Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My character suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
utubeuser807
Level 1 CPU

My character suggestions Empty
PostSubject: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:38 am

Man, I think for crusade, if your gonna have all them characters you have right now. You might as well add in for DLC

Vegeta
Ike
Wolf
Mecha Sonic
Bowser

Last but not least, Black Mage.

I just think they'd fit crusade very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:45 am

wolf and ike are already on the roster, bowser is even being worked on pls lurk more

vegeta is absolutely ineligible, goku is the only anime-originating character we will ever add pls lurk more

we already have a sonic DLC candidate and that is eggman pls lurk more

we already have a final fantasy rep and that is warrior of light pls lurk more

:^)
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:56 pm

dead wrote:
wolf and ike are already on the roster, bowser is even being worked on pls lurk more

vegeta is absolutely ineligible, goku is the only anime-originating character we will ever add pls lurk more

we already have a sonic DLC candidate and that is eggman pls lurk more

we already have a final fantasy rep and that is warrior of light pls lurk more

:^)

Don't be an ass.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Well, technically Mecha Sonic could still possibly become an alt if a spriter decided to do it, i remember that being one of the more popular alts.

Black Mage is just another Warrior of Light, so no. DLC I think is allowed up to 2 candidates to a series, so technically FF should have an available slot iirc, but it's unnecessary with Kefka on DLC and losing.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Well, technically Mecha Sonic could still possibly become an alt if a spriter decided to do it, i remember that being one of the more popular alts.

Black Mage is just another Warrior of Light, so no. DLC I think is allowed up to 2 candidates to a series, so technically FF should have an available slot iirc, but it's unnecessary with Kefka on DLC and losing.

I say Black Mage is fair enough, he'd be more popular than the clown.

Black Mage is a member of the Warriors of Light, but isn't the character WoL. so he should be possible. Mecha Sonic could be an alt, although I don't see it happening, Werehog Sonic would be better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Mecha Sonic could be an alt, although I don't see it happening, Werehog Sonic would be better.[/quote]

I'm not a supporter of Mecha Sonic, but I fail to see how Werehog Sonic would be better, considering that Mecha Sonic has had a more major role in the series.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Only because weresonic could use stuff like claw slashes
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 pm

>people wanting to add more alts when we have difficulty getting confirmed characters done
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:15 pm

I think Black Mage, viable or not, would just be redundant. Kefka is a much better choice for a variety of reasons, such as being a villain, one of the most popular FF villains, a mage type with a very unique magic style (The Joker of mages), and representing FF6 (one of the most popular of the series from Nintendo consoles)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Dettadeus wrote:
>people wanting to add more alts when we have difficulty getting confirmed characters done
thissssssssss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Axel meets Vanellope wrote:
Only because weresonic could use stuff like claw slashes

And that makes him better than MS how.................?
Back to top Go down
utubeuser807
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Yea, I think I was wrong to put Black Mage, he just wouldnt fit with the roster. There arent any final fantasy characters in Crusade. And his moveset just wouldnt fit right. Even if you look into Super Smash flash 2, it just doesnt fit too well. Except for his Air Side Standard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:46 pm

utubeuser807 wrote:
There arent any final fantasy characters in Crusade.
Quote :
Warrior of Light (Final Fantasy)
Please lurk more before posting.

I'm not saying this to be rude, it's just best if you do your homework before you barge into the community with suggestions. Buzz through roster threads and whatnot, ask around on chat, PM people, whatever. Just make sure you know what you're talking about before you talk about it.

Quote :
And his moveset just wouldnt fit right. Even if you look into Super Smash flash 2, it just doesnt fit too well. Except for his Air Side Standard
I thought SSF2 did a really good job adapting Black Mage to a Smash environment, I don't know about you

"Air Side Standard" what lol
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:50 pm

That's either Forward air or Back air
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Ok, I've discussed with Utubeuser the issues with his suggestions on chat. As for Black Mage, that will be a different topic since there is an issue with his inclusion I just noticed. I'll make a topic for that soon.

Therefore locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My character suggestions   My character suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

My character suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1