View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast Empty
PostSubject: Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast   Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 2:53 am

I know that alot of us (myself included) always ask about the weight of the various characters. Thanks to the work of a Discord user by the name Gomamon, we now have a general list. While not the actual weight numbers, these do give a greatly improved understanding of the overall weight of each character in the game
Weight Chart:
Along with this, he also found the various characters who can glide, wall jump, float, ect.
Special Movement Options:

I have also now calculated the various Dash speeds of the characters by timing the run from one end of District Court to the other. There may be some discrepancies in the numbers, but this is a good idea of how fast everyone is compared to each other when Dashing

Spoiler:

Some other useful Topics about various physics and techs:

Last edited by wheeled_tank on Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast   Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 7:21 am

This is really neat!
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast   Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Added all of the character's Dash Speeds.
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast   Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast EmptyWed May 17, 2017 5:25 am

Jesus, why is Ashley so heavy? #5?!
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast   Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast EmptyThu May 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Magic.
Back to top Go down
Iron Joe
Level 2 CPU
Iron Joe

WarriorWare

PostSubject: Re: Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast   Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast EmptyThu May 18, 2017 8:31 pm

She's heavy and fast. That's two things I would not expect her to be. The more I think about Ashley's playstyle, the weirder I realize it is. Given her minigame in G&W, her small figure, and her overall shy, distant nature, I'd kind of expect her to be a light character who specializes mostly in attacking from afar. This would be difficult to make fun, though.

Too late to change it now, though, at least that drastically.
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast   Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast EmptyFri May 26, 2017 5:41 am

I don't think it's too late to change things like that around, I mean, the game still isn't done yet so they can still fine tune character attributes and the like.

Something I was thinking about that was brought up in the Shadow thread is if he could be able to float using his air shoes. It's a minor ability that shadow uses I know, but it would be sweet to see it be used in crusade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast   Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast Empty

Back to top Go down

Weight Chart, Dash Speeds, & Unique Movement Options for the cast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1