HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bubsy discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bubsyplz
Level 3 CPU

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:47 am

moveset template: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/928518-super-smash-bros-brawl/59329473 A:Punches through as if his foes were thin air AAA:Punches Rapid A:Claws through foes like a Catscratch Dash A:Jumps slightly and falls
Up tilt:? Side tilt:? Down tilt:?
Up smash:Stands upsidedown and kicks Side Smash:Kicks his legs in a Can-Can Like Fashion Down Smash:Pounds foes to the ground in a fashion similar to his victory pose in Bubsy 1
Neutral air:Bashes his head Up air:claws upwards Down air:Swipes his claws in a quick fashion Forwards air:Swipes his feet at the foes in a swimming-like fashion Back air:Backfllip Tether recovery ?
Grab:opens his arms and tightly stores them within Grab attack:bashes his head into them, while cringing of pain Up throw:Kicks them like a football (or soccer ball, whatevs) Down throw:Jumps up and drops the foe. Forward throw:Throws them like a Bowling Ball, but slightly higher Back throw:Claws in while turning around
B:Nerf Gun Up B:Big Ball of Violence Side B:Banana Box Down B:Float
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:11 pm

You didn't title the post correctly, (Try this thread for reference) and you also need to include a summary of the character's origin and role in their game, as well as a convincing argument as to why you believe Bubsy would be a positive contribution to Crusade.

I suggest you rewrite and format this, that is if you really think that Bubsy has something to add to Crusade.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:16 pm

Bubsy has basically become a meme. "lol he's sad bad JonTron XDDDD"
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:29 pm

You mean this meme bubsy ?

Also, No
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:44 pm

That being said... I'm not completely against Bubsy.

He's become infamous. He was a wannabe Mario/Sonic that just couldn't keep up and was eventually forgotten (until the aforementioned JonTron brought him back to life...)

Course, I'm not sure if I could actually tolerate a "serious" moveset for him. Arguably it'd be hilarious to give him a purposely bad moveset... so many downsides with no real upsides. Just a character that isn't serious at all.
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 3:47 pm

I hope I'm not breaking any rules though I read there can only be 1 thread per character, So.... ((It didn't say anything about bumping either))

Really if anything: It's best to I've him a moveset based on his 2D appearances. His first game was probably his best one, it was hard: but it was fun once you figured it out.

[Huge apologies for this bump, Though I do feel he could be somewhat unique rather than some dumb meme.]

Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 3:52 pm

Mario123311 wrote:
I hope I'm not breaking any rules though I read there can only be 1 thread per character, So.... ((It didn't say anything about bumping either))

Really if anything: It's best to I've him a moveset based on his 2D appearances. His first game was probably his best one, it was hard: but it was fun once you figured it out.

[Huge apologies for this bump, Though I do feel he could be somewhat unique rather than some dumb meme.]

Why don't you post a new Bubsy thread? Try your best to convince people to look past the meme factor.

I don't think ANYONE would mind if you make a new thread for this abomination.
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 3:54 pm

I will, But I have to get an A-Okay from the mods first of course. Besides: This one lacks SO much.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Mario123311 wrote:
I will, But I have to get an A-Okay from the mods first of course. Besides: This one lacks SO much.
Alright. If a mod doesn't respond to you, next time I chat with Dust in Chatbox I'll ask for permission for you to post it. Wonder how a good Bubsy thread will be reacted to.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:14 am

Hmm, maybe good?
I mean, Bubsy is being revived right now with a rerelease of the first two games on Steam.
Back to top Go down
TheMysteriousThree
Level 3 CPU
TheMysteriousThree

N/A

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:31 am

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Wait for it...NO!!
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:55 am

So much no
Wow
Very Maybe
Little Reasoning
Try Harder
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:58 am

DestinyIntwined wrote:
So much no
Wow
Very Maybe
Little Reasoning
Try Harder
Why did you post in this dead thread to make a le epic maymay?
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:49 am

Clearly because this thread is a mem
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:53 am

No it's me-me. Get it right!
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:05 am

very meymey
much wow
not dead
very life
go meymeys
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 8:10 am

Can we PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE stop posting in this trainwreck of a thread, already?
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 8:17 am

Very nope
Too MeyMey
Maybe Stops
Next day
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 8:48 am

Ironic memeposting is still memeposting
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:43 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:

This meem will never die

until people get bored of it anyway
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:18 pm

Yeah, Bubsy is really just a meme at this point. :V *Gows to support Sash Lilac*
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 4:54 pm

It's time to support this, Bubsy is coming back
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 7:32 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:24 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:

This meem will never die

until people get bored of it anyway
It wont be a meme until it's a JoJo reference
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 1:30 pm

guess whos back
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 2:10 pm

What the actual fuck
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 3:31 pm

He's back and has more one liners than ever
Back to top Go down
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 6:52 pm

The power of JJBA revived him by mistake. Ohh well
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 2:55 pm

Don't bring JoJo into this
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 5:20 am

As infamous of a character Bubsy is.... I personally wouldn't mind him as a character. It would (IMO) be kinda neat to see a character who tries way too hard to act cool but goofs up all the time. It could lead to one wacky moveset that could be appreciated if done right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bubsy discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubsy discussion   Bubsy discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Bubsy discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1