Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast? BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast? Empty
PostSubject: Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast?   Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast? EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:56 pm

Y'know, like the units of Walk/Dash Speed, Weight, Fall Speed, Jump Height, etc. for everybody.
Sorta like how in Smash 4, Mario's speed is Walk/Dash 1.1/1.6, his Weight is 98, Fall Speed is 1.5, so-on-and-so-forth.
But with everybody in the Crusade cast, and not just Smash 4 Mario...Obviously.
Even though it's a very trivial thing, it'd be nice to know how the cast stack up against eachother.
And also may-or-may-not be because I have another Character Suggestion in mind that isn't an Alt. and I'm gonna be makin' that one shine so bright that it hopefully won't fall into the depths of the BackForum in like 3 days like Yarn Yoshi did

I'll never forget you
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast?   Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast? EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:28 pm

I really would like this as well; it would make setting those stats much easier, especially with the main stats (Walk speed, Dash, air speed, and weight)
Back to top Go down
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU
Jexulus

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast?   Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:16 pm

*BUMP*

I was about to post a thread for this myself. Glad I looked.

I'm actually interested in seeing the stats for each fighter, because it's helpful creating a moveset for a character. Attacks are one thing, but figuring out how a character would feel relative to the rest of the cast is made tremendously easier by having access to a stat list.

This is especially helpful for Crusade, because trying to figure out how all 62 characters stack up to each other in this manner is fairly difficult.

I realize that compiling a list for 62 characters is a hassle. As such, I don't expect to see anything right away. I would, however, like to see if any of the devs can at least drop by, if only to say no.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast?   Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:31 am

Not sure if stuff like speed, weight, etc. is calculated in the same matter as official Smash games, but I'll yell at the dev team on slack and see what they have to say
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast?   Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:12 am

Even if it isn't the same measurements as regular Smash Bros, it will still tell us where the entire cast stands in terms of their physics. Makes it easier to compare them without having the examine every little bit of them ingame
Back to top Go down
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU
Jexulus

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast?   Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:37 am

wheeled_tank wrote:
Even if it isn't the same measurements as regular Smash Bros, it will still tell us where the entire cast stands in terms of their physics. Makes it easier to compare them without having the examine every little bit of them ingame
Exactly. It isn't even consistent between games. Smash 64 has a completely different measurement system for this kind of thing. Out of context, you'd be shocked that Captain Falcon's run speed is 70.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast?   Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would we happen to have Statistic Data for the Crusade Cast?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1