HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Weegees victory theme

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old Box
Level 1 CPU


  Phoenix Wright
  1
  N/A

PostSubject: Weegees victory theme   Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:04 am

What if Weegees win theme is switched with Hotel Mario Theme?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
avatar

  Ganondorf
  479

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:37 am

You could actually do that yourself if you felt so inclined, custom themes are one of Crusade's features.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
avatar

  Phoenix Wright
  224
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:35 pm

Um...actually, I tried this once. I put a custom victory theme for weegee in the "individual" folder inside the victory theme music folder and named it "weegee," as I'm supposed to. This worked for every character I tried it on except Weegee. I assume this is because he's an alt for Luigi, so I guess you'd have to change Luigi's victory theme if you want to change his. Unless I'm doing it wrong and you're supposed to do something different for alts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
avatar

  Mario
  286

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:55 pm

Well, I was thinking in the Game Over Theme from Super Mario 64 as Weegee's Victory Theme XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bedoop Bro
Level 4 CPU
avatar

  Gooey
  127

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:09 am


That is all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Braystar
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Mario
  995
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:24 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU
avatar

  Gooey
  1429

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:28 pm

what have you done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Braystar
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Mario
  995
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:47 pm

ibRokeit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination

avatar

  Random
  2784
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Can you two stop spamming outside of spam threads please
Lord knows you have enough of those

Unless you have something meaningful to contribute then don't post

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
GONZAfeco
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  Rayman
  19
  64-MarioyLuigi

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:43 am

Old Box wrote:
What if Weegees win theme is switched with Hotel Mario Theme?
It would be nice,considering that actually isn't totally from Mario series, I also think that his series icon could be the mushroom, but with the letters Y-T-P in the circles,in one the Y,in other the T and in the last the P making th YouTubePoop,this would be the real Weegee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GONZAfeco
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  Rayman
  19
  64-MarioyLuigi

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:45 am

Shiruza wrote:
You could actually do that yourself if you felt so inclined, custom themes are one of Crusade's features.
It would actually replace the Mario and rest ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Pac-Man
  635

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:25 pm

GONZAfeco wrote:
Shiruza wrote:
You could actually do that yourself if you felt so inclined, custom themes are one of Crusade's features.
It would actually replace the Mario and rest ones.

There's actually a way around this. Try putting the victory song in the individual folder (it's found in the victory folder). Make sure it's named weegee. It should change the song for Weegee only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xalciss
Level 3 CPU
avatar

  80

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:45 pm

TaXMaN wrote:
GONZAfeco wrote:
Shiruza wrote:
You could actually do that yourself if you felt so inclined, custom themes are one of Crusade's features.
It would actually replace the Mario and rest ones.

There's actually a way around this. Try putting the victory song in the individual folder (it's found in the victory folder). Make sure it's named weegee. It should change the song for Weegee only.

didn't work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Pac-Man
  635

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:51 pm

Xalciss wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:
GONZAfeco wrote:
Shiruza wrote:
You could actually do that yourself if you felt so inclined, custom themes are one of Crusade's features.
It would actually replace the Mario and rest ones.

There's actually a way around this. Try putting the victory song in the individual folder (it's found in the victory folder). Make sure it's named weegee. It should change the song for Weegee only.

didn't work.

Odd. I know it works with other characters. Perhaps it has something to do with Weegee being an alt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xalciss
Level 3 CPU
avatar

  80

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:06 pm

TaXMaN wrote:
Xalciss wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:
GONZAfeco wrote:
Shiruza wrote:
You could actually do that yourself if you felt so inclined, custom themes are one of Crusade's features.
It would actually replace the Mario and rest ones.

There's actually a way around this. Try putting the victory song in the individual folder (it's found in the victory folder). Make sure it's named weegee. It should change the song for Weegee only.

didn't work.

Odd. I know it works with other characters. Perhaps it has something to do with Weegee being an alt.

Probably, This is an issue I doubt will be rectified due to technicalities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   

Back to top Go down
 
Weegees victory theme
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ironside theme time
» Black Ops Soldier theme...
» Pathway to Victory (Open RP)
» Theme Space
» How to make your own Xbox theme

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Character Discussion-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Games | Platform games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum