HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rodriog
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:06 pm

my sprites

sprites

Last edited by rodriog on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander

Pac-Man
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:38 am

Yeah, I'm not downloading that.

Lego Shaq

Petey Piranha

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:24 am

People like....

"Is Crusade gonna give you viruses"
And I'm like no, but this thread is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU

Little Mac
  DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:43 am

oh!!!!!!!!!!

Look away Trinitro

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rodriog
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:50 pm

It is not a virus!. I do not know much English.for that reason does not write anything, not to ruin it with unintelligible texts. sprites are real. I promise !really!, if not eliminate my account, there moderators who read this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Braystar
Level 6 CPU

Mario
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:28 pm

Ok pulling the "Me no speak englash". Like, seriously, I can't even understand that sentence. I'm not getting a virus by going on bloody adfly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq

Petey Piranha

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:47 pm

Braystar wrote:
Ok pulling the "Me no speak englash". Like, seriously, I can't even understand that sentence. I'm not getting a virus by going on bloody adfly
I mean...he doesn't. You don't need to make fun of it. Imagine trying to speak in a foreign language in a full sentence like that if you only know a bit of it.
But anyways, I agree, sorry OP but I'm not going to that link again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU

Mach Rider
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:38 pm

As someone who's tried to communicate on Japanese forums I can definitely sympathize with OP, lol

Try using imgur.com to upload pictures, it's less suspicious-looking. (Also, what is your native language? If someone here speaks it it might make things a bit easier)

Last edited by Kzinssie on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination

Random
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:12 pm

No hablamos español

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
rodriog
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:01 pm

Ok let's start again, look at my first message i am update it, I hope that with that clean my honor and take out my topic of the spam section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SS_Maeweather
Level 5 CPU

Knuckles
  ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Great sprites, but please put them in a spoiler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander

Pac-Man
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:33 pm

The sprites aren't bad; you look like you have a lot of artistic potential, but they look like they were at one point compressed/saved as a JPEG.

Also, they are far, far too large to fit in with the ones in Super Smash Bros. Crusade.  In crusade, our sprites our not even 1/5th the size of those.

If you actually want honest and constructive criticism to help you improve as an artist/learn how to sprite in a style more similar to crusade, I will glady take some time this weekend to give you a few pointers.

Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU

Mach Rider
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:31 am

Aside from their bad case of Fuckhuge Syndrome, they actually aren't bad at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite   Today at 1:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Crono of chrono trigger in crusade my sprite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1