HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bubsyplz
Level 3 CPU


  75

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:50 am

i support. AAAAURRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngryThunder
Level 1 CPU


  Shadow
  2
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:58 am

I think is good and he is no the only character is not of nintendo in the game... goku is not of nintendo phoenix wright and klonoa too but klonoa is the only no have a game in a nintendo console... i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMysteriousThree
Level 3 CPU


  Waluigi
  67
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:26 am

AngryThunder wrote:
I think is good and he is no the only character is not of nintendo in the game... goku is not of nintendo phoenix wright and klonoa too but klonoa is the only no have a game in a nintendo console... i believe

If you're trying to say that Klonoa has no game for a Nintendo console, you're wrong. Klonoa had a game on the Wii and I believe a few on GBA.

As for this idea...The short answer, is no. The long answer, is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq



  Petey Piranha
  1359

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:01 pm

AngryThunder wrote:
I think is good and he is no the only character is not of nintendo in the game... goku is not of nintendo phoenix wright and klonoa too but klonoa is the only no have a game in a nintendo console... i believe
What you're trying to say is 3rd party character.

Phoenix Wright is literally Nintendo platform exclusive.

Klonoa has numreous Nintendo games.

Goku is 4th party.

Freddy is a year old character that you either love or hate that has polarized the internet, and only has 4 games, each of which are also polarizing. He is a terrible choice for any Smash fangame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Real Rita Mordio
Level 2 CPU


  Pichu
  34

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:52 pm

I personally wouldn't support this at all. But that is just me.

(Granted, I also feel that the entire game series is a complete waste of time and money, but even still.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU


  336

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:33 am

Lego Shaq wrote:

Freddy is a year old character that you either love or hate that has polarized the internet, and only has 4 games, each of which are also polarizing. He is a terrible choice for any Smash fangame.

"Only 4 games".
*Looks at Ristar's ONE game*
*Looks at Shantae's 3 games*
"B-but 1/2 Genie Hero!"
B-but FNAF World!

You'd have a better argument pointing out that none of the FNAF games have been on Nintendo systems.
Though considering that characters from PlayStation-exclusive and Xbox-exclusive series are acceptable, it's not a very strong argument either.


EDIT: I'll go ahead and throw in my support.
Though to be honest, I'd rather this thread stayed lost in the abyss while I made a better one with a quality moveset of my own design to make the idea more appealing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Real Rita Mordio
Level 2 CPU


  Pichu
  34

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:18 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:



EDIT: I'll go ahead and throw in my support.
Though to be honest, I'd rather this thread stayed lost in the abyss while I made a better one with a quality moveset of my own design to make the idea more appealing.

Why not make your own moveset then? Or another thread suggesting your own? Personally, the reason why I wouldn't want Freddy in it is because I suffer from something called 'I scare too easy' It makes it so that I can't play games without getting uber scared. (Can't even play Neopets the Darkest Faerie without getting scared x3 ) But, I would support if there was just more to him, ya know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq



  Petey Piranha
  1359

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:50 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:

Freddy is a year old character that you either love or hate that has polarized the internet, and only has 4 games, each of which are also polarizing. He is a terrible choice for any Smash fangame.

"Only 4 games".
*Looks at Ristar's ONE game*
*Looks at Shantae's 3 games*
"B-but 1/2 Genie Hero!"
B-but FNAF World!

You'd have a better argument pointing out that none of the FNAF games have been on Nintendo systems.
Though considering that characters from PlayStation-exclusive and Xbox-exclusive series are acceptable, it's not a very strong argument either.


EDIT: I'll go ahead and throw in my support.
Though to be honest, I'd rather this thread stayed lost in the abyss while I made a better one with a quality moveset of my own design to make the idea more appealing.
Okay yeah you totally nabbed me there, I forgot about all those. I'm not biased against it; I love FNAF.
I don't think the moveset is the problem though. I think it's just the character itself. But that's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU


  336

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:40 pm

The Real Rita Mordio wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:



EDIT: I'll go ahead and throw in my support.
Though to be honest, I'd rather this thread stayed lost in the abyss while I made a better one with a quality moveset of my own design to make the idea more appealing.

Why not make your own moveset then? Or another thread suggesting your own?
a. I'm already in the process of making one. Brow raise

b. "Only 1 topic per Character suggestion, please!"
I can't make a thread if this one is still active.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq



  Petey Piranha
  1359

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:55 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
The Real Rita Mordio wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:



EDIT: I'll go ahead and throw in my support.
Though to be honest, I'd rather this thread stayed lost in the abyss while I made a better one with a quality moveset of my own design to make the idea more appealing.

Why not make your own moveset then? Or another thread suggesting your own?
a. I'm already in the process of making one. Brow raise

b. "Only 1 topic per Character suggestion, please!"
I can't make a thread if this one is still active.



