Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bouzery
Level 1 CPU
Bouzery

Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! Empty
PostSubject: Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!   Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:26 am

Raiden has appeared in Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Playstation All-Star Battle Royale and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
He is also known as Jack the Ripper, White Devil, Snake and Mr. Lightning Bolt.
Raiden has a really cool looking cyborg body that has sometimes lightning particles coming out of it.
His main weapon in MGS:R is a Katana, but he can use some other weapons in MGS:R like a Sai and in MGS2 he can use a lot of guns.
I think Raiden could really fit Crusade if he was like how he was in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.
I have no idea about balance and skill in these kinds of games so I don't have no suggestions on what buttons to do what moves...

Imgur album with 6 gifs for you to enjoy that I picked : https://imgur.com/a/1H518#5

Look at those gifs. So awesome. You know what else is awesome? Super Smash Bros Crusade.

I think this image is going to be huge so prepare when you open this spoiler:
Spoiler:
Sorry if my english has mistakes.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!   Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:14 am

THIS!! Screw Grey Fox, Raiden is a perfect Metal Gear representative.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!   Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 12:02 pm

Raiden over Grey Fox? Never in a million years. Raiden as a ninja just felt like they're forcing you to like the prick.

Either Grey Fox or Psycho Mantis. Those are my top 2. Third would be Revolver Ocelot, but I rather have one of my top two in Smash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!   Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:13 pm

if we get to hear rules of nature in a smash context i'm all for it
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!   Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:10 pm

I defenitively support Raiden, i loved MGS2, in fact, the first Metal Gear game i finished, and while it seems like he could be a clone from Snake (moveset wise), it's far from different, Snake uses explosives, raiden could use his katana and guns (Not exactly Star Fox Guns, that is)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!   Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:29 am

Johnny64 wrote:
while it seems like he could be a clone from Snake (moveset wise)
metal gear rising literally writes a whole moveset for him though

edit autocorrect

Last edited by minerva on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tommyspud
Level 1 CPU
Tommyspud

PostSubject: Re: Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!   Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 1:15 am

That and you know... he already has a smash-like moveset.

IE: Playstation All Stars.

You could take some stuff from there too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombspawn.com
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!   Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:10 am

minerva wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:

edit autocorrect

See, that's the problem, i haven't played Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, so, if that is the case, i didn't know that, i wasn't really interested, cause the stealth mechanic, while it was there, wasn't the main focus of gameplay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!   Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Johnny64 wrote:
minerva wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:

edit autocorrect

See, that's the problem, i haven't played Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, so, if that is the case, i didn't know that, i wasn't really interested, cause the stealth mechanic, while it was there, wasn't the main focus of gameplay
it's only about 6 hours long, though
Back to top Go down
boobaa_00
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!   Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:47 am

Well, as a MGR:R fan i would love Raiden in SSBC
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!   Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:02 pm

VultureDuck wrote:
THIS!! Screw Grey Fox, Raiden is a perfect Metal Gear representative.

While I support either, couldn't we have both, with Grey Fox as an alternate to Raiden? He wouldn't even necessarily need a separate moveset; just a different sprite, name, and sound file.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!   Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip! Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiden (Metal Gear Solid) Discussion: I think it's time for Jack to let 'er rip!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1