Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GothicSlenderman
Level 3 CPU

Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:56 pm

Now as soon as I talk about this, I know a lot of people are going to have a negative reaction to this. But I figured, why not try?

This is, Disturbed Kirby.
Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 Distur10
We have a lot of genres that have characters to represent them. Mario - Platformer, Pikachu - RPG, Ryu - Fighting, Pacman - Maze games, ect. I of the few genres that doesn't have a character to represent it is horror. I thought of a couple ideas at frist like Pyramid Head from Silent Hill, Chris Redfeild or Wesker from Resident Evil, a character from Eternal Darkness or Fatal Frame or even Dante from Devil May Cry. But most of those characters don't have a lot of Nintendo revelance & most likely we'd get just one horror like character. So I decided to mix them all into one moveset. This version of Kirby may have little to no origin, though he has some insperation. First there was Devil Kirby from Kirby Right back at ya! This was the biggest piece of inspiration, but I wanted to use a different face to make him a truelly horrifying character.

How would he play?
I'd say he'd be like Dr. Mario, Pichu, Evil Ryu & Weegee where he's in the same slot as Kirby. He'd play a bit faster and weaker than him, but some of his attacks will be slow and powerful. His Smash attacks have an extra second to charge, making him the character with the longest charging Smashes. Though, this kirby would only be able to jump in the air 3 times instead of 5.

Moveset
Most of Disturbed Kirby's moves come from famous horror games, indie horror games & even creepypastas. (maybe some references to other material like horror films or urban legends)

Single hit/Combo - His first few hits are just like Kirby's, the 2 punches then a multi-hit attack. But instead of this multi-hit attack being rapid punches, they'll be fast bites from his large mouth. Biting in different directions and positions each time.

Side Tilt - Just like Meta-Knight's side tilt, this attack could have multiple hits. (The most being 3) 2 spike like appendages come from Kirby's back and attack in font of him 3 times. The shape of the appendages is similar to the arms of some Necromorphs from the Dead Space series.

Down Tilt - This one is very simple, Kirby simply stomps on the ground. While it's not much it would show how much more aggresive this Kirby is in comparison to the original.

Up Tilt - An upward bite, short sweet and gets to the point. But this move can also be repeated as if it was a combo or multi-hit combo. Kirby stands on his tip toes and bits directly in the air.

Dash Attack - I'd use Kirby's Melee Dash attack for this one. Most Melee fans know what the move is but for those who don't let me explain. In Super Smash Bros Melee, Kirby had a dash attack that allowed him to use the fire ball ability from his games. In later installments, he uses the Yoyo-attack instead.

Side Smash - Pyramid Head's Great Knife. A long rage side smash that I would draw comparisons to Cloud's Side Smash in WiiU/3DS. However; instead of charging in power, this move would charge in the amount of hits. no charge - 1 Slash, medium charge - 2 Slashes, Full charge - 3 Slashes, Extra Disturbed Charge - 5 Hits. The last his in all of these will always have the best knockback.

Up Smash - This move will start to look identical to his up tilt, but right before he attacks, he opens his mouth and a smaller mouth reachs out and bites even higher. Despite the mouth's size, it's even stronger. This move is a small reference to the Alien series and how some Xenomorphs have that second mouth inside them.

Down Smash - Guillotine. A Smash attack that has decent range. While it is a Down Smash, the attack actually starts infront and above Kirby. He's holding a rope and when you release the charge the guillotine falls. The attack charges in falling speed and power. If fully charged, it can also be a shield breaker.

Nuetral Air - Like Greninja's nuetral air but Kirby stares at the Screen as his face gets larger with static surrounding it. Of course this is based on the old umpscare tactic.

Front Air - Same as Kirby's but slower, more powerful and only does 1 hit.

Back Air -  Kirby's Teeth temporarily leave his mouth for a second to do some long ranged hits. Each tooth can only do one hit and small damage.

Up Air - Same as Kirby's but faster and weaker.

Down Air - A falling Down air with a small Meteor effect. It's like ZZS's down air but goes directly downward but not as fast. Kirby's body turns in the painting enemy from Kirby: Canvas Curse. As a bonus, the face could stare at opponents like in the real game.

Grab - Multiple hands will reach from the ground in front of Kirby as they grab his prey.

Pummle - The same as Kirby's but with kicks instead of punches.

