Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion    Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:24 pm

Smashfan247 wrote:
WAAAH YOU GUYS AREN'T GOING TO PUT THE CHARACTER I HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION WITH IN THE GAME JUST BECAUSE I WANT AND LOVE THEM SO I'M LEAVING

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion    Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:34 pm

I really hope the door hits him on the way out so hard that he has to go to the hospital.
Ignorant people like him just make me sick, and I'm dead serious about it.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion    Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:49 pm

Smashfan247 wrote:
May Haruka is my waifu.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion    Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:28 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
You forgot her Final Smash, though. Razz

Updated the thread. Tell me what you think.  Smile

Smashfan247 wrote:
And why is this unrelated characters on my thread? Enough with the third party characters please, I am getting sick of it already with your bad honey Winnie lol.

Anyway, I am going to ask someone to close this boring thread and it's getting old now with this boring convo.

You guys would only stick with your own boring opinions and tossing everyone's characters aside just like the same way you would toss aside anime characters from the 4th party.

I don't see the point in requests anymore so I am leaving now, bye.

At this point, you're probably just a troll. "Own boring opinions". Jesus Christ lmao I've never heard somebody say that seriously ever.

As far as I know, we don't allow 4th party characters at all simply because we don't want to entertain the thought of representing (or misrepresenting) non-videogame characters, which would easily make people extremely heated, as opposed to a fair handful of characters that are at the very least arguably important to gaming.

I'm sure Smash Flash 2 devs are sick of anime character requests too. Sure, Luffy would complete the tetrafecta of Jump Stars, but it'd only be a matter of time before somebody requests Nazu, or Toriko, or Kenshin. It never ends.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion    Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:08 am

You forgot Jotaro and Kenshiro.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion    Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 3:54 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
You forgot Jotaro and Kenshiro.

Good.
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion    Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:15 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Smashfan247 wrote:
WAAAH YOU GUYS AREN'T GOING TO PUT THE CHARACTER I HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION WITH IN THE GAME JUST BECAUSE I WANT AND LOVE THEM SO I'M LEAVING

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
This is golden. (SEE WHAT I DID THERE HAH I'M CLEVER)
Back to top Go down
Smashfan247
Level 2 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion    Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 3:57 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
You forgot her Final Smash, though. Razz

Updated the thread. Tell me what you think.  Smile

Smashfan247 wrote:
And why is this unrelated characters on my thread? Enough with the third party characters please, I am getting sick of it already with your bad honey Winnie lol.

Anyway, I am going to ask someone to close this boring thread and it's getting old now with this boring convo.

You guys would only stick with your own boring opinions and tossing everyone's characters aside just like the same way you would toss aside anime characters from the 4th party.

I don't see the point in requests anymore so I am leaving now, bye.

At this point, you're probably just a troll. "Own boring opinions". Jesus Christ lmao I've never heard somebody say that seriously ever.

As far as I know, we don't allow 4th party characters at all simply because we don't want to entertain the thought of representing (or misrepresenting) non-videogame characters, which would easily make people extremely heated, as opposed to a fair handful of characters that are at the very least arguably important to gaming.

I'm sure Smash Flash 2 devs are sick of anime character requests too. Sure, Luffy would complete the tetrafecta of Jump Stars, but it'd only be a matter of time before somebody requests Nazu, or Toriko, or Kenshin. It never ends.

Apology with the Winnie the Pooh joke there, Please listen everyone, I am done with this stupid topic and I need someone to close this. I am already through with supporting Crusade and I find it to be a lot more trouble then it's worth so I am very sorry for opening up this stupid request topic. I hope everyone will understand and I do not wish to continue with this topic anymore, thank you.

Mellon, you need to stop making fun of my posts with your quotes or I am going to report you to admin.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion    Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:28 pm

>Supporting Crusade
>Trouble
>Memu arrows

smh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion    Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon trainer May (Pokemon) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2