VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU

Ridley

PostSubject: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:51 pm

Edit: here some more with Card Saga Wars

Last edited by VultureDuck on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:29 pm

I don't give a shit about fanservice wars but cock fighter is game of the year material
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:06 pm

sexual priest wrote:
I don't give a shit about fanservice wars but cock fighter is game of the year material

I don't blame you, there is a Cock that wears an eye-patch and summons nukes out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:26 pm

That's my kind of cock.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:37 pm

sexual priest wrote:
That's my kind of cock.
Tru Dat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercuryHg34

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:45 pm

Both of those games look too good to be true. Why have I never heard of them before?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:52 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Both of those games look too good to be true. Why have I never heard of them before?!
They haven't updated for a long time, and they never released any demos whatsoever.

That's why this topic is called games you will never play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercuryHg34

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:54 pm

what
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:56 pm

Sorry man, but you have to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

Bowser
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:00 pm

Needs more megaman.

Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercuryHg34

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:04 pm

It has megaman x, if you look up the game on google you'll find the site it's based in and find even more videos. There's a video of megaman x vs kos mos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

Bowser
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:05 pm

I meant, megaman as in megaman games.

Troll

Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercuryHg34

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Oh, ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GigaPichu

Weegee

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:10 pm

quite a shame

a game like card sagas wars being made and only the creators being able to play it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:13 pm

Funny how Cock Fighter only shows the first demo and never even updated for like 3 years
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Hell

Evil Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:37 pm

Seems to me that Card Sagas Wars is still in development and eventually there will be a demo, they're just really slow making it (what do you expect, the team is two guys) and rarely release info. Like, once or twice a year kind of rare. Still, they have been updating for the past 5 or 6 years, and say they are still working on it.

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:47 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Seems to me that Card Sagas Wars is still in development and eventually there will be a demo, they're just really slow making it (what do you expect, the team is two guys) and rarely release info. Like, once or twice a year kind of rare. Still, they have been updating for the past 5 or 6 years, and say they are still working on it.
Still they need to give us the demo, they said that their first demo will have 4 characters ( Link, Cloud, X and KOS-MOS), and what i've heard those character are completed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU

Ridley

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:51 pm

You know, why can't we give Cock Fighter some love?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, games you will never play    Today at 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Hey look, games you will never play
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1