Does anyone even care about my opinions here? BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone even care about my opinions here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Should I even post any more?
Yes
Does anyone even care about my opinions here? Bar_left83%Does anyone even care about my opinions here? Bar_right
 83% [ 5 ]
No
Does anyone even care about my opinions here? Bar_left17%Does anyone even care about my opinions here? Bar_right
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
GAMEfreak329
Level 3 CPU
GAMEfreak329

Does anyone even care about my opinions here? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:05 pm

I don't even know why I am a part of these very forums; I can't get a point across worth anything, because the moment I even open my mouth, I get shut up! Do you guys really think it is fair to treat a person like this? I don't get why people do this to me; I have been treated this way my whole life. I am an outcast that no one ever wants to listen to. The people who are treating me like this haven't a clue about sensitivity because I am about to just give up with life. I hope the people who treat me like crap are happy that I am not going to post very much any more. I am done with this abuse for good
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:12 pm

well, you aren't supposed to make demands, like for more females. You make suggestion threads with logical reasoning behind them.
Back to top Go down
GAMEfreak329
Level 3 CPU
GAMEfreak329

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Well, I can't tell if I am being forceful, because I still have a hard time understanding who I really am because my personality is very dependent on what emotion I am feeling at that time, so I am very unpredictable. People need to understand that I am a very sensitive guy, and I take things to heart way more than others. No one is perfect, but feel lik I am completely worthless when I can't even voice my opinion because of my mentality
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:18 pm

if that's the case, you should probably stay away from forums. People tend to be ruthless on the internet in general, especially to people like that.
Back to top Go down
GAMEfreak329
Level 3 CPU
GAMEfreak329

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:21 pm

But I know that my points can be valid, and I can't hold my emotion back, because as you witnessed a few minutes ago, I lost it trying to hold back my raw emotion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:22 pm

You should try seeking some professional help. It isn't safe wanting to give up on life because you feel people are outright shutting you up.

I would like to add that opinions are valued here, since this is a community project. But we would like those opinions to be logical, and have solid reasoning behind them. Your reason, to be honest, seems to be solely driven on emotion alone.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:06 pm

It also helps to become more well known throughout the community you are talking to, take us for example. Not that it is the sole reason for the situation, but look at your post count. Less than 40 at this moment. You are already on the right track, which is to post. Just post your opinion about the topics that are currently active. Even if people disagree with you, or if you are afraid people will disagree with you, post it anyway. If everyone agreed on everything, this game would be a pile of shit honestly. The reason is because we need diverse opinions to make a diverse game; without contrasting opinions it's impossible to find a middle ground that pleases everyone as best as possible.

My point is that if you don't post what you feel or think you won't get anywhere. Take me for example. I signed up for the forums, made 5 posts and became a balancer for the game. Since then I constantly posted, and it wasn't long before I developed my unique voice in the community. Perhaps the green name at the time helped carry my opinion a bit farther than others, but I have had to develop my voice just the same. I didn't have a free ticket, I worked for it. Now my voice carries a pretty heavy weight, on par with users like Golden, GigaPichu, Perfecthell4, etc. It's recognizable throughout the community quite easily, as most people who have been here a while will automatically associate a certain mentality with my posts. This makes it easier to sympathize with my points and arguments.

It's a sad truth, but the time/posts you contribute to the forums is a huge factor in getting people to sympathize with you and actually take what you say into consideration. Not that people currently don't value the opinions of newcomers, they just don't carry as much weight as someone who has made a long term investment here.

tl;dr: Don't throw in the towel just yet, you just need to get the forum warmed up to you a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
GAMEfreak329
Level 3 CPU
GAMEfreak329

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:57 pm

I understand a bit better now; I just tend to be a bit strong with my opinions
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:02 pm

if you're going to be like that then i would go with what giga suggested and just stay off forums

there are always going to be differing viewpoints, and if you can't deal with that then you shouldn't be going around shouting your viewpoint at people and expecting them to immediately see things your way

most forums also have a lot of users highly skilled in proper debate (our resident debate guys are usually golden and ph4), and if you had made such threads on a larger forum you would've gotten a lot more negative responses

stick around if you want, it's true that a lot of people don't listen to others around here because respect here is based loosely on how much work you do directly for the game/forum and being a no-color with few posts doesn't help your standing
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Firo wrote:
respect here is based loosely on how much work you do directly for the game/forum and being a no-color with few posts doesn't help your standing
not necessarily
example: felipe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Maya wrote:
Firo wrote:
respect here is based loosely on how much work you do directly for the game/forum and being a no-color with few posts doesn't help your standing
not necessarily
example: felipe
rofl felipe
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:02 pm

i did say based loosely

and he hardly counts because he never did what he was told, only what he felt like doing
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:12 am

on the reverse we have logan who contributed little to nothing to the game itself yet just about everyone respects him

but I didn't actually see the "loosely" in that statement oops!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:09 am

Maya wrote:
on the reverse we have logan who contributed little to nothing to the game itself yet just about everyone respects him
he left weeks ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:50 pm

Maya wrote:

Who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Spike Spiegel (Mistress) wrote:
Maya wrote:

Who?
Bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:26 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
Maya wrote:

Who?
Bro

Oh, yeah.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:28 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
Maya wrote:

Who?
Bro

Oh, yeah.

I never found out why he left, can I get a quick summary somehow? Just curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:52 pm

*facepalm* "sexual priest" IS Bro, guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Wari-O-Matic wrote:
*facepalm* "sexual priest" IS Bro, guys.
i'm generic lol
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Then who is Maya? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:06 pm

maya is luke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Really? I actually thought Bro was sp (Not Stay Puff).

Welcome back, Luke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:14 pm

we're interchangeable anyway so it's understandable
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:43 pm

luke adam and logan are all one deity
think the holy trinity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:45 pm

i call the holy ghost
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:57 pm

luke is the father since he is the oldest
I am the son because there's nothing left
Back to top Go down
luke-ish
Level 4 CPU
luke-ish

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Really? I actually thought Bro was sp (Not Stay Puff).

Welcome back, Luke.
Uh, no. Maya is Generic.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:02 pm

no i'm luke
Back to top Go down
luke-ish
Level 4 CPU
luke-ish

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even care about my opinions here?   Does anyone even care about my opinions here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone even care about my opinions here?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next