Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
_X_
Level 1 CPU
_X_

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:23 am

Slissith wrote:

I always knew that PerfectHell had electricity-bending powers, but isn't calling him infamous a bit much?

Hmm.. Its funny you say that. Cause i got some electricity bending powers of my own! Cool
Back to top Go down
SageHarpuiaJDJ

SageHarpuiaJDJ

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:34 pm

Hi.

After seeing a trailer for the new game, and playing a lot of SSF2, I thought I should give this game a second chance. I'd like to give my few cents on sprites and maybe contribute some as well. It'll be a good experience. Some may know me, some may not, but I'm pretty chill when you get to know me.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:41 pm

I do not know you but maybe I will eventually

welcome welcome

Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:44 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Forum to the welcome
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Nice to see you. Put her there.
Hand Shake:
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:45 pm

Were you by chance on the Expansion Forums? Your username does sound familiar. Anyways, welcome to the forums. Follow the rules and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:41 pm

Also, don't forget to smoke weed as frequently as possible.
Back to top Go down
Bulbaboy
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Hello, I go by Bulbaboy around the internet, but in the Smash community, I like to go by Titan. I found out about SSBC from my brother, who found some videos on it, so I decided to try it out and I instantly became hooked. Currently I'm best with Shadow and Klonoa, so if you battled me, that's probably what you'd see. Sorry, getting a little sidetracked.

Anyway, I decided to make an account here to help the game grow, by which I mean reporting glitches I find, seeing what kind of tournaments are happening in my area, etc. I think what I'm most excited about with SSBC is I'm trying to set up a Smash night at my local geek store and I'm trying to get SSBC in it, so I'm crossing my fingers that it does. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.galofarnor.deviantart.com/
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:53 pm

Bulbaboy wrote:
Hello, I go by Bulbaboy around the internet, but in the Smash community, I like to go by Titan. I found out about SSBC from my brother, who found some videos on it, so I decided to try it out and I instantly became hooked. Currently I'm best with Shadow and Klonoa, so if you battled me, that's probably what you'd see. Sorry, getting a little sidetracked.

Anyway, I decided to make an account here to help the game grow, by which I mean reporting glitches I find, seeing what kind of tournaments are happening in my area, etc. I think what I'm most excited about with SSBC is I'm trying to set up a Smash night at my local geek store and I'm trying to get SSBC in it, so I'm crossing my fingers that it does. cheers

Well, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. The current demo does have several bugs which are being patched at a rather quick rate, but if you do notice some feel free to describe them here. https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t3323p150-new-09-bugs-fresh#89291
Not many tournaments are set up here, and if they are they happen to be online, I'm hoping some 0.9.0 tournaments are set up soon though.
Anyways yeah, welcome to the forum Razz I got a little sidetracked as well.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:05 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Valcrist
Level 1 CPU
Valcrist

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:11 pm

Heyo, i've been playing smash for as long as i can remember and i found this game. looks really interesting and i'd love to give it a try.

I usually main as link, but we'll see if this game has any character that can top him.
also i am a competitive player so let me know if you want a duel. (i know link player + competitive don't really make sense, just go with it)
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Welcome to the forum as well~
Back to top Go down
Daw/Dave
Level 2 CPU
Daw/Dave

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:07 am

Hi guys.
Been a long time.. Some guys may remember me, I'm Daw (now Dave everywhere) and I was part of the forum for a looooong time and I also vanished for a loooong time. Someone may remember me for my bad English and starting the Wiki thingy.

Now, I saw that many things changed and I'm impressed that Crusade survived and that it is still developing. You guys, got my full support!

So, how are ya? c:
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:11 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Hi everyone I'm new, but been relaxing in the chatroom for some casual exchange and match setups for SSBC woohooo!
Back to top Go down
Sarger001
Level 1 CPU
Sarger001

SargerMK8

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new here. Can't wait to play a few games with all you guys and hopefully become the very best, like no-one ever was.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:07 pm

So much newcomers! Glad to see the forums aren't ded Kappa
Welcome, you three, any questions you have, just ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:35 am

Welcome everyone
Back to top Go down
Tommyspud
Level 1 CPU
Tommyspud

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:57 pm

Hello there. I'm Tommyspud, streamer, wrestling fan, fighting game addict(Even if I'm horribad at some of them)... Actually make that just video game addict. I downloaded the game while searching for smash bros projects that were unrelated to SSF, because it kept lagging for me for some weird reason. So I found Crusade, picked it up, and saw that it had six players. So, I pushed it, and surprisingly there wasn't that much lag at all for me.

So then I decided a few hours ago 'hey, this calls for a livestream'... So I livestreamed it... and even with my crap internet shutting down, there was a bunch of crazy stuff that I did. I'm a simmer by heart, so 6 CPU's fighting it out was great... especially if they were all Little Macs and Final Smashed the other five a bunch of times.

Haha, anyways, I'm getting off tangent. I'm hoping actually to stream the game a lot, and hopefully have fun with it, and hopefully not break it too bad when having computers fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombspawn.com
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:04 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:08 am

Welcome to the forum Sarger001 & Tommyspud. And a belated welcome to LatencyError

Welcome back Daw. It has been a long time
Back to top Go down
Daw/Dave
Level 2 CPU
Daw/Dave

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:07 am

Welcome everyone.

And thanks Smash King. Yeah it has. I'm was like 14-15 when I left. Now I'm 18 and I haven't forgot Crusade. <3
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:12 am

Welcome Tommyspud.
Back to top Go down
melcvanze
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:01 am

HIII! I'm Melcvanze :3
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:09 am

Hello welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:12 pm

Wttf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:58 pm

Welcome to the community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next