The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES Empty
PostSubject: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 3:43 pm

The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES Latest?cb=20150127181133

DEBUT: Team Fortress 2 (2007)
LATEST APPEARANCE: Team Fortress 2: The Invasion Update (2015)

The Heavy is a hulking bear of a man that wields a humongous minigun  and can kill you with his bare hands. But don't be too scared; once you get to know him, he'll give you a hug!...And hopefully won't squash your ribs.

His role in Team Fortress 2 is basically to be the "big guy" of the team, that takes care of the brute force and charges into battle without a care, commonly assisted by the other soldiers, especially the Medic.

He is unarguably the face of TF2, both to those who don't play and those who do play. His popularity has skyrocketed through the years and Valve knows it; there's a reason he represents TF2 on the Orange Box.

Valve itself is absolutely the most famed PC developer of all time, and hosts one of the biggest videogame services out there, Steam. Their games are praised constantly. Half-Life has recieved over fifty awards from IGN and has universal acclaim. And it's a bit hard to go a week without seeing "Half-Life 3 when?"! Valve is easily one of, possibly THE, most famous PC gaming companies of all time and by FAR deserves a rep or two in my book.

Of course, there's always arguments, and here they come so I can, as always, refute them.

A PC Gaming Rep? Why?
First off: I vastly prefer console gaming over PC gaming. I love me some Steam, of course.

Second off, yes, a PC Gaming rep. You have to understand how PC Gaming and Console gaming are basically the two divisions of gaming by now. PC Gaming's only becoming more and more popular, and Valve is the pinnacle of PC Gaming. It deserves a rep.

How Could Heavy Even Be Unique? And, Why Him?
Heavy is literally the icon of TF2, as proven by the cover of The Orange Box, which features Heavy, and only Heavy, out of the 9 soldiers.

As I said, both fans and people not fans of TF2 love the big guy. A lot of his quotes are pretty famous as well, and he has a lot of players in TF2 alongside that.

Heavy could be unique, moveset-wise, because of how many of his specials involve lining up your moves at a good time. Some of his specials involve burst fire! He also could be very heavy and slow, but also be great close-range and far-ranged to make up for it.

Why A TF2 Rep Over A Half-Life/Portal Rep?
As I tend to bring up, why not more then one rep for a company? Valve could have two reps.

TF2 is the most relevant of the 3 biggest Valve games (in my opinion, at least, as these games are the ones in The Orange Box) and literally just yesterday got it's annual Halloween update, which is, this year, The Invasion. It has an EXTREMELY huge fanbase as well.

Gordon and Heavy representing Valve could be a great pick (I'd place them over Chell/GLaDOS).

..I actually can't think of any more movesets. Let the moveset games begin!

(Tonight's a school night and I really wanted to make this thread, so I'll just be listing a few moves until Friday.)

Heavy's Neutral Moves

NeutraL: Heavy slams his fist forward in a big punch.

Jab: Heavy punches, then punches again, then finishes off the jab with a headbutt.

Side Tilt: Heavy winds up a punch then smashes forward his fist.

Up Tilt: Heavy swings his frying pan over his head in a short arc.

Down Tilt: Heavy slams down the Conscientious Objector.

Heavy's Special Moves

Neutral Special: Heavy brings out Sasha, his minigun. You have to charge up this move for it to really make an impact; release it a second after beginning to charge it and it won't shoot anything. However, when charged, Heavy releases a large burst of bullets that speed straight forward. Heavy can move very slowly forwards and backwards and jump up with a very small leap during this move. The move juggles opponents and the very last spray causes some knockback. There's some cooldown after you shoot all the bullets out, so don't waste this move!

Up Special: If Heavy is on land/the ground. he equips different boxing gloves. You can scroll through them and equip them and they allow for some different effects on your normal punching moves. If used in the air, the Fists of Steel activate mini-jetpacks that quickly run out of fuel, and Heavy then performs a quick uppercut in a last attempt to reach land. Jetpack can juggle and uppercut is a critical hit.

Down Special: Heavy begins to eat a sandvich, which is the official name for Heavy's own sandwich. He eats it very slowly and takes his delicate time, and it heals him each bite, but if you hit him you can eat the sandvich..and Heavy becomes absolutely enraged with sped up attacks and more damage dealing. If you really need a heal, then you can risk the wrath of Heavy, or let him eat his sandvich.

Side Special: Heavy loads a shotgun and pulls the trigger. This has a 3 minute loadup but the bullet packs some BIG damage and knockback. Of course this requires lining up your shot pretty well but the pay-off for landing this move is great. This also functions as a great kill move if an enemy is offstage and you're good with shooting!

Heavy's Aerials

WIP

Heavy's Grabs

WIP

Miscellaneous

Taunt 1: Heavy shoots his finger gun. He basically just does the finger gun gesture. HOWEVER, if your opponent is literally right next to you, this attack does a bit of damage (as a gag).

