The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:56 pm

Keybladeguy wrote:
Yes. MANY THANKS for this thread.

I support.
Thank you! I still need to finish this thread haha.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:14 pm

I like this. Not too bad.

If I may give a suggestion to the Final Smash:

UBERCHARGE: The Heavy says "I'm ready Doc." and gets hit by a colored beam (depending on what color he is) that Uber-Charges the heavy, making him completely invincible to damage, along with greatly increasing his speed and damage output. The Minigun also requires no wind-up for the minimal effect and charges quicker.

and some aerials:

N-Air: Heavy opens up his arms and legs and performs a bellyflop-like pose. Similar to King Dedede's
U-Air: Swings the barrel of Sasha (The minigun) upwards

If I think of more, I'll shout them out

(btw, this does count as me supporting this)
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Keybladeguy wrote:
Yes. MANY THANKS for this thread.

I support.
Thank you! I still need to finish this thread haha.

Spy may be my main class, but Heavy is just tons of fun. Definitely the character I'd pick to rep TF2/
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:40 am

Support
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:48 am

Why should you care what I know:

If you're going to have a single rep, then it wouldn't hurt to draw ideas from other classes. You already have to. Heavy can't doublejump, but scout can.

Perhaps recovery comes in the form of a rocketjump? Maybe a rocket comes out of nowhere to propel him upward.

D-smash could be the Huo-Long heater, and F-smash could be any other minigun, with a mechanic like Bayo's Bullet Arts. The first swing deals damage and then he can continue to fire.

You could reference pyro's airblast or a minisentry. You could even have an ubercharge mechanic that works like the new Shadow's ability. Maybe a backstab mechanic, where all his tilts do more damage when the enemy is facing away.

You could also have fun with all the custom games, like dodgeball or deathrun or prophunt, even though they're not TF2-specific.

You can REALLY have some fun with the taunt, given the memes are strong with this game. Though honestly it should always be 'POW! Haha'.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:34 am

If I recall, Tingle has 2 taunts (Shield and taunt at the same time I think), so you could do that with the Heavy.
I also like your concept of mixing the classes; considering that, in Team Fortress, each individual class has to work with each other to get the best effect would be a nice addition to the moveset. I would think that UBERCHARGE would work more as a Final Smash, unless you have any other ideas.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:42 pm

I was thinking for the final smash a reference to a particular gamemode, like the Payload cart or Mann vs Machine robots.

Since the Gangnam Style taunt is just a D A N K M E M E, I don't know if anyone wants to copy it.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:56 pm

Nix~ wrote:
Why should you care what I know:

If you're going to have a single rep, then it wouldn't hurt to draw ideas from other classes. You already have to. Heavy can't doublejump, but scout can.

Perhaps recovery comes in the form of a rocketjump? Maybe a rocket comes out of nowhere to propel him upward.

D-smash could be the Huo-Long heater, and F-smash could be any other minigun, with a mechanic like Bayo's Bullet Arts. The first swing deals damage and then he can continue to fire.

You could reference pyro's airblast or a minisentry. You could even have an ubercharge mechanic that works like the new Shadow's ability. Maybe a backstab mechanic, where all his tilts do more damage when the enemy is facing away.

You could also have fun with all the custom games, like dodgeball or deathrun or prophunt, even though they're not TF2-specific.

You can REALLY have some fun with the taunt, given the memes are strong with this game. Though honestly it should always be 'POW! Haha'.
/humblebrag ~you

Good ideas, and I may incoroporate them. The moveset will be heavily Heavy, though (lmao). The custom game mode idea is also great.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:32 pm

overwatch > tf2
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Dustination wrote:
overwatch > tf2
Truuu
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:00 pm

I still think TF2 > Overwatch, but I don't think this is the place to talk about that...

If Heavy is a solo TF2 rep, incorporating other classes seems fine to me, though not too much that he loses his identity.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:50 pm

LOL!

Support XD
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:08 pm

Heavy: "ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES!"
Samus: "...my baby..."

Seriously, that alone would make Heavy seriously OP against Samus. I would like to see how the mods are gonna balance that out.
Back to top Go down
GONZAfeco
Level 1 CPU
GONZAfeco

64-MarioyLuigi

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 3:42 pm

This looks nice considering that I'm a big TF2 fan! I have in mind also a Scout moveset. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eumatua
Level 1 CPU

Goku
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:48 am

I support and have drawn a possible base sprite. Will this be of any use?
The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 Heavy_10
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Eumatua wrote:
I support and have drawn a possible base sprite. Will this be of any use?
The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 Heavy_10
Looks great man; I suggest you sign up for the Spriting Team. I'm fairly sure the team doesn't use pre-existing sprites like those, though.
Back to top Go down
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 6:10 pm

This is my idea for Heavy's final smash
Final Smash: MEDIC!!!
Heavy calls and looks for the Medic before deciding to Ubercharge himself with two Ubercharge Canisters (plus a Critical Hit Boost Canister). While under the effects of the canisters, The Heavy becomes invincible and for the first half of the FS, all of his attacks gain crits dealing more damage.

Also, support
Back to top Go down
MonadoBoy16
Level 4 CPU
MonadoBoy16

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 3:33 pm

I love your title, that really did contribute to that in a meaningful way.
Back to top Go down
Sigman
Level 1 CPU
Sigman

[i]N/A[/i]

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:17 am

I support him.
Someone has an idea of what moveset and other suggestions could be:
https://evilwaluigi.deviantart.com/art/Newcomer-Heavy-723414570
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2