HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unlockable Characters - Hint Screen Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Would you be in favor of a Toggle Feature?
Yes
43%
 43% [ 3 ]
No
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
The cursor should turn into Navi
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Different Idea (See Details Below)
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Heroscott007
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Unlockable Characters - Hint Screen Idea   Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:55 pm

I was wondering if we could add a toggle similar to the one I found on Final Fantasy Record Keeper.  This would be reword of course and would not reveal the actual character, but would be used when you hover over a "locked square" in the character select screen long enough.  The purpose would be to give you clues as to how to unlock this slot.  I would even go as far as to somehow incorporate this feature being Navi from LOZ: Ocarina of Time

** Note it would not reveal who it is, just a courtesy hint as to how to unlock that particular slot what do you think?

Last edited by Heroscott007 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Unlockable Characters - Hint Screen Idea   Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:13 pm

This could be helpful in potential updates, but maybe to limit power you could...
1)It will only be stated when you've unlocked a character beside them (not diagonally, only vertically and horizontally)
2)??? will appear if the character needs to be unlocked by a mode that is currently locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heroscott007
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Unlockable Characters - Hint Screen Idea   Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:35 am

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
This could be helpful in potential updates, but maybe to limit power you could...
1)It will only be stated when you've unlocked a character beside them (not diagonally, only vertically and horizontally)
2)??? will appear if the character needs to be unlocked by a mode that is currently locked

Great input. These sort of things take a collaborative effort. I agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietYang
Level 1 CPU

Luigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Unlockable Characters - Hint Screen Idea   Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:00 am

I like this idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Unlockable Characters - Hint Screen Idea   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:51 pm

Would had never thought of this. I like this idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kíbito
Level 2 CPU

Goku
  @KibitoCrafter

PostSubject: Re: Unlockable Characters - Hint Screen Idea   Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:03 am

Fricken Yes! this would be pretty good actually, though there's a thread on how to unlock everyone, maybe this would make it useless, so i think it should be a really really small hint so the difficulty doesn't low, but i like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/kibitostudio/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlockable Characters - Hint Screen Idea   

Back to top Go down

Unlockable Characters - Hint Screen Idea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Suggestion Board-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum