Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dry

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:33 pm

Just thought I'd add myself to the list of people replying to you, SK. It's always nice to log in one day and see the sheer number of people who care, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:58 pm

Feel better Smash King. Don't worry about the forum, take as much rest as you can.

I hope you have a sturdy recovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:07 pm

You're in my thoughts and prayers, SK. Get well soon. ;-;7
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:35 pm

want to take this time to thank everyone for their well wishes. im recovering well despite a few complications. im getting discharged in the AM Smile
Back to top Go down
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:55 pm

If it's not obvious by now. I'm back. Hopefully I'll actually stay around for once. Having been with the Crusade community longer than most people here, I really do want to keep an eye on it more. Hopefully my input will add an extra bit of intellectual conversation. So wee. There's that.

And SK, stay safe and in good health. I hope you feel 100% very soon.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:31 pm

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:09 am

@SK

That's very nice to hear SK! I hope for the best!

...were the nurses hot, at least?

@Nights

Yeah, I noticed killager
Back to top Go down
Spoon300
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:13 am

Welp, I got Banned. My sincerest apologies for my behavor earlier, I have a Webshow that is much better than what I put you guys through.

It's been a slice, you guys! Now it's time for me to move on to SSF2.

Kappa!

-Sincerely, Spoon300

Joined November 6th 2014-Banned November 20th 2014
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:25 am

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EaRizbrThe "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 VL3ZYEXThe "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 WV8thwm
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:23 am

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 A10
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:32 am

... What. How did you even....

.... How did he post..? If he's banned? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?

Well. As irksome as some people thought you were a lot of the time, at least it gave us something to talk about every once in a while. Hope SSF2 gives you more to talk about. :3
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:52 am

Can we all just take a moment to acknowledge that, somehow, this person remained utterly enthusiastic and nonchalant while everyone was bombarding him with hatred? Don't you guys just picture him skipping across a meadow with a silly grin? I wish I could be as blissfully naive as that.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:42 am

Dry wrote:
Can we all just take a moment to acknowledge that, somehow, this person remained utterly enthusiastic and nonchalant while everyone was bombarding him with hatred? Don't you guys just picture him skipping across a meadow with a silly grin? I wish I could be as blissfully naive as that.

I'm starting to actually consider how we treated him.

One side of me thinks that I, and perhaps others, laid quite a bunch of harsh words on him simply because he wanted to pump up Crusade's game. Sure, a lot of the suggestions were empty and really silly, but some of his non-character discussion were actually pretty insightful.

I mean, he was much different from Gronos and Zoro, who were both just plain damn silly. Even Gronos has a pretty good point when he says that Banjo and Kazooie have more going for him than a lot of other characters, and that's coming from the guy who suggested the Gronos emoticon.

I'm not trying to disrespect any administrative decisions, though. What you guys say is final, and pretty justified.

And yeah, I know this is like the 3rd/4th post that tried to white knight him, but he really wasn't trying to hurt anyone. He just overproduced.
Back to top Go down
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:51 am

HypeConduit wrote:
Dry wrote:

I'm starting to actually consider how we treated him.

One side of me thinks that I, and perhaps others, laid quite a bunch of harsh words on him simply because he wanted to pump up Crusade's game. Sure, a lot of the suggestions were empty and really silly, but some of his non-character discussion were actually pretty insightful.

I mean, he was much different from Gronos and Zoro, who were both just plain damn silly. Even Gronos has a pretty good point when he says that Banjo and Kazooie have more going for him than a lot of other characters, and that's coming from the guy who suggested the Gronos emoticon.

I'm not trying to disrespect any administrative decisions, though. What you guys say is final, and pretty justified.

And yeah, I know this is like the 3rd/4th post that tried to white knight him, but he really wasn't trying to hurt anyone. He just overproduced.

Lets be honest. Sometimes he wasn't always so insightful. Like his post for the Urban Champion stage.

"This game should have nothing to do with UC, but I support it."

Not only is it an oxymoron, but It doesn't really... make sense.

Or how someone would suggest something and he'd be all "OKAY WE'RE DOING THAT FOR SURE NOW>"

Not trying to hate, but it was a bit silly and not at all helpful. x_x

He reminds me of that goofy character from a movie. You hate, but kinda love. You just want to shake him in frustration till his little head comes off... and then when it does, it's a bit sad....

Yep.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:50 am

Pretty sure he was just a troll who has gone on to a better place
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:32 am

Oh haha don't misinterpret me as defending him. If anything I'm being incredibly condescending.

SP your avatar is the best thing I've seen all day.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:41 am

Game & Wario Jiggly Jr.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 12:03 pm

TaXMaN wrote:
Game & Wario Jiggly Jr.

Hunt. You forgot the duck.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 1:03 pm

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:
Game & Wario Jiggly Jr.

Hunt. You forgot the duck.

Drats...
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Wow he only lasted 14 days? For some reason it felt like 14 months.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:04 pm

I'm going to be searching for a job very actively for the next couple of weeks, so I'll see if I can manage some time to be on here. It's kind of a shot in the dark how it'll turn out, but I hope I can still hear from you guys. Else, just assume I'm buried in work. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:32 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
I'm going to be searching for a job very actively for the next couple of weeks, so I'll see if I can manage some time to be on here. It's kind of a shot in the dark how it'll turn out, but I hope I can still hear from you guys. Else, just assume I'm buried in work. Crying or Very sad
Good luck. It's best to start searching now than summer. I know first hand.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Good luck, Hype!
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Luck to you, HYPE!
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:54 pm

Good luck HYPE!
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Best of wishes, Conduit.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Good luck HYPE!
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:43 am

I'm going for a vacations with my family this exact Friday... While I do like the idea, there's two things I don't know, when we'll come back (aka, when I'm active again), and if there's gonna be any internet access to where we're going, to keep in touch.

I mostly wanted to say, because yeah, I don't wanna get thrown from the BR (even though there hasn't been much going on there), and because I WILL come back, I'm not saying goodbye forever, but for a good 1-2 Months

Pretty sure i'll come back by the end of January, so it's not gonna be TOO long.

Please do take care of the forums from the hands off Gronos and Zoro and Stuff, goodbye, my friends, but remember, we will meet again.

Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:05 am

Hey, turns out, i came back before Smile

But i still need a PC to be active...

Happy New Year, All Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ness_64
Level 4 CPU
Ness_64

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:02 am

Well, I disappearead from this forum for a while, so I'll update everyone here because I believe this is the best place to do so.
I'll be direct here: my computer is broken... actually, not really, but if I keep using it, it will eventually break. The motherboard has an issue with its RAM slots (both of them), and while I can use the computer, it freezes constantly (even on the setup/BIOS screen while using only the essential parts!). I already tried everything I could before finally realizing it WAS the MB (tested the hell out of everything and tried even cleaning the entire MB - I know how to do that properly) but nothing worked, so I stopped using my PC because I don't want to risk breaking the other parts (especially the HD) with the constant freezing.
There's no fixing that other than getting a new MB, so I'll basically rebuild a new, better computer. And hopefully, I'll ble able to play Crusade again Smile
The thing is, I don't know exactly when I'll be able to do that due to other problems I need to solve, so I won't appear here as often as I did for a while, as my only means of accessing this forum is through my phone or a tablet.
I didn't do or talk much here, but I thought it was better to let everyone who I did talk to know that I'm still alive, so I'm posting this here Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next