hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] Empty
PostSubject: hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]   hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:04 pm

This is my first post in literally forever, I guess.

What's happened?
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]   hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 5:10 am

Doctor Mario and Shantae are playable in Super Smash Bros Crusade, while Reimu, Lip and Roy are not.

*cries a little*
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]   hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:02 am

Wait, you can have 255 characters in a thread title?
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]   hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:35 am

Kzinssie wrote:
Wait, you can have 255 characters in a thread title?
Who would even need that much? scratch
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]   hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Nothing bye
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]   hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters] Empty

Back to top Go down

hi [The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1