpaZoJcMDWXwVM-MHNJUlrYA
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 5:46 pm

Smash King wrote:
If we were to have a Skyward Sword character, I would rather see Ghirahim over her. So I can't get behind this character.

I feel the same way. I'd support Fi as an Assist Trophy, but as for new Zelda characters, aside from Zelda/Sheik and Ganon, I only want to see Skull Kid.

And I want a full, proper, well thought-out moveset for him. Hands off, Spoon.
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Ghirahim is actually one of my favorite Zelda villains thanks to his character - and I think with his transformation and various attacks (using a sword, projectiles, and grappling moves), he could have a diverse moveset.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Smash King wrote:

Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion 574
Back to top Go down
Kerbal64
Level 1 CPU
Kerbal64

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:43 pm

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
I feel the same way. I'd support Fi as an Assist Trophy, but as for new Zelda characters, aside from Zelda/Sheik and Ganon, I only want to see Skull Kid.

This! I know this thread is for Fi (who, to be honest, I'm not really in favor of), but I have to show support for Skull Kid. More so than Ghirahim, he's an iconic villain with a unique visual design, great potential for a moveset, and a fairly obvious, but still freaking awesome Final Smash.

If we could have both Ghirahim and Skull Kid, that'd be great, but if There Can Only Be One!, then my support will go to Skull Kid.
Back to top Go down
Spoon300
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:04 am

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
Smash King wrote:

And I want a full, proper, well thought-out moveset for him. Hands off, Spoon.

So you're calling dibs on Skull Kid?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Have fun with that Moveset, Buddy! My advice: wait until Hyrule Warriors to Figure out the Guy's Moveset.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:02 am

Whaa...what? What dark sorcery is this? How is this even possible? I thought we were rid of you! The hell is going on?
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:14 am

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
Whaa...what? What dark sorcery is this? How is this even possible? I thought we were rid of you! The hell is going on?

It's probably just a status tag and he's most likely not yet actually banned.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 2:15 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
Naughty Ottsel wrote:

Either that or Spoon is the King of Evil.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:41 pm

Slissith wrote:
HypeConduit wrote:
Naughty Ottsel wrote:

Either that or Spoon is the King of Evil.

I wouldn't put it past him to reincarnate himself just to keep plaguing us. But if he holds the Triforce of Power, then the goddesses have some serious explaining to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Fi (Legend of Zelda) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1