Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:09 pm

Its more just the way the animation looks (she could easily slide forward while kicking)
Back to top Go down
lightdasher
Level 2 CPU
lightdasher

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:20 pm

I was just thinking, you know how Links shield naturally blocks projectiles just by standing still in smash, do you think Medlis harp should naturally reflect (albit at reduced damage) just by standing still?

Spoiler:

Remember I had it so her harp only reflects energy projectiles and blocks physical
Back to top Go down
http://www.lightdasher.tumblr.com
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:23 pm

I would say it would block energy projectiles every once in a while (50% of the time), but do nothing against physical projectiles (when standing still)
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:39 pm

I like that idea, but have the reflector hitbox on her back most of the time rather than having her hold the harp in front
Back to top Go down
lightdasher
Level 2 CPU
lightdasher

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:23 pm

Kzinssie wrote:
I like that idea, but have the reflector hitbox on her back most of the time rather than having her hold the harp in front

So replace her down B, is what you're saying?
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 11:51 am

Maybe. Even if not, making it a more useful hitbox you can't move while doing could still work as a dspec.
Back to top Go down
lightdasher
Level 2 CPU
lightdasher

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 4:12 pm

Not long now til Medli releases in Hyrule Warriors, this Thursday if you're wondering.
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 4:33 pm

i'm already fully erect
Back to top Go down
lightdasher
Level 2 CPU
lightdasher

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Seeing her newest trailer of Medli in Hyrule Warriors already gave me an idea for some of her aerials, she's a bird so I figured some of her attacks in the air let her hang for a moment like megamans Dair, or push her, like Corrin and ROBs Bair
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 5:21 pm

I saw it, and I think I see a decent forward air (The "Air Dash"), down air (The "Air Dive"), and neutral air.
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:23 pm

I haven't seen it. Link, since Koei's YouTube is an unnavigable nightmare?
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:48 am

I saw it on Gamexplain:
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:36 pm

wheeled_tank wrote:
I saw it on Gamexplain:
(video)
This is off-topic, buuuuut
Medli really ought to learn how to play more than one song with that harp. =p
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:38 am

Okay, so I tried out Medli in Hyrule Warriors Legends.

...yup, I just got myself a new main there. Really wish she would use her HWL moveset in SSBC as well...
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:46 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Okay, so I tried out Medli in Hyrule Warriors Legends.

...yup, I just got myself a new main there. Really wish she would use her HWL moveset in SSBC as well...
Could always be an alt.

I've seem similar talk about an alt for Link using the swifter movements from Hyrule Warriors, but not have the items that "Classic" link has
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:04 pm

I think they could be fused easily enough. Her air combo mechanic is interesting, not sure how it can or should be brought over to Crusade.

If nothing else, her strong attack (the wing dash that fills her air combo meter) seems like it would be a good dash attack.
Back to top Go down
lightdasher
Level 2 CPU
lightdasher

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 1:29 pm

Medlis dash attack, uair and dair have been filled in with her hyrule warriors appearence, i'm hoping to make her daira spike too
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:59 am

I'm bumping this. I don't want a unique character (for its series) be forgotten
Back to top Go down
lightdasher
Level 2 CPU
lightdasher

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:01 pm

You all having fun with Medli in Hyrule Warriors? I was thinking of having Medlis air dodge attack (pressing Dodge while in the air) from Hyrule Warriors be her Nair, but that's all I have to add from last time, not many people post many ideas in here.

I still would love Medli in a smash though ;D
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:40 pm

I'll see if I can get Hyrule Warriors soon to help pick things out.
Back to top Go down
The Real Rita Mordio
Level 2 CPU
The Real Rita Mordio

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:08 pm

This is a long shot, but I could assist with Medli's moves as well. I really don't want this idea to die out.

On the first day Medli came out in Hyrule Warriors, I got her from level 1 to almost 200 because i played her that much. I have many ideas for her moves, but that's because I'm hyped for her.

I WILL KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE FOR HER!!!
Back to top Go down
Triforceriku
Level 3 CPU
Triforceriku

TriforcerikuX

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 4:04 pm

Full support
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 5:38 pm

support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)   Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medli + Makar (Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3