Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Welcome to the forum fellow Gooey main
If you're interested in joining the spriting team you can apply here
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:02 am

Welcome to the forums, I like your sprites
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
lightdasher
Level 2 CPU
lightdasher

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:53 am

Hello everyone! I am from Smashboards, ssf2's boards, Squidboards and other places if you recognize my name or art! Nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lightdasher.tumblr.com
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:24 pm

welcome lightdasher
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:55 pm

Welcome to the forum lightdasher
Back to top Go down
Popka
Level 1 CPU
Popka

Magolorthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:20 pm

Yo i'm Popka, also known as flakk at various other places but I don't really use that name anymore. I think I actually saw this game a few years back but I thought it was pretty dumb because the Duck Hunt Dog was in (Thanks Sakurai...) But now that I have played the game it is pretty alright, pretty terrible at it to the point where i struggle against level 10 CPUs unless i cheese with projectiles (I haven't played smash properly since like what, 2010?) but it's fun in a weird way. So far I like Klonoa the most, but that's mostly Klonoa 2's my favourite game by far so i'm pretty biased towards him any time he's in a game. You guys look pretty cool as well. C ya.
Back to top Go down
DJSkrelp
Level 2 CPU
DJSkrelp

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:18 pm

We seem to be getting quite a few new people recently. Hopefully they stay and be an active part of the community.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLy3SOItBAVpOzzkfhGd5pw
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:24 pm

Hello Popka! I'm a Klonoa player as well. Not a player of his games, but simply a main.

Klonoa has a lot of competitive potential in Crusade and he has a wonderful stage control and combo game. Not to mentio that air grab is ridiculous and the Nspec jump-off gimps are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:51 pm

Airborne Side Special + Fair = WIN
Back to top Go down
FunkyJammies
Level 1 CPU
FunkyJammies

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello I just found the games V.0.9.1 trailer and I have to say, I'm very impressed. I love Smash, I'd say I'm a smash purist. I put something like 700 hours into Brawl, but I don't like it all that much to be honest. I played Smash4 quite a bit, but it never stuck with me. I prefer Melee and Project M, I love fast-faced gameplay, I love a higher technical skill ceiling. I haven't played Crusade yet, but I'm waiting for the newest version to drop. The biggest appeal I say is the range of characters. I can't wait to get into a new smash experience!

Edit:I dl'd Crusade anyway and holy shit this game is the tits. Toad is bae.
Back to top Go down
Fennec
Level 3 CPU
Fennec

KasaiTheBraixen

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:45 am

Welcome to the forums! Crusade is one of the faster fan games, so it might be suited to your interest.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FireFenni/
SuperToadbert64
Level 1 CPU
SuperToadbert64

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Greetings, my name's SuperToadbert64, newcomer to the forums. I've been playing Crusade for about a week and I'm really enjoying it, so I decided to make an account on the forums. As you can see by my main choice and username, I'm a Toad fan. Something about his speed really does it for me, since I've mained Pikachu in previous installments of the Smash series. Otherwise, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Welcome, Toad!
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:15 pm

hello Mr. SuperToad
Back to top Go down
DJSkrelp
Level 2 CPU
DJSkrelp

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:13 pm

SuperToadbert64 wrote:
Greetings, my name's SuperToadbert64, newcomer to the forums. I've been playing Crusade for about a week and I'm really enjoying it, so I decided to make an account on the forums. As you can see by my main choice and username, I'm a Toad fan. Something about his speed really does it for me, since I've mained Pikachu in previous installments of the Smash series. Otherwise, that's about it.
Oh boy, I'm also a toad main. We should fight. Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLy3SOItBAVpOzzkfhGd5pw
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:56 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
JacobDaGun
Level 2 CPU
JacobDaGun

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 1:13 pm

I was considering doing some clever "JacobDaGun <something relevant to person and to fighting>!", but I couldn't think of one.
Anyhow, hello.  I am JacobDaGun.  I enjoy doing pixel art, though I'm no master at it, playing my keyboard, procrastination life responsibilities online, designing things, and overall just having fun.  I do not enjoy horror or big roller coasters...because I'm not very adventurous...and enjoy coming up with new ideas.  As far as smash games go, I'm beginning to really like Crusade a lot (Partially because it has Game & Watch and Snivy).  Though, one reason I wanted to join was to share character ideas.  I love looking through fan-made character ideas, then came up with 1 or 2 myself, and decided to join.

As far as my skill level goes...I could use some improvement in Smash in general, but overall, I'm just...well, if nothing else, I'm extremely hyped for the new update, oh my heck!

....*whew*
Anywho, expect to see me around!  :smileyface:
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 1:15 pm

Welcome to the Forum! Enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:08 pm

Welcome to the Forum!
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Hey Jacob, send me a message if you ever wanna set up a match with me online! I'm of somewhat moderate skill level as well!

Good to see some G&W appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Corvid
Level 3 CPU
Corvid

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:34 am

HEllo, an Australian here, Im going to try this game out at long last!
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:58 am

Welcome to the Forum, Corvid! Hope you enjoy your time here and the game.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:24 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:47 am

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Dan Habiki
Level 1 CPU
Dan Habiki

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:54 am

Hello. New guy here.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 6:29 am

YOU AREN'T DAN HIBIKI!

Hello.
Back to top Go down
GlassLemon
Level 1 CPU
GlassLemon

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:10 am

Hi everyone, I'm GlassLemon and I really like this game!
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:13 am

Welcome to the forum guys!
Back to top Go down
coolmancool
Level 1 CPU
coolmancool

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Hello, I'm coolmancool.I've just discovered this game and I've tried it a little bit, and it looks really promising. Also, I come from the Quebec province, and I'm studying to become a video game programmer and designer. My favorite games are Smash 4, Skyrim, Kirby(I like this serie as a whole) and Metal Gear Rising:Revengeance. I have a lot of character idea in my head, so I will to do a lot of cool and new suggestion. So,hello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)   Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenger Approaching! Thread (Introduce yourself)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next