HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smashfan247
Level 2 CPU

N/A

Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.   Empty
PostSubject: Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.    Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.   EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:52 am

Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.   Frog2

Character:The frog prince from the 1995 RPG classic Chrono Trigger. He first appeared in this Super Nintendo RPG and he is a sword fighter to rescue a princess in the year 600 of Chrono's town at that time.

Moves:Most of his moves are water, sword, and frog based. I will only describe a few of his moves I would know so far.

Up B:Frog's tongue for recovery or his spinning slash like in the game.

Down B:When an enemy attacks Frog, this will be his reversal move so he will attack when he takes a hit just like Marth's down B.

Left and right B:Diving stab or jump stab just like in the game.

Idle B:using his tongue or water magic attack.

All of his A button moves should be using his sword. When he blocks, he should be using his own shield.

Final smash move unknown. His taunts are all up to you.

His costume colors are Chrono's teal tunic, Lucca's orange and green clothes, Marle's white dress, Magus dark and white colors plus same cape color like Magus and white face, king Gaurdia's red robe, and two extra colors based on real frogs!

Please let me know if there is anything else I should put on here and let me know of any errors and I will get back to fixing it.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.    Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.   EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:02 am

Actually, a Final Smash would be nice.
However, this is definitely an improvement over your previous thread.
Back to top Go down
Smashfan247
Level 2 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.    Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.   EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:43 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Actually, a Final Smash would be nice.
However, this is definitely an improvement over your previous thread.

Thanks, I don't go around posting threads very much often and that's why I would make mistakes and errors in forums especially I am new here and I have already read the rules by the way. The only problem is, you cannot afford to make more then a few little mistakes or you'll get banned which happens to me a lot before on other forum sites!

As for the Frog, yes, I really wanted this guy in. One of my favorite characters of all time in Chrono Trigger is the Frog himself! I don't seem to care much for Chrono or Lucca though but I was planning to request a female villain from Chrono and Chrono as well.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.    Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.   EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:07 am

Okay, now that's not really a good mentality.
No matter how much you like Frog, Crono is still the main protagonist of Chrono Trigger.
So if you want playable Frog, then Crono has to become playable first.
Back to top Go down
JacobDaGun
Level 2 CPU
JacobDaGun

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.    Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.   EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Huh...not a bad idea. I have a few ideas that might help you out.

1) His tongue could easily be a grab and could work into a ZAir to help him recover.
2) Remember, this is Smash Bros, we don't have to use the move exactly as it was used in the original game. Keep that in mind.
3) Final Smash could either be that Giant Frog move of his or a Triple Tech, like 3D attack for instance.

I think if you fix a few of these things and give him a defined moveset rather than just "here's one idea and a few more, and I don't know for this, but all of this kind are just with this", I'll support.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.    Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.   EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:29 am

I can't support him unless Crono is already in. It'd feel weird having a party member without the main character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.    Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.   Empty

Back to top Go down

Frog (Chrono Trigger) Discussion.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1