Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 6:02 pm

Leafyon wrote:
No, definitely not a Sega rep.
Alright, thanks!

eris27100 wrote:
Good thing you bumped this I forgot to tell you to add me to the support list (Been meaning to do that for a while)
You just bumped Jack Frost into Dedede's territory, according to the current Character Statistics list.

Bless you.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:15 pm

Why not?

This cute and sympathetic character could be a nice addition. Shin Megami Tensei is a great RPG saga, and needs a rep. more beyond a human protagonist.

Your Moveset ideas are interesting. So, support!
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:25 pm

MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
Why not?

This cute and sympathetic character could be a nice addition. Shin Megami Tensei is a great RPG saga, and needs a rep. more beyond a human protagonist.

Your Moveset ideas are interesting. So, support!
Thanks a ton!
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:44 pm

Sliss told me to bump this so yall best support
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:18 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Sliss told me to bump this so yall best support

Support.
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:36 pm

i support he save my life multiple times in persona 3 and 4...so yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Support!
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 5:36 pm

SS_Maeweather wrote:
Support!
It worked
You've gotten some respect back :^)
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 5:52 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
SS_Maeweather wrote:
Support!
It worked
You've gotten some respect back :^)
Thanks! Very Happy

Although I wanna say i'm genuinely sorry if I offended you in any way, shape, or form in my previous thread. It was wrong of me to put out jokes like that without the consent that it may offend others.
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 5:59 pm

the use of the word consent there seems fitting

anyway the moveset looks good but i dont really care about megaten so no support
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 6:34 pm

Kzinssie wrote:

anyway the moveset looks good but i dont really care about megaten so no support
You should get into it sometime if you haven't tried it. Thanks for the support though
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:46 pm

I played Strange Journey and Persona 3 and in addition to being offput by the first-person dungeon exploration and social link garbage respectively I'm just not that into advanced crafting mechanics (which is ultimately what demon fusion is).

I can definitely see the appeal, but it's not really for me.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:29 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Kzinssie wrote:

You should get into it sometime if you haven't tried it. Thanks for the support though

shaq he just said that he didn't support

"so no support"
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 1:23 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Kzinssie wrote:

shaq he just said that he didn't support

"so no support"
And I just said u just got trolled

Cause I knew that
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 1:51 pm

All the old threads are being brought up! It's night of the living thread!
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 9:50 am

This may seem odd, but I have only heard of him outside of here from the Japanese-Only Virtual Boy Game (Thanks AVGN). That being said, the series he is from is popular (especially in Japan from my knowledge). It would be nice to have a fighter who relies on Ice-Based attacks, as the Ice Climbers only have Ice in their specials. Support
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 7:16 pm

wheeled_tank wrote:
This may seem odd, but I have only heard of him outside of here from the Japanese-Only Virtual Boy Game (Thanks AVGN). That being said, the series he is from is popular (especially in Japan from my knowledge). It would be nice to have a fighter who relies on Ice-Based attacks, as the Ice Climbers only have Ice in their specials. Support
Thanks very much!
Back to top Go down
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU
Jexulus

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:51 pm

*shrugs* I'm not an Atlus guy, but this looks like the perfect candidate to represent an iconic company and their games. Support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?   Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) Discussion: Hee-Ho, You Wanna Go?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2