HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion   Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:55 pm

Discuss whether or not you think Dark Pit should be added to Super Smash Bros. Crusade.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion   Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:13 pm

He would need a huge overhaul moveset wise if he's going to be in. Luckily there's alot of weapons in Uprising
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion   Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:15 pm

I support the addition of Kid Icarus characters to this game; so, I can't discard Dark Pit.

However, in order to further differentiate him from Pit, I'm suggesting these changes:

(for Neutral, Aerial, and Smash Attacks, he uses always his staff (altought I see more this weapon as a rifle gun XD))

-Neutral Special: Dark Pit's Staff: Dark Pit's main weapon. Dark Pit charges and shots a powerful dark beam. However, if he uses this ability near an enemy, he gives a powerful dark slash.

-Side Special: Wolf Claws: Dark Pit dashes and gives two powerful fire slashes using the Wolf Claws.

-Up Special: Striking Flight: Similar to Pit's Power of Flight; however, here, Dark Pit inflicts damage to his opponents, making them flinch.

-Down Special: Electroshock Arm: Dark Pit uses the Electroshock Arm, and charges it. If an opponent hits him, he counterattacks, paralyzing the opponent. He can't be flinched while charging.

-Final Smash: Omega Dark Blast: Using his Staff, Dark Pit gives a series of slashes to his enemy, for finally firing a powerful horizontal DARK shot which destroys all the enemies in his same direction.

What do you think? Comment, please.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion   Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:23 pm

We need more than specials m8
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion   Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:45 am

I think Dark Pit's Neutral Special should stay as the Silver Bow, since he does use that weapon in Kid Icarus Uprising and it is kind of different from Pit's Neutral Special (not much, but should be enough).
Electroshock Arm should be his new dash attack, though.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion   Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:47 am

^ Agreed. The only time he uses his Silver Bow
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion   Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 3:56 am

No problem if he's in while he has a new moveset, there's a lot of weapons in Uprising he could use.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion   Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 11:10 pm

i say give Dark Pit the sm4sh moveset while Pit gets the Project M one in terms of specials. Dark pit could also use a more "Menacing" fighting style when using the silver bow to slash people.
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion   Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 11:37 pm

Eh, I don't like Pit's Project M moveset. It's so bland.
I'd rather have Pit use his Smash 4 moveset and change Dark Pit around.
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion   Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:36 pm

I support! But give him a moveset filled with different weapons from Uprising.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion   Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:21 am

Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion   Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:33 pm

I'd like to see Pit as his Brawl incarnation (except for the Hiyaayyayayaya! - remove that sound effect) with Dark Pit as his Smash 4 set with some differentiated A moves.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion   Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:24 am

Keybladeguy wrote:
I'd like to see Pit as his Brawl incarnation (except for the Hiyaayyayayaya! - remove that sound effect) with Dark Pit as his Smash 4 set with some differentiated A moves.

I actually want to see the opposite: Pit with his Smash 4 moveset and Dark Pit with Pit's Brawl moveset and Dark Pit's Smash 4 Final Smash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion   Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Pit [Kid Icarus] Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1