View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Thank you all for your ... uhh... thank yous. Till we meet again crusade but for now, i will miss you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:01 am

I might be too late. Hope not.

Good luck Gamey, and hold your head high wherever you go Smile
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:53 pm

Good news and bad news fellas. Ill give the bad news first.
Bad news- I will not be able to visit/update a lot like I used to but will try. My days I will try to visit are thursdays, fridays, sundays, and days of a special event for me.

Good News- This goes for that word update meaning that I will still be able to sprite. I found an app for my new phone that will allow me to sprite, but i need sprite sheets of the work because as I said i will not be able to get on and off the internet when i want and this app won't allow me to make only one sprite. This also might be additional bad news ,but i can't animate.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:
Good news and bad news fellas. Ill give the bad news first.
Bad news- I will not be able to visit/update a lot like I used to but will try. My days I will try to visit are thursdays, fridays, sundays, and days of a special event for me.

Good News- This goes for that word update meaning that I will still be able to sprite. I found an app for my new phone that will allow me to sprite, but i need sprite sheets of the work because as I said i will not be able to get on and off the internet when i want and this app won't allow me to make only one sprite. This also might be additional bad news ,but i can't animate.
Don't worry about animating, if you PM me your sheets I'll animate them.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Thanks man g2g now.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:11 am

I'm gonna be going back to school tomorrow. This is my senior year, and I have a handful of difficult classes. I'll probably be able to stay in touch, of course, but my participation might be a bit thinner. It all depends on my homework load. I'll update whether I think it's bad or not. So, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:20 am

Best of luck to you Hype.
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:59 am

Yea school sucks. Ive been dealing with it for 4 weeks now. Best of luck to ya and hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 12:49 am

Gonna go to a tourney this saturday, so i'll pretty much be out this whole weekend, i may be here tomorrow, but until that, i'll come back the night of sunday
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 12:12 pm

Have a good game. No Johns! Kappa
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:14 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
Have a good game. No Johns! Kappa
That was surely a great advice Kappa
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Couldn't really come back sunday, but back, none the less
Pretty small tourney, didn't win, but one of my friends did Smile
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Back. My computer's operating system got corrupted so it had to be wiped. Now I have to get back everything to where it was. Yay! -_-'
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:03 pm

Welcome back, C_Mill
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 3:22 am

Sorry about your computer, dude. No Welcome back, regardless!
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:19 pm

Im sending this message from my phone at a hospital. Im staying at the hospital for a few days after a car accident. Im ok after hours of surgery. ill be back soon at an unannounced time. God bless.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:25 pm

Oh, my, SK... Thank God you're ok, man.
Please be careful, I hope you get better, man.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:45 pm

Hope the surgery goes smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:48 pm

You're in my prayers, SK. Hope you're able to recover quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:41 am

Hope you recover quickly Smile
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:10 am

Hope you make a quick recovery!
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:40 am

I wish god speed on your recovery, SK.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:21 am

Hope you recover quickly!
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:30 am

Best of wishes to ya man. Hope everything goes right.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:33 am

I am also hoping you recover quickly!
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:52 am

Recover soon
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Spoon300
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:01 am

Car Accident!? Damn, that surely blows! Best wishes from the worst brony, pal!
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:48 am

Damn, hope you get better SK
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:05 am

Smash King wrote:
Im sending this message from my phone at a hospital. Im staying at the hospital for a few days after a car accident. Im ok after hours of surgery. ill be back soon at an unannounced time. God bless.

Hope you get better soon SK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next