Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 2:03 pm

I have a new Greatest Fail: https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t4904-antenne-de-lechere-pdf-free
What even is that post.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 2:24 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
I'm just going through the Wall of Shame and man Davi is hilariously stupid

Greatest Quote:

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
keybladeguy i not pretend

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
i know braystar but why you they are talking bad me?
them find me boring and annoying?

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
you will put my message in wall of shame huh?Mad  

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
i thought you were a nice guy but not you're a critic of shit

i talking you braystar!

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
really? Mad braystar andkeybladeguy they spoke bable of my menssage!

Greastest Burn:

Keybladeguy wrote:
SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
you will put my message in wall of shame huh?Mad  

Yes, like all of your other worthless messages. Get it through your thick skull: NO ONE LIKES YOU HERE.

Keybladeguy wrote:
SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
holy crap i need to improve my character ideas of moveset in messages

I suggest you learn how to use a keyboard and proper grammar first.

I actually really miss Trinitro, can we unban me just to troll him, maybe for like April Fools?

Dustination wrote:
I nominate Sliss for most irritating for nominating the [USERNAME] tag and making everybody think they were the ones who were nominated

And I'm also nominating him for next year's awards ceremony because he is saturating the nominations
Braystar wrote:
I have a new Greatest Fail: https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t4904-antenne-de-lechere-pdf-free
What even is that post.

Nominations accepted!

I would also like to announce that the Nomination Period ends on October 15th! This will mark the begining of the Voting Process!
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 4:29 pm

Most Inspiring: Dustination
Best Character Thread: 8 bit Mario
Worst Character Thread: Hamburger Helper
Disastrous: Spoon and Smash Bros. L0ver
Most memorable thread: Recreate The Crusade Roster
Quote: guys let's to talk of 4th party characters
Biggest Fail: Smash Bros. L0ver not understanding sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 9:49 pm

Dustination wrote:
I nominate Sliss for most irritating for nominating the [USERNAME] tag and making everybody think they were the ones who were nominated

And I'm also nominating him for next year's awards ceremony because he is saturating the nominations

I completely forgot that was a thing
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 1:49 am

SmashBros._L0ver = one of those people that are being really one-sided these days.
Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 2f7
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:13 pm

thebuddyadrian wrote:
Most Inspiring: Dustination
Best Character Thread: 8 bit Mario
Worst Character Thread: Hamburger Helper
Disastrous: Spoon and Smash Bros. L0ver
Most memorable thread: Recreate The Crusade Roster
Quote: guys let's to talk of 4th party characters
Biggest Fail: Smash Bros. L0ver not understanding sarcasm.

Accepted!

Also, I'd like to announce that the Nominating Phase is over. The Voting Phase now begins.

The Process.

Preferably, you are to copy and paste the Award List, only leaving the nominee that you think deserves the award. The vote can be "cast" sent to me via a pm.

Happy voting people!
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:31 pm

Please send all votes to Slissith via PM
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:47 am

Oh dang I was nominated, guess I gotta get to this sometime soon. Cool stuff, good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:29 pm

I don't mean to be rude, but is there an estimation about when this will be finished?
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 11:35 am

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
I don't mean to be rude, but is there an estimation about when this will be finished?

Not rude at all! Thank you for asking!

At this point, about 5 people have voted.

I'm going end the voting process at 15th November.

Happy voting everyone!

EDIT: I would also like to announce that the Winners of these awards are in for a very special surprise that will be in tangent with a new community event here in the Project Crusade forums.

Stay tuned Wink
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 5:16 pm

Last day of voting...
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 6:05 pm

TIEBREAKER VOTING PROCESS

It appears that some nominees were, according to our community, equally matched! But there can be only one winner...

Vote again, from the nominees listed. Send your vote via PM like before!

Dankest Memester Award:

Braystar
Slissith

Best Character Suggestion Thread Award:

Yarn Yoshi
Papyrus

Greatest Fail Award:

Trinitro is at it Again
Smash Bros. L0ver not understanding sarcasm.

Worst Third-party Crusade Video on YouTube:

New™ Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo PC™
Super Smash Bros Crusade Crazy Mod With Download
Super Smash Bros Crusade Mod 0.9 Ghost Trailer
SSBUltimate: "You're gonna have a bad time"

Best Quote Award:

Mellon wrote:
bubsyplz wrote:
Up B: moving upwards.

Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 Giphy
SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT

Spoilers: No support

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
i thought you were a nice guy but not you're a critic of shit

i talking you braystar!
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Oh crap I haven't voted.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 1:27 pm

the TIEBREAKER VOTING PROCESS HAS ENDED

Hold onto yout seats ladies and gentlemen! The winners are going to be announced soon!
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Well, I know Lilac didn't win (not surprised really)
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 1:50 pm

I'm excited! I shouldn't be as anything that I got nominated for isn't something to be proud of but I'm excited!
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:41 pm

AWARD WINNERS!!!

