SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:31 pm

rexos wrote:
i will keep spam alive

always

LIAR
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:09 pm

You should be ashamed of yourself, Bro
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:28 am

Johnny64 wrote:
You should be ashamed of yourself, Bro

Bro = Rexos???
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:10 am

I just called him Bro, bro
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:52 am

rexos was da real mvp
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:42 pm

Johnny64 wrote:

Then, am I bro?

C_Mill24 wrote:
rexos was da real mvp

And a liar.

Admit it Cmill, rexos is worse than Hitler.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:30 am

Slissith wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
rexos was da real mvp

And a liar.

Admit it Cmill, rexos is worse than Hitler.
rexos was a liar!?

why...

I never suspected that! It was all an elaborate ruse!?
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Slissith wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:

Then, am I bro?

Yeah, bro, but rexos is the Bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty

Back to top Go down

SHAME - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1