PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! Empty
PostSubject: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:22 pm

PaRappa would be an awesome character plus he was in already another fighting game Playstation All Stars Battle Royale. Even though he is a playstation character he should be thought of more of a rhythm game rep. And what better to represent the rhythm franchise than a cool rappa!

NOTE: THIS IS THE UPDATED MOVESET! NOT THE OTHER MOVESET POSTS!

Strengths: He is a very combo based character so he can do alot of damage to an opponent before they get to attack back.

Weaknesses: His attacks by themselves aren't very strong, but he can do very good combos
to make up for this. He also has very short range in some of his attacks. Also, since he is 2D, he can get knocked back easily.

Background:
PaRappa is a beanie wearing dog who raps in his rhythm game PaRappa the Rapper. He has to follow the rap of his instructors so he can catch the heart of his crush Sunny Funny.

Origin:
Parappa The Rapper

Picture:
Spoiler:

Moveset: His PSASBR moves combined with some inspiration from his original games.

Specials:
Neutral: Gets out his microphone and raps. Button input will appear above him and everytime you hit a button it will send a ripple hitbox which hurts opponents. The more buttons you press the bigger hitbox you get. Also, like Mr. Game and Watch's side b, the rap is randomly chosen, and longer raps get bigger hitboxes. This move can be canceled out of at any time by pressing the special button. The hits also make your opponents knockback closer to you. (Thanks Shaq)
Raps: (In order from weakest to strongest)
1. Kick Punch! (Press: Up, Down)
2. Chop Kick Block! (Press: Down, Up, Left)
3. Step on the gas now turn to the left  (Press: Down, Down, Down, Left)
4. Crack Crack Crack The Egg into the bowl (Up, Up, Up, Right, Left)
5. Got the got the funky flow (Right, Right, Right, Right, Right, Right)
Side: Rides a skateboard like in his level 2 super. (Thanks Roy)
Up: Does a flip kick leaping upwards like in the game intro. But the move must be timed right. Once you do the move press the special button again to stop momentum and send out a wave of energy. If you do it too early you will not have the full recovery power of the move. Do it too late then the energy wave does not come out but do it at the very end at the right time to send the wave AND have full recovery power.
Down: Puts down boxy and he creates orbs like in PSASBR. The orbs can be used to heal PaRappa but any player can steal the orbs too.
Attacks and Tilts:
Neutral Combo: Press the button repeatedly for a barrage of punches and then a follow up depending on the button pressed.
-Forward: Shoulder Bash
-Up: Does an uppercut
-Down: Does a breakdance move.
Side Tilt: Does a karate chop. Its slow but has lots of knockback. Press the attack button again before the move connects and the move will change into a kick.
Down Tilt: Does a breakdance move.
Up Tilt: A jumping uppercut.
Dash Attack: Slides like he did in the bathroom level.

Smashes:
Side: Throws a noodle outward which stuns opponent. If you hit them again while they are stunned they will be blasted away instead.
Up: Throw out his microphone upward.
Down: Throws his microphone all around him.

Aerials:
Neutral: A spin
Forward: A kick
Back: Spin with BMX bike
Down: A barrage of kicks hitting downwards
Up: Spins upside down with his skateboard.

Grab: The microphone grab from PSASBR
When you grab your opponent they arent stuck like usual. The move just pulls them closer and you can follow up with any move.
It can also be used to recover and to grab in the air. This is useful since parappa has very short range in his attacks.

Taunts:
Holds up his mic and says "I gotta believe!"

FINAL SMASH: U Rappin'
Just like his PSABR Level 3 except you have to follow the button inputs on the screen.
Just like in the PaRappa games, you can get a Good, Bad, or Awful rank. I dont think i should put in a cool rank.

Good Rank: Full Damage
Bad Rank: Lower Damage
Awful Rank: Half Damage

Victory Music: "You gotta do what?" Parappa:"I Gotta Believe" (Level Start Music plays)
Victory Animation: Does a flip like in the game intro.

Losing Animation: Just like the one from PSASBR but hes clapping.

Some Assist trophy ideas could be PaRappa's friends like UmJammer Lammy or Master Onion.

Last edited by thebuddyadrian on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:08 pm; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited Moveset)
Back to top Go down
FunnyAwsomeC
Level 1 CPU
FunnyAwsomeC

jochaca

PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Best idea I have seen!
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:39 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Parappa was my 2nd best character in PSASBR back before he got nerfed. Never got the hang of his game, though... the timing is so strict compared to every other rhythm game, and I usually enjoy rhythm games.

I feel like there's got to be better ideas for up special and side special... Skateboard would make a better side, for example (think Wario bike). Also, I'm trying to get a grasp on his playstyle... he should be combo-centric for sure. What if he could cancel his moves mid-move before the actual hurtbox comes out and make his next attack faster, kind of simulating the potential 'Cool' ranking? Something to make him unique.

