HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike Jones (Startropics) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DimpsyVS
Level 2 CPU
DimpsyVS

Mike Jones (Startropics) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Mike Jones (Startropics) Discussion   Mike Jones (Startropics) Discussion EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:18 am

Y'know what'd be cool for SSBC? Mike Jones of Startropics!
Mike Jones (Startropics) Discussion 2wc2y5d
Though someone would need to take the time to sprite a lot of things for his character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jones (Startropics) Discussion   Mike Jones (Startropics) Discussion EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:45 pm

startropics is the best game ever but it's a little too obscure to warrant anything more than an assist trophy i think
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jones (Startropics) Discussion   Mike Jones (Startropics) Discussion EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 3:21 pm

As Simon Belmont would add a whipping character to the batch, Mike would provide some new ideas with Yo-yo play in the mix.

Not saying Ness didn't, but this would be a whole new story. I've love yo-yo tricks when I was a kid, so this one hits home for me.

However, I only played a little bit of the first Startropics game. I will say that it was spectacular though.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jones (Startropics) Discussion   Mike Jones (Startropics) Discussion EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:53 pm

Sounds nice the idea. However, here are some Special Moves ideas:

-Neutral Special: Psychic Shockwave: Mike forces his palm forward and fires a blast of energy from it. Mike can fire the Psychic Shock wave in 8 directions. pressing "B" while moving the Directional pad in a direction will achieve this.

-Side Special: Wonder Horsehide: Mike takes out a baseball ball and, using a bat, he pitches it forward striking foes casing them to fall if struck. Randomly, Mike will instead pull out a flaming torch.

-Up Special: Anklet: Anklets appear around Mike's ankles adorned with wings they flap as Mike sores into the sky gaining great height. while ascending Mike glows as if he is on fire though this attack deals no DMG in this animation Mike will bounce away foes without dealing them DMG. The anklets eventually vanish rendering Mike into a helpless animation until he touches solid ground.

-Down Special: Magic Mirror: Mike takes out the Miracle Mirror- this plate of magical glass has the ability to reflect projectiles! Another day another counter- however the Miracle Mirror also infuses the Projectile with power- when the reflected Projectile strikes an object it will unleash an extra kick of power exploding on impact.

-Final Smash: Meteor Shuttle Rage: Mike charges all his energy, for later jump higher, for finally, crashing his fist against the stage, acompained by a giant shuttle-like fireball which impacts with the stage, damaging all the nearest enemies.

What do you think? Comment, please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Jones (Startropics) Discussion   Mike Jones (Startropics) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Jones (Startropics) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1