Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 12:16 am

Well, here's a more detailed moveset for a de-cloned Lucina:

Spoiler:

What do you think? Comment, please.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 10:30 am

Well, if Lucina does make it into Crusade, she won't be a clone anymore because Marth now has her moveset. I'm no FE expert, so I can't say anything on how accurate a new moveset is.
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 2:40 pm

Thinking better about it, I can't really support Lucina as a character, I mean Marth already has the not tip thing as an alternative playstyle, and even if Lucina gets a new moveset I would prefer other character that wasn't in Smash 4, since any other character would me better for me than other member of Marth's family.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 3:34 pm

I don't think she should be in, either. Lucina's character may be good (or so I've heard at least), but Robin's a much better Awakening rep in terms of uniqueness, playstyle, and game representation. Even if Lucina is decloned, it wouldn't make sense to have her in over Robin, and it certainly wouldn't make sense to have two FE characters from the same game (honestly, with Roy added to Sm4sh as a much better semi-clone of Marth and with Corrin bringing the number of FE characters to 6 AND with Robin already rep-ing Awakening, Lucina is just extraneous and unnecessary in SSB4, even, if you ask me. But I digress).
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 4:36 pm

Just stop, Lucina is a terrible character to start with and as pointed out, thanks to alt playstyles the only unique thing about her is gone. No support for female Marth.
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 3:46 pm

Robin and Chrom are both better than Lucina.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 9:36 pm

Braystar wrote:
Just stop, Lucina is a terrible character to start with and as pointed out, thanks to alt playstyles the only unique thing about her is gone. No support for female Marth.
I 100% do not support Lucina in Crusade but as a character, personality-wise, that is completely unaccurate. She's a good character personality-wise.
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:27 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
Braystar wrote:
I 100% do not support Lucina in Crusade but as a character, personality-wise, that is completely unaccurate. She's a good character personality-wise.

...he says before tabbing over to his Lucina hentai
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:36 am

Oh wow, that's the lowest burn I have seen for a while. Shame on you.
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:47 am

im sorry but that was some hardcore waifu emblem going on i couldnt let it pass without comment
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:23 pm

Kzinssie wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Braystar wrote:

I married Maribelle in Awakening, so...

I know you're joking, but calling a female a good character doesn't mean I browse hentai of them lol.
And on the note of Waifu Emblem...Why do you think Glover's alts are Felicia?

Last edited by Lego Shaq on Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:25 pm

^
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 2:07 pm

Kzinssie wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Braystar wrote:

If you were in front of me right now that would have earned you a punch to the face. Not only is that very insulting to my friend, who doesn't even want her in Crusade, but to the character herself. "Oh, he's approving of her personality so he must spend weeknights fapping to her so hard he chafes his d*ck."

Also, I'm far from a feminist, but I do have to point out that you're implying that female characters in games can only be liked for being sexy and no other reason.

ANYWAY, as for the topic at hand, I cannot approve of Lucina in Crusade. She's a fine character, but what is unique to her in her game doesn't offer that many new things to the table. As she stands in Smash now she's merely a Marth clone, one made obsolete in Crusade by the style system coming in patch .9.1, and Robin is a better choice for an FE Awakening rep (other than Chrom) overall.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 2:09 pm

That's some sig-worthy banter by Kzinssie
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 Vwu07sd

the joke was more how damn quickly he leapt to her defense

that said i admit i went a bit too far and im sorry
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Kzinssie wrote:
Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 Vwu07sd

the joke was more how damn quickly he leapt to her defense

that said i admit i went a bit too far and im sorry
Thank you for linking that pic! I remember it fondly and love it

Don't worry about it. I did jump quickly I suppose so I can't fault you for assuming that.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:05 pm

It is perfectly healthy to be attracted to a fictional character.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:13 pm

SP wrote:
It is perfectly healthy to be attracted to a fictional character.
Thanks Slackbot
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:35 pm

I collect waifus like they're baseball cards, it's all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:55 pm

Kzinssie wrote:
I collect waifus like they're baseball cards, it's all in good fun.
Can't say I've ever had a waifu before Felicia. Not even Maribelle, I just married her cause I think she's cool. Lissa X Maribelle for life.

But anyways back on course
So does anyone have any proper ideas for how we can even get Lucina with Marth's new alt? Because really I just cannot see it happening even more then it couldn't before the tipper. I won't support either way though.
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:34 pm

She could use spears as a Great Lord but at that point you should just go for Chrom. Maybe something with Galeforce? I got nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:57 am

Kzinssie wrote:
She could use spears as a Great Lord but at that point you should just go for Chrom. Maybe something with Galeforce? I got nothing.
I'd have to argue, for Awakening reps, it's Robin who should be in, Chrom who shouldn't be in, Lucina who shouldn't be in. Robin >>>>>>Chrom>>>>Lucina.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 4:52 pm

Lol Shaq I meant in Smash, I'm not that ignorant. And now look at what you've done now.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:29 pm

Braystar wrote:
Lol Shaq I meant in Smash, I'm not that ignorant. And now look at what you've done now.
Literally none of that was my fault lmao, plus it's done and over with.
Back to top Go down
thebigguy270
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 2:09 pm

If we're going to include her somehow, maybe we should include her as an alternate skin for Marth. Maybe we could do the same for Chrom.

Just a sufgggestion, though.
So... half support?
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 4:08 pm

Well, I still insist that she could be a nice addition, but with a different moveset
Back to top Go down
SkilliSmash
Level 2 CPU
SkilliSmash

Ryu
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 3:16 pm

thebigguy270 wrote:
If we're going to include her somehow, maybe we should include her as an alternate skin for Marth. Maybe we could do the same for Chrom.

So... half support?

umm.. you do know that shes already in as spread marth rite?
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 3:27 pm

SkilliSmash wrote:
thebigguy270 wrote:

So... half support?

umm.. you do know that shes already in as spread marth rite?

That isn't Lucina though, it's Spread Marth, there's a difference.

If Lucina were to appear in Crusade, she should have an entirely new moveset, and shouldn't share a slot with Marth (they aren't literally the same character like Mario and Dr. Mario, Link and Toon Link, etc.). Clones (from what I understand) take the same amount of time as any other character due to the fact that the sprites still need to be made. They can be traced over, like what I imagined happened with Dr. Mario, but the effort could instead go into a new character instead. I'd say if we were to add another Fire Emblem character, it should either be Robin or Tiki. But to be perfectly honest, I'd rather just go with nobody form Fire Emblem, and add in someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucina [Fire Emblem] Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2