Shantae Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

Shantae Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shantae Discussion   Shantae Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:58 pm

I hope see more further details about her soon...
Back to top Go down
JaegerKrieg
Level 3 CPU
JaegerKrieg

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Shantae Discussion   Shantae Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:56 am

MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:

Sadly, doesn't seem like that's gonna happen anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Shantae Discussion   Shantae Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:23 pm

JaegerKrieg wrote:
MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:

Sadly, doesn't seem like that's gonna happen anytime soon.

No until Version 0.9.1. is released, or they show more details on an event?
Back to top Go down
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

PostSubject: Re: Shantae Discussion   Shantae Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 4:58 pm

I really hope Shantae gets some kind of info soon.

Whilst Dr. Mario got a whole trailer that showcased a large portion of his moveset, Shantae's reveal trailer wasn't much aside from "Hey, she's in the game!" and we've seen a whopping 2 moves since her reveal.
Shantae is probably my most hyped character for Crusade and will hold that title forever since I'll love Shantae to the end of the earth and I bet lots of other people here are as hyped as I am, but my goodness.

Her spritework is awesome and adorable and I bet she's great, but we've seen so little since her initial reveal. She apparently has a stage too, but we've seen barely anything from that as well.

But hey, I'm just a guy who's probably just getting impatient.
You mates keep doing whatever you feel, Shadow's revamp (As well as Pikachu's redo and Dr. Mario's everything) looks great, Luigi's Mansion is gonna be fun and I bet anything you have planned in the future is gonna be grand as well, but some more info on Shantae would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Shantae Discussion   Shantae Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 6:10 pm

from what little is available, the stage kinda looks like the starting town in Pirate's Curse. Granted, I have barely played Shantae, and the only one I have played is Pirate's Curse, so my knowledge is very limited right now.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Shantae Discussion   Shantae Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 6:01 pm

Well, I have played a decent amount of Pirate's Curse (I need help against the Dragon) and have recently started Risky's Revenge, and enjoying the games. Now I am interested how she's going to be implemented. Clearly there is some of her Genie Powers (Transformations) in her moveset, but I wonder if (and kinda hope that) the Pirate's Curse gets some representation in the moveset.

And now that I have first-hand experience, I'm guessing that Scuttle Town is being introduced alongside Shantea, as the end of the trailer looked somewhat similar in appearance.
Back to top Go down
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

PostSubject: Re: Shantae Discussion   Shantae Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:32 pm

So, um...
Anyone go to SmashCon?...At all?
Was Shantae there? Was she playable?
Anyone get to play her? What was she like? Was she fun? Was she not fun? Was she really freakin' neat?
Was Dr. Mario there, atleast?
Kinda surprising we haven't gotten any news pertaining to the two new Crusade newcomers, even after SmashCon
It's odd to me silent
Back to top Go down
Shanta3
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Shantae infinite jump glitch?   Shantae Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:03 pm

I was just training with her and I realized of you jump into the air, transform into Harpy, use you jumps, transform into something else (I personally used the monkey), back into a Harpy, all your jumps are back & you can repeat this & travel for a while. Intended?
Back to top Go down
Patamon173
Level 1 CPU
Patamon173

Ness
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Shantae Discussion   Shantae Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 7:36 pm

I was surprised Shantae was in Super Smash Bros. Crusade, and I was like sorry Shovel Knight. You won't see the light of day in Super Smash Bros. I'm sorry for being off topic, since Shantae is in Super Smash Bros. Crusade, what if Shovel Knight joins in the battle as a playable character? Shocked
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Shantae Discussion   Shantae Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 9:10 pm

Patamon173 wrote:
I was surprised Shantae was in Super Smash Bros. Crusade, and I was like sorry Shovel Knight. You won't see the light of day in Super Smash Bros. I'm sorry for being off topic, since Shantae is in Super Smash Bros. Crusade, what if Shovel Knight joins in the battle as a playable character? Shocked

If Shovel Knight got in as a playable character then Shovel Knight gets in as a playable character.

It'd be neat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shantae Discussion   Shantae Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shantae Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3