Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Oni
Level 2 CPU
Oni

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Voting for two stages Troll
Back to top Go down
sonicgx101
Level 4 CPU
sonicgx101

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:27 pm

I say 2 stages

One for retro

And the other from pacman world
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Update On Pac Man Numbered Stage Poll
As of 11/11/12 at 1:58PM EST

Total of 14 people voted

6 votes for 1 stage

8 votes for 2 stages
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 am

I'm going to vote 2.

Pac-Man is sucessful in two completly different genre's of game, and it makes sense to rep them both.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Update On Pac Man Numbered Stage Poll
As of 11/11/12 at 7:28PM EST

Total of 15 people voted

6 votes for 1 stage

9 votes for 2 stages
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:56 pm

can I get some candidates so I can conclude this poll, please?
Back to top Go down
LightZX
Level 5 CPU
LightZX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:13 pm

I would love to nominate a pac man champion edition dx maze with the gimmick the longer the game goes on, the faster it becomes. Though I'm sure no one will vote for it so no I'm not going to nominate anything since I don't know a lot about pac man.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Retro could be the pac-man stage itself, make the entire stage out of pass-through platforms and such.
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:30 pm

late vote

I vote 2 stages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:43 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Retro could be the pac-man stage itself, make the entire stage out of pass-through platforms and such.
That stage was in fact, already finished. It could potentially be coded for APEX if anyone still remembers.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:24 pm

While a lot of people voted for 2, has anyone here even played the non-arcade games....? We're voting 2 just because Pac-Man is important, but he doesn't really have much to work with...
Back to top Go down
sonicgx101
Level 4 CPU
sonicgx101

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:29 pm

RoyMaster4 wrote:
While a lot of people voted for 2, has anyone here even played the non-arcade games....? We're voting 2 just because Pac-Man is important, but he doesn't really have much to work with...

Street fighter stages say hi
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:35 pm

At least most people have played more than 1 Street Fighter game and it has more to work with... we're not seriously going to have 2 retro Pac-Man stages, are we?
Back to top Go down
Oni
Level 2 CPU
Oni

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:32 pm

I'd say one retro, and one from Pac Man World (or Fever).

If we do Fever, I'm nominating the Fruit Vend Minigame as a stage.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:21 am

If we had a second stage, my childhood would be screaming for something from Pac-Man 2...
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:32 pm

UPDATE AS OF 11/15/12 as of 9:34PM EST

PLEASE READ

Ok, time to close up the Numbered Stage Poll and finally start the Official Pac Man series stage poll. Voted by the community, I can now confirm that we will have a total of 2 Pac Man series stages. If your new to this, your participation would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: FEEL FREE TO ADD NEW CANDIDATES.

NOTE: HERE IS THE WIKI FOR THIS SERIES
Pac Man series Wiki:
http://pacman.wikia.com/wiki/Pac-Man_Wiki

Here are the rules to this poll:
1. You may only vote up to 2 Pac Man stages of your choice no matter what your reason is.
2. You are welcome to add new candidates to the poll if you dont see a stage that is appealing to you.
3. There is no deadline. The poll will close once the topic dies out.
4. Please don't rush the topic
5. Pre-Emptive votes will not be added.
6. You are welcome to post videos, images, drawings, bluprints, descriptions, etc to give the voters a visual idea of what the stages can look like.
7. Voting for the same stage twice is not allowed in fairness to other voters.

Total Of 0 People Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place:

2nd Place:

Runner Ups (but still losing):

Pac Man Stage Candidates

0 votes for Pac Man Maze (Pac Man [Arcade])
wiki video

0 votes for Fruit Vend Minigame (Pac Man World)
(wiki not available) (video not available)

Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Are we really going to call it Pac Man Maze? Can't we come up with a better name? Maybe just 'Labyrinth' would be appropriate... I don't know...

But in any case, voting for the Maze, holding on to second vote.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Could just call it Pac Man, since it was the name of the game too. Or we can call it Mrs. Pac Man and have an 8-bit Mrs. Pac Man roam around hurting anyone she comes in contact with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:36 pm

One vote for Maze. Withholding 2nd vote.
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Pac-Man Maze. Withholding my second vote for now.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Voting for the only choices there
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:59 pm

I also vote for the Maze. I dont care what the 2nd stage is, as long as the Maze wins.

@Roy, actually, its ok to call it Pac Man Maze cause the stage use to be called the Maze (or at least recognized as a maze). Adding Pac Man name to it only identifies the stage's origin.
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Voting for Maze. Withholding second vote for now.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:39 am

I vote Pac-Man. Call it just Pac-Man. That's what it is.

My second vote goes to Pac-Man's House from Pac-Man 2.
Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 Pac-man-2-house-angry
Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 Pacman2-01

You would fight outside of his house. Pac-Man 2 was a point-and-click game, so it was all about interactive play, giving us tons of possibilities for stage gimmicks/events. We could even pull a few of the more known things from Pac-Man 2 to include here, like the sleeping dog (which could be Pac-man's dog here). Pac-Man's House has made a few occurrences in later games and it has even become a MUGEN stage.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:18 am

Pac-man's house is my 2nd vote.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:09 am

Pac Man and Pac Man's House.
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:17 am

Pac-Man's house will be my second vote aswell.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 am

Pac-Man Maze is literally just called Retro Maze.

My first vote will go to the Retro Maze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Retro Maze. It's done, but no one remembers.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:35 pm

I vote Retro Maze & Pac-Man House
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next