Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Luffy
Level 5 CPU
Luffy

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:35 am

Mist wrote:
Please don't give Amy a stage. IMO, the only Sonic character that isn't in Crusade that's deserving of a stage is Eggman, the main villan since day 1.

Hence.

Eggmanland.

8D
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:38 am

Mist wrote:
Please don't give Amy a stage. IMO, the only Sonic character that isn't in Crusade that's deserving of a stage is Eggman, the main villan since day 1.

This.

Sorry Amy fans, but she doesn't deserve a stage.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Here a few Stage Suggestion, that don't have much to anything to do with anyone except characters in the game, and Eggman.

Sunset Hill Zone from Sonic Advance 3 (It is a Beutiful Stage to play through.
Aquarium Park from Sonic Color (Reps Sonic's Underwater Stages and Modern Sonic)
Space Colony Ark From Sonic Adventures 2 (Reps DreamCast, Eggman, and Shadow)
Chao Garden from multiple Sonic Games (Reps the Flowery Cute aspects of the Sonic Series)
Sky Rail/Pumpkin Hill from Sonic Adventures 2 (Reps Shadow, Knuckles, and Dreamcast)
Planet Wisp from Sonic Colors(reps Modern Sonic, and has best Music ever, or so i have Heard[I like Aquarium Park better])
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Space Colony ARK and EggmanLand

/discussion
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Mist wrote:
Space Colony ARK and EggmanLand

/discussion

We would we Rep Eggman with 2 stages whenever he isn't even In the game.

I say Space Colony ARK(Even though I would Rather Have Pumpkin Hill)
and Aquarium Park(Which is closely followed by Choa Garden)
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:14 pm

Death egg

Discuss
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Traweezie wrote:
Death egg

Discuss

We need to Rep Dreamcast, and Modern Games So:

Egg Carrier, or Space Colony Ark

Discuss
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Can we be more unique instead of being all "This was the last level of the game blah blah" If were gonna do a dreamcast stage I rather have it be crazy gadget, Lost world, city square or something else that's not these two stages
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Traweezie wrote:
Can we be more unique instead of being all "This was the last level of the game blah blah" If were gonna do a dreamcast stage I rather have it be crazy gadget, Lost world, city square or something else that's not these two stages

Crazy Gadget took place in Space Colony Ark, Lost World is Sorta Bleh, and Its Station Square. Death Egg is just another Rep for Sonic 1,2, and 3 & Knux so I don't think it should be in there.

And We Could Have the Egg Pyrimaid, That works for Eggman and Dream Cast. But We Should Just Rep Shadow and Eggman and Dreamcast, all in one blow with Space Colony ARK, and then put the other on Sonic Colors
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Ok yeti I'm not gonna argue with on the post because it'll be pointless so I'll say this:

Although Crazy Gadget took play on Ark, IT'S A DIFFERENT STAGE and we have more gimmicks to work with do to the size of the stage. You might say "oh this applies to Ark too since it's a large stage and blah blah." but what would we have to work with? The bio lizard? yellow water? that's like about it for that stage. and if we do use the "final boss" approach I say we use perfect chaos' stage from sonic adventure since there's a hell of alot more to work with.

Lost world is another stage we could add alot to. Layout wise , this could be the most interesting with the traps, moving panels, and that giant snake. You may not like the level because it's long and boring but when it comes down to pick something interesting for design purposes and add more flavor to crusade. I would think a "Sonic fan" would look at almost anything in that way

I just said Station square because I didn't really think of anything else to put at that moment but yeah think about those things before choosing a stage because it not all about popularity imo creativity comes first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:50 pm

If it's specifically Dreamcast and Modern eras, then Radical Highway and Eggmanland.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Maybe Sonic CD could have a stage Stradust Speedway is my choice http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Stardust_Speedway also im a big fan of Mushroom Hill Zone but i since Ice Cap Zone is here i dont think Mushroom Hill Zone can make it .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Cobra Bubbles wrote:
If it's specifically Dreamcast and Modern eras, then Radical Highway and Eggmanland.

This works.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Gallade
Level 3 CPU
Bloody Gallade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Yeti wrote:
or Chaos Angel.

THIS ^^

I'd say eggmanland is the best choice to rep eggman. That way we can also rep Sonic Unleashe without anything exclusive to it.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:37 pm

I say Space Colony ARK, but not the Biolizard room. We'd combine all of the levels that took place there. It'd most likely take place outside, but have things such as grind rails, falling meteors, gravity shifts, etc.

