HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rodriog
Level 1 CPU
rodriog

Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite Empty
PostSubject: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 12:06 pm

my sprites

sprites
Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite Chrono_trigger_by_rodriog-d9xh72t

Last edited by rodriog on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:38 am

Yeah, I'm not downloading that.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:24 am

People like....

"Is Crusade gonna give you viruses"
And I'm like no, but this thread is
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:43 am

oh!!!!!!!!!!

Look away Trinitro

Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite PfNTgj
Back to top Go down
rodriog
Level 1 CPU
rodriog

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:50 pm

It is not a virus!. I do not know much English.for that reason does not write anything, not to ruin it with unintelligible texts. sprites are real. I promise !really!, if not eliminate my account, there moderators who read this
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:28 pm

Ok pulling the "Me no speak englash". Like, seriously, I can't even understand that sentence. I'm not getting a virus by going on bloody adfly
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:47 pm

Braystar wrote:
Ok pulling the "Me no speak englash". Like, seriously, I can't even understand that sentence. I'm not getting a virus by going on bloody adfly
I mean...he doesn't. You don't need to make fun of it. Imagine trying to speak in a foreign language in a full sentence like that if you only know a bit of it.
But anyways, I agree, sorry OP but I'm not going to that link again.
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 3:38 pm

As someone who's tried to communicate on Japanese forums I can definitely sympathize with OP, lol

Try using imgur.com to upload pictures, it's less suspicious-looking. (Also, what is your native language? If someone here speaks it it might make things a bit easier)

Last edited by Kzinssie on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 4:12 pm

No hablamos español
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
rodriog
Level 1 CPU
rodriog

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:01 pm

Ok let's start again, look at my first message i am update it, I hope that with that clean my honor and take out my topic of the spam section.
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Great sprites, but please put them in a spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 8:33 pm

The sprites aren't bad; you look like you have a lot of artistic potential, but they look like they were at one point compressed/saved as a JPEG.

Also, they are far, far too large to fit in with the ones in Super Smash Bros. Crusade.  In crusade, our sprites our not even 1/5th the size of those.

If you actually want honest and constructive criticism to help you improve as an artist/learn how to sprite in a style more similar to crusade, I will glady take some time this weekend to give you a few pointers.
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:31 am

Aside from their bad case of Fuckhuge Syndrome, they actually aren't bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite Empty

Back to top Go down

Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1