Last edited by Lego Shaq on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
armatage
Level 3 CPU
armatage

[i]N/A[/i]

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:29 pm

Down special: sandvich: channeled heal, enemy can attack heavy to stop him and eat his sandvich to heal themselves, but this makes heavy enraged, causing all his animations to move faster and do slightly more damage for 8 seconds
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:42 pm

armatage wrote:
Down special: sandvich: channeled heal, enemy can attack heavy to stop him and eat his sandvich to heal themselves, but this makes heavy enraged, causing all his animations to move faster and do slightly more damage for 8 seconds
Hey, good suggestion! I may use that. I was thinking Sandvich would be a healing taunt but I think it'll be his down special now.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:22 pm

You already know about the Soldier thread considering you supported him. Anyways, I feel like Heavy needs to use his minigun more. Sure it's his neutral special, can't he just smack the opponent with it sometimes? It'd look better than just punching for every other move. He should also use his other gloves for various attacks, even if they don't work quite like in TF2.

If I had to pick just one TF2 rep, I don't know if I could decide. The name of the game is Team Fortress, so I wonder if it would be viable to have a team somehow... (If you look at Sonic Racing Transformed, the TF2 character was actually just called 'Team Fortress' with Heavy, Spy, and Pyro. That does feel like a cop-out, though... and using Pauling with all of the team's moves also doesn't seem right)

Side note: I'd argue that Dota is the biggest Valve game right now. Way above TF2, Counter Strike, Portal, and Half-Life. Though, I don't know if Dota has a single character that could represent it...
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:36 pm

Roy wrote:
You already know about the Soldier thread considering you supported him. Anyways, I feel like Heavy needs to use his minigun more. Sure it's his neutral special, can't he just smack the opponent with it sometimes? It'd look better than just punching for every other move. He should also use his other gloves for various attacks, even if they don't work quite like in TF2.

If I had to pick just one TF2 rep, I don't know if I could decide. The name of the game is Team Fortress, so I wonder if it would be viable to have a team somehow... (If you look at Sonic Racing Transformed, the TF2 character was actually just called 'Team Fortress' with Heavy, Spy, and Pyro. That does feel like a cop-out, though... and using Pauling with all of the team's moves also doesn't seem right)

Side note: I'd argue that Dota is the biggest Valve game right now. Way above TF2, Counter Strike, Portal, and Half-Life. Though, I don't know if Dota has a single character that could represent it...
Oh yes, I did support him.

I'd like to use the minigun more, yeah, but how? In his side tilt and grabs? I'm really not sure.
And I don't know how to incorporate the gloves, could he cycle through them using a taunt, causing minor different effects? Is that a good idea?

There's not really a way to make them all a team, because excluding one of the 9 wouldn't be good at all, and having all 9 wouldn't work, of course. So I chose the next best thing; the icon of the game, Heavy.

I mean, with casual fans I'd say TF2's the most popular; DOTA is the most popular competitive wise..and also has over like 70 characters, how could we possibly choose one?
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Maybe his up special can be wearing his gloves and doing an uppercut. He can wear different gloves, each having different properties, and the order is randomized.

(I might edit this post to talk about the gloves)
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:44 pm

VultureDuck wrote:
Maybe his up special can be wearing his gloves and doing an uppercut. He can wear different gloves, each having different properties, and the order is randomized.

Then he'd have like, zero recovery options, is the thing.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:49 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
I'd like to use the minigun more, yeah, but how? In his side tilt and grabs? I'm really not sure.
And I don't know how to incorporate the gloves, could he cycle through them using a taunt, causing minor different effects? Is that a good idea?

I mean, with casual fans I'd say TF2's the most popular; DOTA is the most popular competitive wise..and also has over like 70 characters, how could we possibly choose one?
I was thinking he would just swing the minigun around for a forward smash, knocking away opponents. For the gloves, he could just put on different ones for different attacks. For example, his forward air could be a slash with the Warrior's Spirit.

I could probably pick a single character for League (Teemo, Ryze, or Ashe), so I don't see why the same can't be done for Dota.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:53 pm

We may also use some from things here https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Heavy_Weapons_Guy_(Classic)
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:56 pm

SpookyCJ wrote:
We may also use some from things here https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Heavy_Weapons_Guy_(Classic)
Don't want to use a grenade, Snake's got it plus it's not really TF2 or Heavy to me.

Shotgun's already in use. Assault Cannon, maybe. Crowbar, will definitely consider.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:31 pm

Pootis, I'm back! I'll support. How's this for a FS? Heavy calls for Medic, who joins up and Ubercharges him. Heavy is invincible for a little bit. He now uses the Hu-Long Heater, shooting an endless stream of bullets (Just go with it), while anyone stupid enough to go near him gets burned.

Also, as a HUGE TF2 fan, the classes are mercs, not Soldiers, because Solider is one of the classes Razz. and Invasion is not the Halloween update. Just wanted you to know.
Back to top Go down
Mikael_Fernandes
Level 3 CPU
Mikael_Fernandes

N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:58 am

i prefer heavy over soldier since heavy is the "mascot" of TF2
Support
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 10:56 am

I really think a TF2 rep would be nice, but Gordon Freeman would obviously be a better PC rep. But since he hasn't been in a game for ages...hmmm...