I'd definitely support him if he's more unique... but I don't see all of our Sony rep ideas getting in (Jak, Ratchet, Sly, etc). Too bad, too...
Back to top Go down
AkumaTh
Level 3 CPU
AkumaTh

AkumaTh

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:58 pm

I would be totally for this! I'll even help with the Parappa sprites if he gets included!

EDIT: I wasn't kidding...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomics.com/
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:06 am

PaRappa is the best PlayStation character

Support
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:51 am

Also, i know that there is only one taunt in crusade so if they dont add more taunts ill just go with the "I Gotta Believe" one.
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:48 am

Moveset Update!

Specials:
Neutral: Gets out his microphone and raps. Button input will appear above him and if you get them right your attack power is boosted for 15 seconds. You cannot do the move again until the move is over. Also, you can get a good, cool, bad, or awful rank just like in the games.
  Cool: Best attack boost.
  Good: Regular Attack boost.
  Bad: Very Low Attack Boost
  Awful: No Attack Boost.
Up: Flips upside down and thrusts upward with his skateboard.
Down: Puts down boxy and he heals PaRappa.

Attacks and Tilts:
Neutral Combo: A barrage of punches and then the final hit sends the opponent flying.
Side Tilt: Dashes forward and attacks with his shoulder.
Down Tilt: Dashes forward on the ground.
Dash Attack: A slide attack with his skateboard.

Smashes:
Side: Throws out his microphone forward.

Aerials:
Neutral: A flip kick
Forward: A leaping kick
Back: A downward diagonal dash.
Up: An Uppercut

Throws:
Grab Attack: A simple punch.
Forward Throw: A whack with his skateboard on his feet.
Back Throw: A slam from with his skateboard in his hand.
Down Throw: Does a downward flip kick.
Up Throw: Hits upwards with boxy.

Taunts:
Up: Holds up his mic and says "I gotta believe!"
Side: Dances and says "Got the Funky Funky flow"
Down: Pretends to mix something in a bowl and says "M.I.X. the flour to the bowl"

FINAL SMASH:
Just like his PSABR Level 3 except you have to follow the button inputs on the screen.
Just like in the PaRappa games, you can get a Good, Bad, or Awful rank. I dont think i should put in a cool rank.

Some Assist trophy ideas could be PaRappa's friends like UmJammer Lammy or Master Onion.

Last edited by thebuddyadrian on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:51 am

I gotta believe!
I gotta believe that when PaRappa becomes playable, he will use more from his source game and less from PSABR! Because PSABR is really that bad!
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:17 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
I gotta believe!
I gotta believe that when PaRappa becomes playable, he will use more from his source game and less from PSABR! Because PSABR is really that bad!

PSABR isnt really that bad. And besides, the only time PaRappa fights is with Master Onion and in PSABR.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:36 pm

Uh, no. PSABR is that bad.
Back to top Go down
AkumaTh
Level 3 CPU
AkumaTh

AkumaTh

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:22 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
Uh, no. PSABR is that bad.

I've played it myself and it is pretty good. Sure, not Smash levels good but a lot better than a lot of other clones. In fact, a lot of Parappa's moves are based off his games as well, so using them as a base would be a good idea.

Speaking of idea, since being a combo heavy fighter would probably be good for him, maybe make the neutral his mike spear move. He throws the mike at someone and if it hits it'll send him towards the opponent so he can follow it up with combos.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:44 pm

Psasbr isn't bad, it's generally fun game and it loses it's quality because people compare it to smash when they play extremely different.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:31 pm

I really enjoyed PSASBR, maybe even more than Brawl. Then again, maybe I was biased since it was essentially 24 new characters, including Jak and Sly. I still go back to it from time to time, wish the online wasn't dead...

Anyways... I don't know enough about the series to provide much input for other moves. The mic grab was really nice in PSASBR and was central to his gameplay, but a rap move is pretty much essential to the character.
... actually, I have an idea.

Up Special: 100 Year Noodle
Parappa uses a long noodle to grab a faraway opponent and bring them to him, stunning them momentarily so he can follow up with an attack. If used in the air near the edge, Parappa will instead latch on to said edge.

A mic can be substituted for the noodle, but it'd be a nice callback to Parappa 2.
Back to top Go down
AkumaTh
Level 3 CPU
AkumaTh

AkumaTh

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:30 pm

Maybe, but at the same time wouldn't make a good recovery move if you're not near the edge. It should be a grab move like Samus's grapple beam.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Main issue I have with it being a grab is that it won't pull in the air, it'll just slap away. Does every character have to have a good recovery? He's got all this combo potential, maybe he needs a weakness.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:24 pm

I'm kinda undecided with this choice. Not cause he is a bad character. My concern is that if we were to get 1 Playstation exclusive character, why should it be PaRappa over everyone else? Wouldn't Kratos be an idea 1st choice?
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:44 pm

Because Kratos wouldn't have as silly as a moveset as PaRappa
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Kratos wouldn't really fit because he's way to edgy for that game.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:10 am

Idk, I can't see PaRappa being my first choice of a Playstation character if featured in Smash.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:12 am

Then who would?

