HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Discuss whether or not you think Sheik should be added to Super Smash Bros. Crusade.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:02 pm

Sheik and Zelda could be nice additions to the game. However, like in SSB4, I'd prefer both being appart characters (Zelda no longer transforms in Sheik, and viceversa).

About any changes, about the rest of the moveset, there's no trouble. However, I'm suggesting some changes for her Down Special and Final Smash:

-Down Special: Geyzer: Sheik creates a water spout that travels along the ground. Juggles enemies in the air while slowly moving forward. (This move is extracted from Hyrule Warriors)

-Final Smash: Goddess Harp: Sheik performs a series of quick rapid slashes before playing her harp, causing a magical explosion which destroys the enemy, and everybody who's near her.

What do you think? Comment, please.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:34 pm

MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
Sheik and Zelda could be nice additions to the game. However, like in SSB4, I'd prefer both being appart characters (Zelda no longer transforms in Sheik, and viceversa).

About any changes, about the rest of the moveset, there's no trouble. However, I'm suggesting some changes for her Down Special and Final Smash:

-Down Special: Geyzer: Sheik creates a water spout that travels along the ground. Juggles enemies in the air while slowly moving forward. (This move is extracted from Hyrule Warriors)

-Final Smash: Goddess Harp: Sheik performs a series of quick rapid slashes before playing her harp, causing a magical explosion which destroys the enemy, and everybody who's near her.

Sure, why not.

But please stop saying "Comment please" at the end of every post you make. Maybe make it a bit more original or just not say anything at all.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:47 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:

Sure, why not.

But please stop saying "Comment please" at the end of every post you make. Maybe make it a bit more original or just not say anything at all.

Yes, buddy. I was thinking in give her some moves from Hyrule Warriors.

And, about the second, I'll try to avoid it...
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:

Sure, why not.

Yes, buddy. I was thinking in give her some moves from Hyrule Warriors.

And, about the second, I'll try to avoid it...
Hey, if you'd like to keep saying "comment please", don't let me stop you; it's kinda your catchphrase by now anyways.

Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Yes, I wouldn't mind her. And Striker, you did well. I never liked her Smash 4 Down B
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:15 am

I always wondered if we were going to separate the two like in Smash 4 or keep them together like in Brawl and Melee. Personally I'd prefer the first one.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:41 am

Same. when both are seperated, then both can flourish.
But if both are seperated, then Zelda needs to be her Twilight Princess self like in Brawl and Smash 4, because that Zelda never transformed into Shiek, while the Zelda from OoT did transform into Shiek (yes, I want Zelda canonity to be a thing in Crusade).
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 3:53 am

I prefer them to be separated, and if something needs to be changed is her side b, back to Brawl/Melee's or a new one like the Down B Striker suggested. I'm fine with the Down B we have in Smash 4, it is so cool and has killing potential.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:58 am

Sheik should definitively be a separate character from Zelda!

The bouncing fish could potentially turn into a Side B if there's a new Down B thought out, but i think the remote grenade just needs better balancing.
Sheik's Fair string and throw mix ups are so good that she rarely needs to use other options... and when she does, Needles do anything the grenade can do but better.

My idea involves switching both moves. Bouncing Fish Side B And Grenade Down B. Sheik goes through the same animation for Down B, but this is just to "plant" it in a similar way to Snake's C4. It has a set timer that is sooner than Snake's, but it can still be remotely activated.
Since the string is what makes it unique, if Sheik moves too far from the grenade she automatically does the "Activation" animation (aka, run out of string so is forced to activate it)
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 3:25 pm

The Bouncing Fish is completely useless IMO. It should be removed.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 5:48 pm

Braystar wrote:
The Bouncing Fish is completely useless IMO. It should be removed.

It's one of her most useful combo finishers. High level players use it tons to rack up damage, finish stocks and more. Removing Bouncing Fish would only creeply a Sm4sh oriented Sheik
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 5:51 pm

'IMO' Anyway IDC about competitive, that's not what Smash is.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 5:57 pm

Braystar wrote:
'IMO' Anyway IDC about competitive, that's not what Smash is.

"Not being what Smash is" is also a weak argument. All Smash games are played competitively regardless of balance. We all know what happened to Brawl thanks to Metaknight/Ice climber balancing. Crusade could suffer that same fate if it doesn't make the proper adjustments "Just because the competitive aspect of it is not what Smash is".

That said, Search tutorials and learn the move. You are missing on a great Sheik tool. And if you don't want to then by all means suggest an alternative.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Striker already did, so I don't need to since I like it and want it in her movset.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 7:19 pm

If we go too far into the competitive side of Smash, we'll just become SSF2 or Project M with Ristar.

I don't want that, I want silly Smash shenanigans.

Of course that's just what I want. That's just what I believe. Go ahead and do as you please.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 7:21 pm

SILLINESS BEATS COMPLETIVE!
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 7:25 pm

COMPLETIVE SMASH IS BEST SMASH

I having nothing against competitive Smash, but moves like Skeik's down special, and ZSS's down special are just empty moves to me. I'll never use them.

BUT! I never play as either as those characters so maybe I just suck.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:47 pm

They are pretty hype moves tbh. I suggest going to practice and testing them out in sm4sh. you can mix up your recovery a little bit, Sheik's is safe on block and ZSS' can spike/Bury opponents. Go watch Nairo and stuff. Just because you don't use those moves, it doesnt mean that they need to be replaced :U
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:49 pm

I'd rather not practice a character that I never enjoyed playing :U

I agree with the not replacing it tho
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:33 pm

I support! Bring her back with everything she has in smash 4, except give her the chain from melee. Please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion   Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheik [The Legend of Zelda] Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1