Getting ready for Half Life 3 confirmed memes
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 1:29 pm

Braystar wrote:
Pootis, I'm back! I'll support. How's this for a FS? Heavy calls for Medic, who joins up and Ubercharges him. Heavy is invincible for a little bit. He now uses the Hu-Long Heater, shooting an endless stream of bullets (Just go with it), while anyone stupid enough to go near him gets burned.

Also, as a HUGE TF2 fan, the classes are mercs, not Soldiers, because Solider is one of the classes Razz. and Invasion is not the Halloween update. Just wanted you to know.
I would assume it's a Halloween update seeing as it's a new mode released in October, the month of Halloween.

Glad you're back, you're a good goon. Good final smash idea, think I'll implement it.

Thanks for the correction and support.

Mellon wrote:
I really think a TF2 rep would be nice, but Gordon Freeman would obviously be a better PC rep. But since he hasn't been in a game for ages...hmmm...

Getting ready for Half Life 3 confirmed memes
So do you support or not?

Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 1:48 pm

I forgot to say, support
Back to top Go down
armatage
Level 3 CPU
armatage

[i]N/A[/i]

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 2:17 pm

Maybe the up special could give different gloves based on how long you hold the button, giving a visual indicator above him on which one he is able to use at the current moment
no charge: Eviction notice: quick and spamable with little jump
air:
.5 sec charge: Gloves of running urgently: large jump with little damage
ground:
.5 second charge: Killing gloves of boxing: small hitbox above you, but has massive nockback
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 2:25 pm

armatage wrote:
Maybe the up special could give different gloves based on how long you hold the button, giving a visual indicator above him on which one he is able to use at the current moment
no charge: Eviction notice: quick and spamable with little jump
air:
.5 sec charge: Gloves of running urgently: large jump with little damage
ground:
.5 second charge: Killing gloves of boxing: small hitbox above you, but has massive nockback
But that still doesn't give him a recovery. I'll implement the gloves system somehow but it can't really be the up special.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:15 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
VultureDuck wrote:

I think I should have worded it better. In the ground, yes he does an uppercut with not recovery, but in the air, he does an up-special similar to Mario's/Ryu's/Little Mac's.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:13 pm

I would say the Fists of Steel as the Up Special. Why? Because they're robotic, maybe they have secret jetpacks? IDK. Just a brainfart. -I need to make a new character at some point-
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:28 pm

VultureDuck wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
VultureDuck wrote:

I think I should have worded it better. In the ground, yes he does an uppercut with not recovery, but in the air, he does an up-special similar to Mario's/Ryu's/Little Mac's.
Absolute bingo! Thank you guys, now Heavy's specials are entirely done with thanks to posters!

Braystar wrote:
I would say the Fists of Steel as the Up Special. Why? Because they're robotic, maybe they have secret jetpacks? IDK. Just a brainfart. -I need to make a new character at some point-
Good idea for his aerial up special!
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:17 pm

the name of the series is Team Fortress not Team fortress 2
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:53 pm

SpookyCJ wrote:
I really consider TF2 to be it's own thing by now but I'll change it.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
SpookyCJ wrote:
I really consider TF2 to be it's own thing by now but I'll change it.
while the characters are different the series remains the same, in fact a classic heavy appeared in comics
The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES Tumblr_inline_ntz2o9xK1A1re32z5_540
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:19 pm

anyways, support.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:32 pm

Remember kiddies, Smash doesn't 100% follow the rules. Mini Jetpacks aren't in the Fists of Steel, but who cares if it'll make a move and makes sense for robot hand to have lil' rockets?
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:33 pm

Braystar wrote:
Remember kiddies, Smash doesn't 100% follow the rules. Mini Jetpacks aren't in the Fists of Steel, but who cares if it'll make a move and makes sense for robot hand to have lil' rockets?
Nobody disputed this though Bray
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:50 pm

Shaq, I swear you're buttering me up these days, what with these suggestions for characters I really like. I'm not sure whether to not look a gift horse in the mouth, or to be afraid of the suggestion that's yet to come that'll set me off like a nuke...

But, yeah, support.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
Shaq, I swear you're buttering me up these days, what with these suggestions for characters I really like. I'm not sure whether to not look a gift horse in the mouth, or to be afraid of the suggestion that's yet to come that'll set me off like a nuke...

But, yeah, support.
What can I say, I'm a genius with these things!

Will add you to supporters.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
What can I say, I'm a genius with these things!

And here we see the humble Smash Bros. socialite in its natural environment, shrugging off praise with practiced nonchalance. Truly, an admirable display of modesty
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Yes. MANY THANKS for this thread.

I support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES   The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress) Discussion: ENTIRE ROSTER IS BABIES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next