And please not Eggmanland... Tbh I really don't see the appeal in it, I hated that stage in Unleashed. ARK can represent both Shadow and Robotnik, leaving room for something truly unique for the last stage.
Back to top Go down
Luffy
Level 5 CPU
Luffy

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:31 am

Everyone loves Eggmanland. :DD

It's a level designed to be hated, the fact that you hated it means it's even more deserving of being a stage.

Eggman ain't gonna make a level for you to actually enjoy now is he? no, don't be silly.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:18 am

RoyMaster4 wrote:
I say Space Colony ARK, but not the Biolizard room. We'd combine all of the levels that took place there. It'd most likely take place outside, but have things such as grind rails, falling meteors, gravity shifts, etc.

And please not Eggmanland... Tbh I really don't see the appeal in it, I hated that stage in Unleashed. ARK can represent both Shadow and Robotnik, leaving room for something truly unique for the last stage.

I would like this Idea if it's used like the new Icecap but instead of just changing background change the layout as well as the background.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:15 am

2:00
If we're having a Dreamcast rep, this needs to be it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Luffy
Level 5 CPU
Luffy

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:37 am

In my opinion, we should have the Vs. Perfect Chaos stage in full. But have it change to the "phase 2" Heck you could have Super Sonic fighting Perfect chaos in the background of the arena, their fight constantly changing up the foreground and battle ground.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Probably a bit late, but can I change my vote to 6 stages? Theres so many good ideas, I don't think just 2 more is enough...
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:18 pm

anyone else want to add or change votes or suggest stages before I start the official poll?

Update on Sonic series Numbered Stage Poll
As of 8/21/2012 @ 7:15PM EST

Total of 18 people have voted

1 votes for 3 stages

4 votes for 4 stages

12 votes for 5 stages

1 votes for 6 stages

Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:50 pm

RoyMaster4 wrote:
Probably a bit late, but can I change my vote to 6 stages? Theres so many good ideas, I don't think just 2 more is enough...
I agree, people want to rep Dreamcast, Modern, and most likly DS/Advanced Series.

We Need to Rep Eggman, Shadow, and the Choas/Master Emerald(s)

So Chaos Shrine whould be Ideal

Space Colony Ark Kills 2 Birds with one stone, also it is important to Shadow's Story, So thats a plus.

Eggmanland however shouldn't be repped, because of it not at all being needed..

if we are going to Rep a Modern Stage it needs to be:
1. Important to the Game's Story.
2. Have a cool gimmick.
3. and be Unique.

Why we Shouldn't have eggmanland:
1. I am not entirly sure if its important to the story, but if it is cool.
2. Its gimmicks would be nearly identical the VR Mission Room.
3. ^^^^^^^^^^^

Why we Should have Space Colony ARK
1. It is Important to the story of SA2 and SA2B, and is Important in Shadow's Story.
2. It could be a constantly moving stage, with the occasional "Fight for the Platform", Traveling to almost every Level taking place there, As in Meteor Herd, Mad Space, Lost Colony, Crazy Gadget, ect. It would be corta similar to Halberd(Brawl) and Mushroomy Kingdom but faster. It would be a Clearly Banned Stage.
3. I expained it uniqness in #2
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:14 pm

UPDATE AS OF 8/21/12 @ 9:00PM EST

PLEASE READ

Ok, time to close up the Numbered Stage Poll and finally start the Official Sonic series stage poll. Voted by the community, I can now confirm that we will have a total of 5 Sonic series stages. REMEMBER, since we currently have 3 playable stages in-game, you can only vote up to 2 STAGES. If your new to this, your participation would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: FEEL FREE TO ADD NEW CANDIDATES. REMEMBER THAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE 3 SONIC STAGES, SO YOU CAN ONLY VOTE UP TO 2 STAGES.

NOTE: FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, I WILL POST THE WIKI LINKS ON THESE POLLS FOR EACH SERIES.

Sonic Wiki:
http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_News_Network

Here are the rules to this poll:

1. You can only vote up to 2 Sonic stages of your choice no matter what your reason is.
2. You are welcome to add new candidates to the poll if you dont see a stage that is appealing to you.
3. There is no deadline. The poll will close once the topic dies out.
4. Please don't rush the topic
5. Pre-Emptive votes will not be added.
6. You are welcome to post videos, images, drawings, bluprints, descriptions, etc to give the voters a visual idea of what the stages can look like.

