NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU
MitsuriZX

NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! Empty
PostSubject: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Hello everyone.
I'm here to discuss about why NiGHTS should be included in Crusade.
Firstly,to all of you who don't know anything about NiGHTS,i should say,NiGHTS doesn't has a gender.NiGHTS's first game was "NiGHTS Into Dreams" which tells the story of two kids who want to make their wishes come true.One of them wants to be recognized as the best basketball player,and the other one wants to be the best singer.But they become too uncertain about whether they can do it or not,and so when they sleep,they are pursued by Nightmaren that haunt their dreams.It is then that NiGHTS appears,dualizing with the kids,and allowing them to overcome their fears and defeat the Nightmaren.After regaining their ideas(which are actually orbs that contain qualities of a person),they wake-up from their dreams,and finally realize their wishes when the time comes.

NiGHTS is a game that is capable of messing with one's emotions.It is kind of a game that tells you to "always follow your heart desire".It was made by the Sega's Sonic Team in 1996,and had one of the most incredible and beautiful soundtracks in a game for that era.Years had passed,and still NiGHTS was not forgotten,she received a japan-only remake for the PS2,and then a sequel in 2008 for the Wii.
NiGHTS is also special by the fact that he/she can take whatever form the person is dreaming wants.She can be a rocket,a dragon,a rollercoaster,etc.
This means that for every single visitor,NiGHTS is different and has different personalities.
We can now see how nostalgic NiGHTS would be in Crusade,and if NiGHTS had a stage,it would probably have a top-notch soundtrack,and a breath-taking background,because all the worlds in Nightopia are incredibly well made.
NiGHTS was the first game that made-me cry,and probably many other childs cried with that last scene...it was just too beautiful.
So,after this long description,i'm asking for everyone to vote for NiGHTS,since there are way too many Sonic characters already in the roster.
I mean,Sonic,Tails,Knuckles and even Shadow are in the roster,but NiGHTS isn't? Give-me a break.
If you're not sure you should trust my information,you can always search it up on Google by writting on google "NiGHTS into dreams".
I'm counting on every single person who reads this thread;Let's turn NiGHTS into an unforgettable legend...
NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! Nightssegasatern
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:02 pm

I played through the Wii game, and I cannot see how NiGHTS would fit as a fighter. I mean all he/she does is fly around. I think that's NiGHTS' problem in the poll, he/she would feel too forced to add.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:15 pm

NiGHTS will not be on the main roster.
If you are actually smart though, you would look in the DLC poll. NiGHTS is already a candidate for the misc DLC poll. Go and vote for it there.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:37 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
NiGHTS will not be on the main roster.
If you are actually smart though, you would look in the DLC poll. NiGHTS is already a candidate for the misc DLC poll. Go and vote for it there.
I think he's campaining for more votes on the DLC poll.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Come on blue, thats not how you talk to people >_>

Anyways, I was thinking about locking this topic at first due to the feeling that this is forcing others to vote this character, but I changed my mind since I see more benefit to this than harm.

That being that this can help voters get to know their candidates better and what they can bring to the table.

But yea, Nights seems like an interesting character, but I can't support a 3rd party character that is party of a company (Sega) which already has 5 reps on the roster. Plus, Im only voting Nintendo characters. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Aah, NiGHTS...nostalgia with the times against DMX and co....
@Ganon, I made a moveset quite a while ago. NiGHTS is more of a graceful fighter. Honestly, can you imagine Peach fighting? They did it. An obscure character with hardly any frames or detalis? They did it. If they could do that, NiGHTS could easily be done.
I may post the moveset later, but it needs revision.
Back to top Go down
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU
MitsuriZX

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Thanks for the cooperation everyone.
I just want to spread the word about NiGHTS.If you think NiGHTS isn't a valuable asset for SSBCrusade,then that's understandable.But i've seen her more than one time in some spin-offs,proving that she is indeed important to the Sega Crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:56 am

I thought you said NiGHTS was genderless. Cause you just reffered to it as "she"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:57 am

NiGHTS is genderless, but it is often referred to as "he" or "she" because NiGHTS has so much emotion that it sounds wrong to call her "it".
Back to top Go down
MitsuriZX
Level 4 CPU
MitsuriZX

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:21 pm

That's right.NiGHTS is genderless,but some people call NiGHTS She/He however they see fit.For the dreamer,NiGHTS can either be a man,a woman,or be genderless.But,by origin,NiGHTS is Genderless.The villain of the story is Wizeman,which is the entity who controls all Nightmaren in Nightopia.Wizeman servants are divided by rank,and one of the highest ranked nightmaren is Reala,Wizeman's loyal servant who always fail to seize NiGHTS,and for some unknown reason,is always given a second chance.Reala is genderless just like NiGHTS.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Grammatically, if someone has an anonymous or unknown gender, the correct pronoun would be "he" or "him."

I'd like to see NiGHTS as DLC. He works perfectly, since he's as important as Ristar (Actually more important because he's appeared way more in more games, in and out of his series).
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:24 am

Chaotic Chao wrote:
Grammatically, if someone has an anonymous or unknown gender, the correct pronoun would be "he" or "him."

I'd like to see NiGHTS as DLC. He works perfectly, since he's as important as Ristar (Actually more important because he's appeared way more in more games, in and out of his series).
^This

If anything, I think NiGHTS will fit great for crusade
Back to top Go down
HawlSera
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:34 pm

I honestly can't imagine how NiGHTS would work, especially since she has no powers other than flight and fusion. Also there's the fact that her feet cannot touch the ground, so... yeah..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:35 pm

acrobatics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Feet can't touch the ground
Ridley, Mewtwo, ect.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:40 pm

some characters don't even have feet

NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! Runv3
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:48 am

... We need to make it painstakingly obvious that old threads should stay dead, because it's starting to get annoying.
Back to top Go down
lugiahooh12
Level 1 CPU
lugiahooh12

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:03 am

Long live NiGHTS! I'd love to see her in the game!
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:40 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!   NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote! Empty

Back to top Go down

NiGHTS is important,so help with a vote!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1