Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Suggestions [LOCKED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
domenicodeba
Level 1 CPU

Character Suggestions [LOCKED] Empty
PostSubject: Character Suggestions [LOCKED]   Character Suggestions [LOCKED] EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:34 pm

I'm not entirely sure how this is supposed to be done, I made an account just so I can suggest characters that hopefully will be considered. So we can iron out the errors later and I want to get the names down before I forget. So just suggesting here:

Spyro the Dragon (Spyro)

V from V for Vendetta (Hopefully movie characters can also be on the roster)

Adam Jenson (Deus Ex)

Steve (Minecraft)

Vault Boy (Fallout 3)

Finn (Adventure Time)

Batman (Everything Batman)

Al (Full Metal Alchemist)

Dredd (Dredd)

Hit-Girl (Kick-Ass)

Bumblebee (Transformers)

I know it is a relatively lengthy list, but I didn't want to forget and it would be nice if even just a few of them were added or even just considered. Feedback? Additions? Help? Ideas? Thank you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Character Suggestions [LOCKED]   Character Suggestions [LOCKED] EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Character Suggestions [LOCKED] YrKaetm
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Character Suggestions [LOCKED]   Character Suggestions [LOCKED] EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Welcome to our forum and thanks for taking the time to share your suggestions with us. I would like to ask if you can make separate threads for the characters you want to suggest on this very board. I'll be locking this topic.

Also, check the link below before many any threads to make sure your suggestions don't already have an existing topic. If they do have a thread, feel free to comment on that topic to share your ideas. Thanks.

https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t3493-characters-with-existing-thread-please-read-before-making-a-topic#90016
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Suggestions [LOCKED]   Character Suggestions [LOCKED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Suggestions [LOCKED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1