HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do you prefer physical or digital copies of games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SP

Crash Bandicoot
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Do you prefer physical or digital copies of games?   Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:03 pm

I myself prefer physical copies of games. Don't get me wrong - digital copies are incredibly convenient and take up no physical space (meaning you don't need to move them or risk losing the cartridge/disc whatever). However, I also love the aspect of seeing all of the games that I own. It's probably the collector in me, but looking at a shelf and seeing all of the games together physical is pretty sweet. Every time I buy a game digitally I deep down either wish it was available physically or wish I had purchased the physical version.

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nohrian Sadist

Random
  cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer physical or digital copies of games?   Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:05 pm

Digital Copies for the most part.
I'm lazy and it makes it a lot easier to switch games when you're done with w/e you're playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer physical or digital copies of games?   Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:13 pm

Physical please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU

Little Mac
  DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer physical or digital copies of games?   Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:51 am

Sometimes Physical, but I'm leaning towards digital more now due to the rewards program My Nintendo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination

Random
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer physical or digital copies of games?   Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:11 am

'Do you prefer owning your games or not owning your games"

I'm a collector so physical all the way

Level 4 CPU

Tails
  jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer physical or digital copies of games?   Thu May 12, 2016 7:06 am

I mainly buy games on Steam, so digital
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU

Klonoa
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer physical or digital copies of games?   Thu May 12, 2016 7:08 am

It depends. While having the Physical copy is great, the Digital Copies are easier to manage (and replace). Physical is slightly ahead of Digital for me though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterValentine
Level 1 CPU

Random
  DustyTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer physical or digital copies of games?   Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:58 pm

Leafyon's Bricks wrote:
Digital Copies for the most part.
I'm lazy and it makes it a lot easier to switch games when you're done with w/e you're playing.

Oh, true that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer physical or digital copies of games?   Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:31 pm

I prefer digital for handhelds, mostly because I'm running out of storage space for boxes and even loose carts for my handhelds. Most of my 3DS games are digital because of this, and the ones that aren't rarely see play.

If I can help it for console, however, I go physical as often as I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander

Pac-Man
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer physical or digital copies of games?   Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:52 pm

I prefer physical for consoles, but digital for hand-helds. Well mainly Vita, 'cus Nintendo's account system is fucked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer physical or digital copies of games?   

Back to top Go down

Do you prefer physical or digital copies of games?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1