Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
SP

cellularSP

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:29 am

smash master wrote:
this game will be awesome if there was tomb raider cheers

Confirmed SK alt

Also hi
Back to top Go down
StarrkJow
Level 1 CPU
StarrkJow

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:52 pm

Hello Everyone,

The name is StarrkJow and I'm new to the forums and new-ish to Crusade.
I love playing and if you're on evolve hit me up if you want a match (i'm under the same name).

My interests are Anime, Video Games (Specifically Fighting Games), Art, and Film. I'm an avid Video Editor and I do a lot of work in photoshop.

I'm looking forward to participating in future tournaments as it seems I just missed the most recent one. I do Let's Play's with my buddy on Youtube and we recently did a series of running sets for Crusade that will be uploaded throughout the next week or so. Check them out and subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFOQRd9MpWTv2eeIghcf5g

I'd also love to help the dev team out with anything if needbe. Just PM me if any assistance is required. Nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:35 pm

oh hi

StarrkJow wrote:
My interests are Anime
weeaboo
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Welcome, I enjoyed your Let's Play of Crusade, though a bit of your info was wrong/outdated
Back to top Go down
Telara
Level 2 CPU
Telara

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Greetings, fellow humans. I am the Haumean Enigma, a fan of Metroid, Pokemon, Star Fox, F-Zero and Zelda.

Actually I'm a teenage girl who likes to pretend she's a hermit on a far away planet. Woo!
Back to top Go down
http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:42 pm

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to participate on our tournaments, Character Suggestion Poll, etc. I'm one of the Admin on the forum, so feel free to ask questions.

Its best to get to know your community by stopping by the chatbox on the bottom of the home page. This goes for everyone who joins the forum and want to make friends on this forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Wttf.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:44 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
ZeroAbomination
Level 1 CPU
ZeroAbomination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi, I'm ZeroAbomination!
Despite my name I am not a reploid or an abomination (though that one's debatable)
My interests are : Gaming and Anime though I don't watch many animes just the basic stuff (DBZ, Soul Eater.). Any way sorry if my punctuation is bad I was never any good at Language Arts. I'm glad to meet all of you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Wttf.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Saito-higara
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Hello I am Saito-higara yes saito is my RL name anyways im new here but have been playing this game for a while and im itching for an online match Razz so if anyone is up for one im in
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Welcome to the forum

I'm one of the Admins of the forum, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Yea, Online players are somewhat hard to find at times since most of the active people of the community are those who discuss or work on Crusade. But eventually, you may find several others who do play the game online on a regular.
Back to top Go down
Saito-higara
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:58 pm

thank you for that info and I can see why online matches are hard to find also >.> it's not like all the hamichi networks are full or anything lol
Back to top Go down
Saito-higara
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:07 pm

someone help please I can't see what I type in the chat box I don't even think it pops up in anyone elses ether
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:23 pm

what chat are you using? Portal or homepage?
Back to top Go down
CrimsonSmasher
Level 1 CPU
CrimsonSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Hi everyone! The name´s Crimson Smasher,but most people know me as GT_M,because i have my own blog where i post characters and sometimes stages for the game Dragon Ball Z Bodukai X,or for other games and or sprite movies. Iam a talented sprite maker and of course i love the super smash bros series and the Crusade too :3

"Crimson Smasher has joined the Brawl!" :3
Back to top Go down
http://charsultimatedbzx.blogspot.pt/

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Wttf.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:25 pm

CrimsonSmasher wrote:
Hi everyone! The name´s Crimson Smasher,but most people know me as GT_M,because i have my own blog where i post characters and sometimes stages for the game Dragon Ball Z Bodukai X,or for other games and or sprite movies. Iam a talented sprite maker and of course i love the super smash bros series and the Crusade too :3

"Crimson Smasher has joined the Brawl!" :3
link your blog fool
Back to top Go down
Rosalinito
Level 3 CPU
Rosalinito

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:57 pm

StarrkJow wrote:
Hello Everyone,

The name is StarrkJow and I'm new to the forums and new-ish to Crusade.
I love playing and if you're on evolve hit me up if you want a match (i'm under the same name).

My interests are Anime, Video Games (Specifically Fighting Games), Art, and Film. I'm an avid Video Editor and I do a lot of work in photoshop.

I'm looking forward to participating in future tournaments as it seems I just missed the most recent one. I do Let's Play's with my buddy on Youtube and we recently did a series of running sets for Crusade that will be uploaded throughout the next week or so. Check them out and subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbFOQRd9MpWTv2eeIghcf5g

I'd also love to help the dev team out with anything if needbe. Just PM me if any assistance is required. Nice to meet you all!
Welcome my friend. I am Lee. I'm your twin brother.
Back to top Go down
DC9
Level 3 CPU
DC9

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Heres Johnny!

hello people!
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Welcome to the forum, read the rules and have a good time, thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:06 pm

DC9 wrote:
Heres Johnny!

hello people!
There ain't room for two Johnnys here, bub.

Skidaddle.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:30 am

DC9 wrote:
Heres Johnny!

hello people!
Welcome, Johnny! I (and we) hope that you enjoy your stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ken Takazuki
Level 2 CPU
Ken Takazuki

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:05 am

I have no idea why i'm returning
But I am.
Hi.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:27 am

Ken Takazuki wrote:
I have no idea why i'm returning
But I am.
Hi.
HI KEN!!!!
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:22 pm

ily ken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Wttf Ken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next