Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion Empty
PostSubject: Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion   Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 4:31 am

I recently suggested that we add Orcane from Rivals of Aether into Super Smash Bros Crusade. And After making that suggestion I thought "Gee, wouldn't it be nice if he got a stage as well?". In the original game, Orcane got his own stage in the form of Merchant Port. But rather than just adding that stage into the game I got the idea of making a transition stage, where you go to all four main Rival's home stages.

Section 1: Fire Capitol
Fire Capitol is the hometown of both Zetterburn and Forsburn, but is mainly the home stage of Zetterburn. It features a flag that hangs from a platform, some boxes to stand on and a part of the building also serves as a raised platform. With hazards off, the raised platform becomes a non-solid platform to prevent wall combos
Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion Comp_fire_stage

Section 2: Air Armada
This airship is the home stage of Wrastor, and rightfully so. The two propellers that keep the ship afloat serve as platforms and the big spring in the middle can be used for intense air battles. The spring is removed in the no hazards version.
Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion Comp_air_stage

Section 3: Merchant Port
Located in Orcane's home Water Town, the Merchant Port is where Orcane got his reputation for being a bratty trickster. It's used for transporting water to the real world, and thus has two water containers below the two main platforms. When these water containers are filled, you can attack it for a powerful attack that hits anyone above and below the platforms. It's also got multiple spinning platforms in the center spinning around like a windmill. The no hazards form has no water containers and has two small platforms in the center instead of multiple spinning ones.
Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion Comp_water_stage
(This image was from an early version of the game, which is why the basic mode only has a single platform in it)

Section 4: Rock Wall
Rock Wall was built for protecting the Aetherian Forest from harm and is the home stage of Kragg. It features four small platforms in a layout similar to Good Egg Galaxy from Crusade 0.8.4. With hazards on, this stage has walkoffs. Without the hazards, the walkoffs end by the platforms.
Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion 336?cb=20150116045150

These four sections are chosen at random and the transition is similar to the Caste Siege transition. I believe this can be both a fun and competitively viable stage and I hope you will give me your support!
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion   Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:24 am

I'm interested
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion   Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:42 pm

Definitely more interested in this stage than the character. Not to oppose the character but yes, I'd love to see this stage here.
Back to top Go down
TacoWaffle
Level 1 CPU
TacoWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion   Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:47 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
Definitely more interested in this stage than the character. Not to oppose the character but yes, I'd love to see this stage here.
I'm on the same page, even though the stage imo seems more likely than a character from the series. Can't say why I feel that way... I just do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion   Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Aetherian Tour (Rivals of Aether) discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1