Front Throw - The hands from the ground extend into full arms and throw the character forward with great force

Back Throw - Kirby latches on the opponent (around their head) And pushes them back. This move is a reference to the ReDeads from the Zelda series (in fact as an icing on the cake, the Redead scream should come up when Kirby latches on the opponent)

Down Throw - the hands pull the character into the ground with a circle of fire. This causes 3-5 hits before the character is thrown out. This move is a reference to the movie "Drag me to Hell"

Up Throw - Kirby inhales in the character like normal Kirby would, unhinges his jaws to take a large bite and spit them upwards.

Nuetral Special - I'd say this move would be similar to Petey Piranha's NS. Kirby takes a second (like the Falcon Punch) And spews green chunks out of his mouth (as a reference to the Exorcist) However; while the chunks are being spewed you can choose to either stay in that direction or press the opposite direction button to make his head spin. This makes the projectiles smaller and wekaer but make them go in both directions and go a bit farther. If you choose not to spin and if the attack his no one than a pudle of acid will remain in front of Kirby. It will only stay for a few seconds before disappearing but if anyone stands in it they wil start to take damage but no flinch.

Side Special - Kirby leaps in the air with sparks in his hands. (Like Little Mac's side special) The sparks themselves can cause additional damage and carry characters to the final attack. When he lands a dome of tv static and electric sparks surround Kirby for a second. This can cause multiple hits and damage, but it's knockback is mainly weak. It's more used to chain combos!

Up Special (On Ground)- Pipes and chimney's come out of Kirby's back shooting air and Smoke causing massive knockback and decent damage.

Up Special (In Air) - The same thing but pointed downward, pushing Kirby upward.

Down Special - A counter attack. If kirby is attacked the a large monsterous should will appear behind him perform 2 claw attacks before retreating back into Kirby's back. Marth ain't got nothing on this!

Final Smash - Dream Land's Nightmare Factory. Kirby Grows 4 times his normal size, opens his mouth to reveal a large grinding machine. Inhales; taking in any near by character. A causing multiple hits and damage! With the opponents being thrown upwards up of pipes and chimney's. While this is going, the stage will be full of smoke until a few seconds after the FS ends. The smoke causes additional damage, characters are no twice as slowly and heavy. Meaning scape is FUTILE!

Taunt - Kirby's face will turn into Devil Kirby's from the Kirby Right Backat Ya!! anime with the laugh he had in the show as he stares at the screen.

Entrace - A big back TV is sitting on the ground with static on it and an NES attatched to it. Kirby crawls out of the screen and the TV with the NES sink into the ground (a reference to the Ring/Ringu series)
OR Kirby simply bursts out of the TV as both the television set and the NES are blown to bits.

Victory Pose - Kirby stares at the screen, laughs and turns his body inside out to continue laughing. His victory theme should be either the same as Meta-knight's or a reversed version of Kirby's victory theme.

Losing Pose - Lays face down on the ground, motionless.

Stage - Personally, I'd use one that's famous from Nintendo yet known to be a bit disturbing. The first and obvious choice would be Lavender Town from Pokemon Red/Blue, but sene this is Disturbed KIRBY I'd go for a creepy yet Iconic level from the Kirby games. I's choose "The World of Drawcia" from Kirby Canvas Curse on the DS.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:58 pm

Lmao
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 11:35 am

Dustination wrote:
Lmao
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 11:49 am

Souji Seta wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Lmao
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 11:51 am

Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 Get_ou10
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:11 pm

how the fuck
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:45 pm

And this is, why?
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:30 pm

I'd like to point out that he put in a lot more work than most of the wall of shame posts.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Ok wait a minute this is Kirby from There Will Be Brawl
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:51 pm

Hey, I did put work into the announcer, although looking back, yes I was stupid
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Chris Redfeild can work and has Nintendo Relivance, so IDK WTF you're on
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:30 pm

LMAO THIS IS A STICKY
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 9:12 am

Congrats everyone this is nominated for worst thread *slow clap*
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:45 pm

wait how many of you guys noticed Trinitro's new avatar
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:47 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
wait how many of you guys noticed Trinitro's new avatar

Did Trinitro trascend his fear of the Supa Hot Fire gif???
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:49 pm

My god
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 8:43 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Souji Seta wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Lmao
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 9:26 am

The best at something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016   Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirturbed Kirby - Worst Character Suggestion Thread of 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1