Total Of 0 People Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place:

2nd Place:

Runner Up (but still losing):

Sonic Stage Candidates

0 votes for Black Comet (Shadow The Hedgehog)
wiki video

0 votes for Space Colony Ark (Sonic Adventure 2, Shadow The Hedgehog)
wiki video

0 votes for Eggmanland (Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Generations)
wiki video

0 votes for Death Egg (Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Battle, Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing, Sonic Generations0
wiki video

0 votes for Collision Chaos (Sonic the Hedgehog CD)
wiki video

0 votes for Metallic Madness (Sonic the Hedgehog CD, Sonic Heroes)
wiki video

0 votes for Sky Deck (Sonic Adventure)
wiki video

0 votes for Lost World (Sonic Adventure/DX)
wiki video

0 votes for Stardust Speedway (Sonic the Hedgehog CD, Sonic Generations, Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode Metal, Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2)
wiki video

0 votes for Tropical Resort (Sonic Colors, Sonic Generations)
wiki video

0 votes for Egg Carrier (Sonic Adventure, Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, Sonic Cronicles: The Dark Brotherhood)
wiki video

0 votes for City Escape (Sonic Adventure 2/Battle, Sonic Generations)
wiki video

0 votes for BINGO Highway (Sonic Heroes, Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games)
wiki video

0 votes for Sweet Mountain (Sonic Colors)
wiki video

0 votes for Chao Garden (Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 2, Sonic Adventure/DX, Sonic Adventure 2/Battle, Sonic Cronicles: The Dark Brotherhood)
wiki video

0 votes for Music Plant (Sonic Advance 2)
wiki video

0 votes for Westopolis (Shadow the Hedgehog)
wiki video

0 votes for Bullet Station (Sonic Heroes)
wiki video

0 votes for Final Rush (Sonic Adventure 2/Battle, Sonic Generations)
wiki video

0 votes for Toy Kingdom (Sonic Advance 3)
wiki video

0 votes for Sunset Hill (Sonic Advance 3)
wiki video

0 votes for Chaos Angel (Sonic Advance 3)
wiki video

0 votes for Chao Race (Sonic Adventure/DX, Sonic Adventure 2/Battle)
wiki video

0 votes for Aquarium Park (Sonic Colors)
wiki video

0 votes for Sky Rail/Pumpkin Hill (Sonic Adventure 2/Battle)
wiki1 wiki2 video1 video2

0 votes for Planet Wisp (Sonic Colors, Sonic Generations)
wiki video

0 votes for Crazy Gadget (Sonic Adventure 2/Battle)
wiki video

0 votes for Station Square (Sonic Adventure)
wiki video

0 votes for Radical Highway (Sonic Adventure 2/Battle, Sonic Generations, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games)
wiki video

0 votes for Mushroom Hill Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Generations)
wiki video

0 votes for VS Perfect Chaos [Station Square attack] (Sonic Adventure/DX, Sonic Cronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games, Sonic & The Black Knight, Sonic Generations)
wiki video

0 votes for Chaos Shrine (various number of Sonic games)
wiki (video not available)

Luffy

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Placing my vote for Eggmanland and Lost world.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Lost world and I'm saving my other vote because I can't decide atm
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:22 pm

What the... so many suggestions... I'm sitting this one out, I don't even like Sonic anyway.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Im just gonna go with Space Colony Ark. I dont care about the rest of the stages. Not really a Sonic fan and only played 1 game

There were soo many suggestion for this series, it took me 3 hours to make this poll & the discussion was 3-4 pages long. lol.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:44 pm

ARK and Chao Garden. Yes, this is 2 Adventure stages, but hear me out:

ARK - Represents space and Robotnik stages in general. You've seen them since forever... we can include all sorts of gimmicks. It's really a perfect stage location.

Chao Garden - Don't you guys remember spending hours in your Chao Garden? They are an important part of Sonic, and this stage would feel so out of place it's perfect. I was going to go with Chao Race, then I remembered there are 3 gardens. So, we could pull a Mushroomy and have 3 different kinds - Neutral, Hero, and Devil. Lots of gimmicks with the Chao toys, and we could even have a Chao Egg item that brings a little Chao into the battle (Like Mr. Saturn).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:12 pm

This one is tough for me to decide between stages I'd like to see.
If I could vote for them all, I'd vote for Radical Highway, ARK, Westopolis, Black Comet, Eggmanland.

Hmm.
For now, I pick Westopolis and Eggmanland.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:14 pm

I'll pick ARK and Eggman Land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next