Sly?
Ratchet & Clank?
Toro?
Sackboy?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:21 am

That would require a in-depth research on my part to personally decide on that, though I'm aware that PaRappa is definitely not the leading mascot of the Playstation franchise.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:30 am

Technically, Toro Inoue is the mascot of PlayStation...

...In Japan
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:24 am

Yeah, America doesn't have a real leading Playstation mascot.
PaRappa the Rapper is the closest thing you can get for an american Playstation mascot, just because of how old PaRappa is (he was already the second-in-charge mascot when Crash was the Mario of Playstation).
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:26 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
PaRappa the Rapper is the closest thing you can get for an american Playstation mascot

Kratos
Sly Cooper
Ratchet and Clank
Nathan Drake
Sackboy

are all more prevalent mascots of the Playstation brand

Age doesn't define fame

That's like saying Alex Kidd is still the mascot of SEGA, or second to Sonic

I got this email yesterday and I don't see Parappa so
PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! M8TV7AY
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:32 am

Well, I guess from the character you listed, this could be the most likely candidates:
*Sly Cooper
*Ratchet&Clank
*Jak&Dexter (since they are visible in the PlayStation Consumer Services Team banner)
*Sackboy
*maybe Nathan Drake (because he already appeared in Street Fighter x Tekken)

But yeah, Kratos does definitely NOT fit into Smash.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:45 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Well, I guess from the character you listed, this could be the most likely candidates:
*Sly Cooper
*Ratchet&Clank
*Jak&Dexter (since they are visible in the PlayStation Consumer Services Team banner)
*Sackboy
*maybe Nathan Drake (because he already appeared in Street Fighter x Tekken)

But yeah, Kratos does definitely NOT fit into Smash.

But what about Buzz? Kappa
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:53 am

If we were only to get one Playstation character, it would have to be either Toro or Sackboy. They both fit within the Smash realm and are seen as mascots. Kratos and Drake are fairly significant, but I don't think they're a good fit. As much as I like Jak, Sly, and Ratchet, they're not up there with Toro and Sackboy. Parappa would even be below Spike in terms of importance... To be perfectly honest, even if we were to get 5 Playstation exclusives, I don't think I'd include Parappa as one of them.

This brings up a good question - when we 'give support' to a character, are we supporting the character itself (uniqueness, moveset), or are we supporting it deserving a spot (representation)? And what about conditional supports (for example, Ninten only being supported if enough other franchises get representation first)? This whole 'unofficial character' section doesn't seem like it's thought out enough...

Also, I'm not sure I agree with that banner. Buzz and Tag(?) are there for one, and they used the wrong Jak model.
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:09 am

Moveset Update!

Specials:
Neutral: Gets out his microphone and raps. Button input will appear above him and if you get them right your attack power is boosted for 15 seconds. You cannot do the move again until the effect is over. Also, you can get a good, cool, bad, or awful rank just like in the games.
Cool: Best attack boost.
Good: Regular Attack boost.
Bad: Very Low Attack Boost
Awful: No Attack Boost
You also sing raps from the original game.
-M.I.X The flour to the bowl.
-Got the funky funky flow.
-Check and turn the signals to the left.
-Kick Punch Block
-You're a chicken from the kitchen.
Up: Flips upside down and thrusts upward with his skateboard.
Down: Puts down boxy and he heals PaRappa.

Attacks and Tilts:
Neutral Combo: A barrage of punches and then the final hit sends the opponent flying.
Side Tilt: Dashes forward and attacks with his shoulder.
Down Tilt: Dashes forward on the ground.
Dash Attack: A slide attack with his skateboard.

Smashes:
Side: Throws out his microphone forward.

Aerials:
Neutral: A flip kick
Forward: A leaping kick
Back: A downward diagonal dash.
Up: A flip kick that leaps upward and is just like the one in the game intro.

Throws:
Grab Attack: A simple punch.
Forward Throw: A whack with his skateboard on his feet.
Back Throw: A slam from with his skateboard in his hand.
Down Throw: Does a downward flip kick.
Up Throw: Hits upwards with boxy.

Taunts:
Up: Holds up his mic and says "I gotta believe!"
Side: Dances and says "Got the Funky Funky flow"
Down: Pretends to mix something in a bowl and says "M.I.X. the flour to the bowl"

FINAL SMASH:

Victory Music: "You gotta do what?" Parappa:"I Gotta Believe" (Level Start Music plays)

Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:04 am

Can you just update the OP instead of posting the update in a new post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!   PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! Empty

Back to top Go down

PaRappa (PaRappa The Rapper) Discussion: You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next