Most Inspiring Individual Award:
This is to be awarded to the person who inspired you the most, either via work ethics, behavior, conversation, etc.

Spoiler:

Most Humorous Individual Award:
This is to be awarded to the person who had, your opinion, the greatest sense of humor and made you laugh the most.

Spoiler:

Most Irritating Individual Award:
This is to be awarded to the person who, quite frankly, irritated the hell out of you.

Spoiler:

Disastrous Legacy Award:
This is to be awarded to individuals whose negative legacy is remembered to this day. Examples include Gronos, Zoro etc.

Spoiler:

Dankest Memester Award:
This is to be awarded to the person who, in your opinion, made the best use of memes, elevating them to the form of art that they deserve to be.

Spoiler:

Best Avatar Award:
This is to be awarded to the person whose avatar you can't/couldn't stop staring at.

Spoiler:

Best Signature Award:
This is to be awarded to the person whose signature you can't/couldn't stop staring at.

Spoiler:

Best Username Award:
This is to be award to the individual whose's username has something special, in your opinion. It may be smart, unique or just a good ol' oxymoron.

Spoiler:

This is to be awarded to the most well-made character suggestion thread.

Spoiler:

Worst Character Suggestion Thread Award:
You know who they are. They thought that one sentense would justify making a character suggestion thread. Tales of their incompetence are showcased in the Wall of Shame for all to see. This is their award.

Spoiler:

Greatest Fail Award:
This is to be awarded to the screwup that you couldn't forget. Failure makes success all the sweater, after all.

Spoiler:

Most Memorable Thread Award:
This is to be awarded to the thread that, for some reason or other, you just couldn't forget.

Spoiler:

Most Productive Conversationalist Award:
This is to be awarded to the person who, in your opinion, contributed the most to threads in this forum by providing well-made, well-thought and lengthy responses.

Spoiler:

Most Notable Absense Award:
This is to be awarded to the person whom you miss the most.

Spoiler:

Most Notable Third-Party Individual Award:
This is to be awarded to the most notable individual that contributed or was otherwise related to Crusade, but did not belong in this community. Examples include: Muah, Zero Insanity.

Spoiler:

Best Third-Party Crusade Video on YouTube Award:
This is to be awarded to the best Crusade video on YouTube that wasn't made by the Project Crusade Team.

Spoiler:

Worst Third-party Crusade Video on YouTube:
This is to be awarded to the worst Crusade video on YouTube that wasn't made by the Project Crusade Team.

Spoiler:

Historical Importance Award:
This is to be awarded to the person who impacted Crusade the most in its long lifetime. Examples include: Falcon, Dettadeus, Phantom7, DMX, Golden.

Spoiler:

Greatest Burn Award:
Someone, somewhere spoke up, only to regret it immediately. This is to be awarded to the sickest burn you have across in these forums.

Spoiler:

Best Quote Award:
This is to be awarded to your favourite quote, said by anyone here in the forums or in Slack.

Spoiler:

We are now going to going to gradually hand the "awards" over, over the next months. These awards however will be somewhat unconventional; rest assured that the whole community will be able to cherish and enjoy them Wink

Stay Tuned!
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:43 pm

Yes, I didn't win!
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:13 pm

Slissith wrote:
AWARD WINNERS!!!

Spoiler:

OMG!! WHAT!?
Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 A9d46e3a8dc980d1348e9e7dfc14ab1c
Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 Happy-tears-2
Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 Real-tears-of-joy
Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nkpqtdMjDq1rc56la
Okay, it's not all that special. But still, it's surprising to see me did something so good, that it actually got shitpost-equivalent of a granny. :l
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 6:58 pm

Well, I didn't win, but oh well. Nice to see that I was nominated for 4(?) different things. To the rest of the nominees and winners, here is my gift to you

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

PostSubject: what   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:57 pm

Slissith wrote:
This is to be awarded to the most well-made character suggestion thread.

Spoiler:
We are now going to going to gradually hand the "awards" over, over the next months. These awards however will be somewhat unconventional; rest assured that the whole community will be able to cherish and enjoy them Wink

Stay Tuned!
Wait, what?
I won a thing?
Huh.
Well, good job Yarn Yoshi.
You did it.
Back to top Go down
deepstate
Level 3 CPU
deepstate

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 11:38 am

i'd like to thank my fans
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 12:56 pm

Congrats to the winners.
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 9:24 am

aww man I missed it Sad Anyway congrats to everyone who won!
Back to top Go down
Fennec
Level 3 CPU
Fennec

KasaiTheBraixen

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 10:34 am

Slissith wrote:

Most Irritating Individual Award:
Fennec

Was before the winners, but... ouch. At least someone remembers me... :')
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FireFenni/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!   Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Forum Award Ceremony 2016 - FINISHED!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3