Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero! Empty
PostSubject: Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero!   Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 8:50 pm

Another character idea.

This time, it's for the little prince hero who can transform in a frog and a snake: Prince Sabure!

-Appearences:
-Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru (The Frog For Whom The Bell Tolls)
(Game Boy (Japan-only); 1992)

-Data:
The little and young prince of the Sablé Kingdom. As a young prince, he is very naive and easily flattered, characteristics that his friend and rival, the Prince Richard, likes to take advantage to get under his skin. This little hero has the ability of transform in a frog or a snake. One day a messenger arrives from a small neighboring kingdom, warning the princes that the evil King Delarin has invaded the Mille-Feuille Kingdom and captured the beautiful princess Tiramisu. In yet another boastful attempt to best the Sablé Prince, Richard grabs a boat and rushes towards the kingdom. The Sablé Prince is left trying to catch up. While on his journey, he and Richard (along with others) are transformed into frogs in an attempt to reveal the true happenings in this kingdom.

-Why I support him?
I played some of the game and has a curious gameplay, which mixes a typical RPG-like view and a 2D-platforming perspective, and this character is very charismatic. Also, I like too much planning some ideas of Japan-only Nintendo games for any SSB-game. Frankly, he was one of my wished characters for SSB4; however, I had to face the misfortune of seeing him as an Assist Trophy instead a playable character. However, I don't lose the faith of at least seeing him as a playable character in Crusade. His main Ability premise is the fact he can transform in frog or snake for some attacks.

-Moveset:
-Normal Moves:
-Normal (x1): Punch
-Normal (x2): Kick
-Normal (x3): Gives a slash with his sword
-Side: Downward slash
-Up: Transforms in a frog, and gives an upwards headbutt
-Down: Transforms in a snake and hits with his tail

-Dash Attack: Gives a forward slash

-Aerial Attacks:
-Neutral Aerial: Flips and gives a slash to his enemy
-Side Aerial: Spin Kick in the air
-Up Aerial: Transforms in a frog, and gives a headbutt to his enemy
-Back Aerial: Gives a backward slash
-Down Aerial: Transforms in a snake, and gives a downward diving headbutt

-Grabs (when he does a grab, he transforms in a frog, and using his tongue, he traps an enemy. He later returns to his human form)
-Pummel: Punches his enemy
-Forward Throw: Throws enemy forward
-Up Throw: Transforms in a frog, and headbutts the enemy when throwing him/her
-Back Throw: Rolls and throws the enemy behind himself
-Down Throw: Transforms in a snake, throws enemy downwards, and gives him/her multiple bites

-Smash Attacks:
-Side Smash: Prince Sabure swings his sword. It can also reflect enemy projectiles
-Up Smash: Prince Sabure transforms in a frog and performs a flip kick
-Down Smash: Prince Sabure transforms in a snake and bites his enemy

-Special Attacks:
-Neutral Special: En Garde: Prince Sabure charges his sword and jumps forward. If he touches an enemy, he'll trap him/her in a cloud of dust, giving him/her multiple hits (until 7) depending of how much you press the Special Button.

-Side Special: Wasabi: Prince Sabure throws a bit of Wasabi forward and, if it hit's a player, he/she will eat it, for later being stunned.

-Up Special: Frog Tongue Wrap: Prince Sabure transforms in a frog, and jumps higher, depeding of how much you hold the Special Button. If he touches an enemy during his jump, he'll eat him/her with his tongue, for later spitting him/her, getting also an additional short jump.

-Down Special: Snake Venom: Prince Sabure transforms in a snake, and after charging some, he jumps and bites his enemy, damaging and paralyzing him/her.

-Final Smash: Igari Z: Prince Sabure takes out the 'Z-Flute' and play it from above Dr. Knit will come crashing Down in Igari Z, a powerful Mech suit that can deliver massive DMG and send opponents flying. The suit will fire its fists at players this is it's Rocket Punch attack. It will also jump into the air and come crashing down with it's leg extended- this is it's megaton kick! and finally there is the ultra powerful: Galactica Attack! This attack may be uber strong however it is quite easy to doge as the attack is pretty slow; however being hit by this attack from Igari Z, will defiantly deal and instant KO! Also, the Igari Z will play it's own flute and do a healing Dance at this time, Prince Sabure's DMG% will begin to drop back down to 0% at a fair speed. When the Final Smash time is up, Dr. Knit will fly away looking confused as if he has lost control of the machine.

-Entrance To The Stage: A frog wearing a red cape jumps up out of a Well, it jumps up in a puff of smoke, transforming in Prince Sabure.

-Taunt: A bee flies around Sabure, he transforms into a frog quickly, and swallows it restoring 1% DMG, before returning to human form.

-Victory Pose: Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru: Victory Theme.

What do you think? Comment, please.

Supporters:
-OmegaSteve777

Last edited by MarioStrikerMurphy1994 on Mon May 02, 2016 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero!   Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 10:03 pm

Nobody ever responded to this? Ok

I can't judge the moveset (I haven't seen much of the game) but some attacks seem like they would play awkwardly.

Ignoring what I just Prince of Sable is my personal choice for a Game Boy rep, I'm not too sure why but he is

Support
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero!   Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 7:28 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Nobody ever responded to this? Ok

I can't judge the moveset (I haven't seen much of the game) but some attacks seem like they would play awkwardly.

Ignoring what I just Prince of Sable is my personal choice for a Game Boy rep, I'm not too sure why but he is

Support

Thank you very much for the support, buddy.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero!   Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:03 pm

If he wasn't Japan-Only, I would say Yes to another Obscure character (I like the Obscure, for they are the most different), but due to that, I can't say whether or not I can. That being said, I am not out-right denying this, mainly because it isn't available in the US, and I am pretty sure there have been characters that are barely heard of in Japan or Europe in Smash (Crusade or otherwise, and I know that Mother/Earthbound were practically unheard of in Europe)

I'll stay to watch, and maybe eventually I can give a proper Yes/No
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero!   Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:12 pm

I love FtFtBT, but Sable doesn't really do much, since the combat is all automated. I'd say maybe make the moveset a bit... sillier, to reflect FtFtBT's self-aware sense of humor? Not supporting yet, but I'll keep an eye on this one.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero!   Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero! EmptyTue May 03, 2016 4:50 pm

Kzinssie wrote:
I love FtFtBT, but Sable doesn't really do much, since the combat is all automated. I'd say maybe make the moveset a bit... sillier, to reflect FtFtBT's self-aware sense of humor? Not supporting yet, but I'll keep an eye on this one.
Remember, it's if you support the character not the moveset
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero!   Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero! EmptyTue May 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Kzinssie wrote:

Ok. What do you think about my moveset ideas?
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero!   Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero! EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:00 pm

MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Kzinssie wrote:

Ok. What do you think about my moveset ideas?
Bad tbh. It's all just sword swinging and some kicks, and the transformations are barely even transformation. He turns into a frog for what? One move? Come on.

Don't really like your moveset, sorry
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero!   Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero! EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:22 pm

yeah alright, support the character but not the moveset

i might draft up my own set later, FtFtBT is BURSTING with personality and even though it would have to be heavily sakurai'd there's definitely potential for a fun and memorable character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero!   Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero! Empty

Back to top Go down

Prince Sabure (Kaeru No Tame Ni Kane Wa Naru) Discussion: Part Human, Part Frog, Part Snake, All A Hero!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1