To avoid overshadowing Connor Kenway, who is an individual character in his own rights, this thread is made to discuss the potential Ezio can offer in Crusade if he was ever playable.
Picking up from the last post on the Kenway thread, here is my response to RoyMaster
Ezio has a variety of bombs to work with for example. One is used for distraction, one is used for escape, and one used for assault, etc.
- Smoke Bomb can be used to create a smoke of cloud. Unlike the Smoke Ball in the official game, this one can have more range if we choose to. That way, Ezio can hide within the smoke to follow up with an attack.
- Caltrop Bomb can create spikes on the floor, giving Ezio more stage control.
- Detura Bomb can cause poison and delusions to the opponents. This causes slowly increased damage and possibly opposite controls.
- Cherry Bomb is an explosion that causes loud-pitched noises. An effect in which the player is briefly stunned due to the screech.
- Smoke Decoy Bomb are bombs that create an illusion of fire. This effect can have the player run a short distance of the opposite direction (as if they are running away from fire).
- Gold Bomb is a bomb that scatters coins after explosion. Not sure what the special effect of this can be in Smash, but this is a chance to get creative don't you think?
- Splinter Bomb is a massive explosion once it makes impact.
- Thunder Bomb can cause mild knock back and capable of knocking items off of them.
- Blood Bomb splatters lamb blood to make opponents believe its their own blood and get scared. Not sure how this would work in Smash yet.
- Stink Bomb is self-explanatory.
See, with bombs alone, Ezio can create a whole lot of strategy. And mind you this is just 1 special move alone. I doubt we will be able to fit all of these bombs into that single special move, but we can take the ones that can benefit him the most.