La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) Empty
PostSubject: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Posting some stage ideas here.

1. Monteriggioni: Villa Under Attack (Assassin's Creed)

Appearance and Layout:
Spoiler:

Stage Description:
Spoiler:

SmashKing's sprites for La Villa
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hessian Hellion on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:13 pm

The only thing that probably doesn't fit is the 2 rooftops at the very bottom. They are way too far away from the Villa to be considered a platform to hop on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:21 pm

Makes sense. I guess I can remove them; they were only added because I didn't want it to be a walk-off stage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:50 pm

Or we can always use the top of the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:18 pm

Felipe_9000 wrote:
Or we can always use the top of the house.
The top of the villa wouldn't really work out with the stage hazards I have proposed
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:47 pm

Here is what I made so far for The Villa

La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) Iaza14923514885200
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:47 pm

Looking good so far.
Mind if I help?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:00 pm

Your more than welcome to help. After all, you, me, & Maikeru are the main ones working on anything Assassin Creed related for Crusade. lol

Also, here is an update

One more thing, Bro would you be ok if I move this thread to the Stage Sprites Board and change the title?

La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) Iaza14923576833800
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:37 am

Needs more shading in general

inb4imdoingthatlater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:36 am

It needs to be bigger .-.

Oh and the perspective is fucked off, i can help you nwith that if you want.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:50 am

Monterigionni looks cool, but I think for an AC rep I'd have gone for somewhere with more Leaps of Faiths, maybe Masyaf Castle? That or I'd be happy to sprite a rooftop race stage that'd work like Mushroomy Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Felipe_9000 wrote:
It needs to be bigger .-.

Oh and the perspective is fucked off, i can help you nwith that if you want.

This is the background. You don't fight on that. The foreground will be bigger.
I pasted the current progress on a correct-sized canvas and it looks fine.

But I know you won't listen to me. At all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:55 pm

The shadowing played a midntrick to me, it needs more shadowing.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:58 pm

This is the semi-final work of La Villa Mansion (which will be in the background of the stage). All that is needed for the mansion is shading, which I'm terrible at. If anyone wants to shade, go right ahead.

La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) Iaza14923527893200
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:32 am

Is it offical?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:10 pm

La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) 1sawyt
;D

if i add something else i will repost it.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 am

Felipe's updated texture

La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) 1sawyt
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Guys, check the OP in the 3rd spoiler for an update on the La Villa stage
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 pm

A new update on La Villa

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:13 am

That getting better and better Smashking i hope La Villa ( And Ezio ) will be in 0.9
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 am

Thanks and me too. Sadly, if Ezio is not done then this stage will have to wait Sad
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:59 am

SmashKing201 wrote:
Thanks and me too. Sadly, if Ezio is not done then this stage will have to wait Sad
Why?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:03 am

Jaklub wrote:
SmashKing201 wrote:
Why?

For the same reason we dont have the Gyromite stage in 0.8. Cause ROB is not done. So pretty Much its the same standards in this situation if Ezio is not done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 pm

SmashKing201 wrote:
Jaklub wrote:
SmashKing201 wrote:
Why?

For the same reason we dont have the Gyromite stage in 0.8. Cause ROB is not done. So pretty Much its the same standards in this situation if Ezio is not done.
I heard that it wasn't in because felipe wasn't able to code it.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Actually, I think its cause of both reasons. Don't remember. But honestly, I prefer to wait till Ezio is done before this stage gets coded in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)   La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage) Empty

Back to top Go down

La Villa (Assassin's Creed stage)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1