Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 4:36 pm

Bubsy is what most can consider a relic of the 90's, Sure not all of his reputation was positive, but back when he was first around: He was a fairly noble and respectable mascot who emerged in the mascot craze. ((And before you ask, I consider Awesome Possum a way worse mascot than this character.)) But in to an extent: He was iconic. You at least heard of this character and how his attitude was, Of course in 1996: He dissapeared. But recently: The bobcat is making a comeback. And with his first 2 games being the best received out of all of them: I thought, Why not? He is really a nostalgic and iconic character. Maybe not all that "positive" but still iconic the way you look at it.

And with his comeback, as well as his history with Nintendo systems and whatnot: I think he's a worthwile addition to the Smash Bros. universe.

He's either an icon in the worst way possible, or a respectable humble fellow of nostalgia.  

((NOTE: Don't Worry. The 3D travesty is not to be mentioned by any means in his presentation))

Moveset:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mario123311 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 4:43 pm

Question: Where's the rest of his moveset?
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 4:54 pm

Most of it would be basic punches and kicks if you think about it. ((And possibly scratching and whatnot))

I don't think explaining all his natural attacks would be too good or not though.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 4:58 pm

Mario123311 wrote:
Most of it would be basic punches and kicks if you think about it. ((And possibly scratching and whatnot))

I don't think explaining all his natural attacks would be too good or not though.

Your kind of supposed to, as people who haven't ever heard of Bubsy can know what the heck your talking about
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 4:59 pm

Let me just personally thank you for delivering

Please do all of his moveset, or you'll be judged entirely off of the character and not the moveset. If you can create a great moveset, then you'll get better feedback then if you just have 4 Specials and a Final Smash (by the way, you need to correct what should be "shirt" in your FS)

Punches and kicks are better then nothing. I'll write up more once you finish him.
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 5:19 pm

Alright, I'll add his basic conbos a bit later today or so, definently soon. Hopefully add the same to Giana too.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 5:22 pm

Mario123311 wrote:
Alright, I'll add his basic conbos a bit later today or so, definently soon. Hopefully add the same to Giana too.
Focus on Bubsy, because I feel you'll see a lot more feedback, negative or positive, to this thread. Because..it's Bubsy.
Back to top Go down
Azure_Raven
Level 4 CPU

Mr. Game & Watch

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:20 pm

No support. Just...no.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:26 pm

I don't want this character in just to have him in. I find no reason to bring Bubsy to this game, as much of a running gag as it may be. Unless you can make a really convincingly unique moveset, I just don't see the point.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:49 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
I don't want this character in just to have him in. I find no reason to bring Bubsy to this game, as much of a running gag as it may be. Unless you can make a really convincingly unique moveset, I just don't see the point.

My thoughts exactly.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:17 am

To be honest: As awful of a choice Bubsy might be, I'd rather want to see him playable in Crusade than Tingle.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:48 am

Epic for the win
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:00 pm

Admidibtly: His first game is more so regarded as his best one ((still mixed opinions but somewhat of a cult classic I guess.))

I still always thought Awesome Possum was the worst Sonic knockoff though.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:03 pm

Oh by the way there is no way I'll support. Make the full moveset, though.
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:59 pm

I wasn't betting him to get much support anyway, But I will. ((Apologies if I am slow.))
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:58 pm

There we go: Added his basic moves.

I don't expect this fella to get much support anyway because, well: Let's face it. It's Bubsy. :U
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Alright, now you need to add his grabs as well. But it's pretty good!

Back to top Go down
TheMysteriousThree
Level 3 CPU
TheMysteriousThree

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Mario123311 wrote:
The bobcat is making a comeback.

Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? Live_on_this_planet_futurama
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?   Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bubsy the Bobcat (Bubsy) Discussion: What could PAWssibly go wrong?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Character Discussion :: Unofficial Characters-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com