HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
SP

cellularSP

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:06 pm

Thanks for letting us know. Hope your computer is fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:11 am

Hopefully you don't have those troubles in the future, man, hate it when it happens to me
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:09 am

Best of luck Ness Smile
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:50 pm

Bad news, guys. :/

I'm about to lose my internet so I have to be gone for awhile. When will I come back? Yeah..... i dunno if I will..... so good bye everyone. Sad
Back to top Go down
rexos
Level 5 CPU
rexos

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:38 pm

remember me
hi
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:02 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:51 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:48 am

REEEEEEEEEEEEXXX
I NEEEEVVVEEERR STOOPPPPPEEEEDDDD LOOOOVVVING YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
rexos
Level 5 CPU
rexos

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:33 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dust is that you

purple looks great on you dude <3
Back to top Go down
L
Level 1 CPU
L

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:19 pm

I don't know if I should have made a new topic, since I was barely here prior. But hey, I'm going to try this forum thing again.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:54 pm

I was at a family reunion all last week. Will be driving home tomorrow and be back fully sunday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:18 pm

this forum sucks worse than before and all the cool people are gone

peace
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:03 pm

ding dong <3
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:18 pm

!!!Giga!!!

Guest wrote:
this forum sucks worse than before and all the cool people are gone

peace

Next time you come back and decide you aren't getting enough attention don't delete your account please it's really obnoxious
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:39 pm

I wasn't around last time you were here, but it's nice to have another member of the sprite team!
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:54 am

Haven't been here for a while, so I might as well announce my return.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:48 am

wb man!
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:44 pm

WB C_Mill Wink

BTW, I returned as well, even though I didn't said anything before. Hopefully I can stick around for a while now.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:17 am

welcome you two
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:48 am

Johnny64 wrote:
WB C_Mill Wink

BTW, I returned as well, even though I didn't said anything before. Hopefully I can stick around for a while now.
I'm going to try to get a little more active in the Crusade competitive scene. I just need a gamecube adapter for the PC and the software that goes with it, and I'll be peachy (if Crusade allows the use of a gamecube controller).
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Crusade currently allows the use of a controller of any kind via outside programs such as Xpadder or Joy2Key. The next update will feature fully built in controller support for any controller.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:51 am

Perfect Hell wrote:
Crusade currently allows the use of a controller of any kind via outside programs such as Xpadder or Joy2Key.  The next update will feature fully built in controller support for any controller.
The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 Chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:05 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
WB C_Mill Wink

I'm going to try to get a little more active in the Crusade competitive scene. I just need a gamecube adapter for the PC and the software that goes with it, and I'll be peachy (if Crusade allows the use of a gamecube controller).

Have you watched the 0.9.1 trailer?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:55 am

I will be completely inactive as far as posting for the most part. Not sure how long though. Reasons being that my desktop is messed up and need to get the viruses cleaned out. Most importantly, my first born child will be born this Friday. I will remain with my girlfriend and newborn son for quite some time. However, I will visit the forum every other day to read post and check out discussions when possible for my own amusement. So don't assume just cause I'm online on the forum that I will post.

See you guys around Smile
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:32 am

All hail Smash Prince~!
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:52 pm

I have returned to post level activity. I'm home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:50 pm

Smash King wrote:
I will be completely inactive as far as posting for the most part. Not sure how long though. Reasons being that my desktop is messed up and need to get the viruses cleaned out. Most importantly, my first born child will be born this Friday. I will remain with my girlfriend and newborn son for quite some time. However, I will visit the forum every other day to read post and check out discussions when possible for my own amusement. So don't assume just cause I'm online on the forum that I will post.

See you guys around Smile
Oh my God, I thought you were in college, not an adult!

I hope your boy is healthy and safe. Take care, see you son; thank you for helping me with some of my threads.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:52 pm

Good luck to you Smash King! See you around. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:23 pm

You've been part of this forum and the old one ever since I remember, helped mantain the order when you were an admin, and if my memory's right, you single-handedly created DHD's sprites so he could be in the game. Now that you're getting old and having a child, you can retire in peace. Razz

See you around Smash King. Good luck to your future, Crusade legend.
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:30 pm

Been gone for so long I posted my I'm Back message in the Introduce Yourself thread Kappa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next