Actually you could. OP obviously is no longer around and if you post the moveset and it's mostly agreed superior you could most likely replace this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU


  Mr. Game and Watch
  314
  thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:55 pm

The Real Rita Mordio wrote:

Why not make your own moveset then? Or another thread suggesting your own? Personally, the reason why I wouldn't want Freddy in it is because I suffer from something called 'I scare too easy' It makes it so that I can't play games without getting uber scared. (Can't even play Neopets the Darkest Faerie without getting scared x3 ) But, I would support if there was just more to him, ya know?
Me too

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tbagames.wix.com/thebuddyadriangames
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU


  Mario
  285

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:56 am

It could be weird seeing him in Crusade.

However, about Neutral, I was thinking in his iconic Jump Scare:

-Jump Scare: Freddy will freak out his head jerking around as he screams- this can knock players down as if they slipped on a banana peel- it will also deal them DMG and put them in a state of fear leaving them wide open to attacks. This is even more effective if Freddy uses it on a foe with their backs turned to him.



Whatever, support XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU


  1244

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

Why did you bump up a year old topic?
And why did you bump up a year old topic with absolutely zero relevancy whatsoever?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaegerKrieg
Level 3 CPU


  Random
  66
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:45 am

Absolutely NO.

If you add Freddy Fazbear, then might as well add Slenderman and Jeff the Killer.

I'm all for adding new characters but I'd rather keep the trash away from Crusade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU


  1244

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:31 am

Oh, so you're saying that Sonic.exe needs to be playable?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq



  Petey Piranha
  1359

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:47 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Why did you bump up a year old topic?
And why did you bump up a year old topic with absolutely zero relevancy whatsoever?!
The last post isn't even close to a year old.
He bumped it so he can support. There's no rule against it.

JaegerKrieg wrote:
Absolutely NO.

If you add Freddy Fazbear, then might as well add Slenderman and Jeff the Killer.

I'm all for adding new characters but I'd rather keep the trash away from Crusade.
Please explain your terrible logic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU


  Phoenix Wright
  224
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:59 am

Believe it or not, I actually support this character. He's unique, extremely popular, and has quite a few games in his series. I think he could be tons of fun.
As stated before though, his moveset should try to make as many references to the games as possible, a-la Pac-Man, since Freddy himself doesn't actually do much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaegerKrieg
Level 3 CPU


  Random
  66
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:10 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Why did you bump up a year old topic?
And why did you bump up a year old topic with absolutely zero relevancy whatsoever?!
The last post isn't even close to a year old.
He bumped it so he can support. There's no rule against it.

JaegerKrieg wrote:
Absolutely NO.

If you add Freddy Fazbear, then might as well add Slenderman and Jeff the Killer.

I'm all for adding new characters but I'd rather keep the trash away from Crusade.
Please explain your terrible logic

Terrible logic? Five Nights At Freddy's is one of the worst case of rabid fanbases in a decade. The only reason the games got popular is because PewDiePie and Markiplier, the games themselves are really nothing more than jumpscare simulators.
I don't see why Freddy Fazbear deserves a spot in a Smash Brothers fangame. If you're gonna add characters solely based on popularity then Slenderman, Steve from Minecraft and My Little Pony characters should be in the roster as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU


  Phoenix Wright
  224
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:14 am

I wouldn't mind Steve actually
And I don't even play Minecraft
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaegerKrieg
Level 3 CPU


  Random
  66
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:17 am

Chaotic Chao wrote:
Believe it or not, I actually support this character. He's unique, extremely popular, and has quite a few games in his series. I think he could be tons of fun.
As stated before though, his moveset should try to make as many references to the games as possible, a-la Pac-Man, since Freddy himself doesn't actually do much.

Extremely popular? Yes. Unique? No.

Could be tons of fun? Absolutely not. You've stated it yourself: "Freddy doesn't do actually do much." as a matter of fact, he does significantly less than Pac-Man.
And if you're gonna go and make a moveset based around JUMPSCARES, Then I'll quit supporting the SSBC project altogether.

Let's have a little bit of quality control, Can we?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU


  Phoenix Wright
  224
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:20 am

Well believe what you want to believe, I guess. But the truth is, there are many animatronics in the series that have many of their own creative designs and behavior that Freddy could easily pool moves from. All it takes is a little creativity and Freddy could be a blast to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaegerKrieg
Level 3 CPU


  Random
  66
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:22 am

Chaotic Chao wrote:
Well believe what you want to believe, I guess. But the truth is, there are many animatronics in the series that have many of their own creative designs and behavior that Freddy could easily pool moves from. All it takes is a little creativity and Freddy could be a blast to play.

The fact that you are praising FNAF as "Creative" in itself shows just how little you know what you're talking about. Perhaps you'll be able to look back on this whole thing once you've educated yourself a little on what a "Creative and Original" character is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq



  Petey Piranha
  1359

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:24 am

JaegerKrieg wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Why did you bump up a year old topic?
And why did you bump up a year old topic with absolutely zero relevancy whatsoever?!
The last post isn't even close to a year old.
He bumped it so he can support. There's no rule against it.

JaegerKrieg wrote:
Absolutely NO.

If you add Freddy Fazbear, then might as well add Slenderman and Jeff the Killer.

I'm all for adding new characters but I'd rather keep the trash away from Crusade.
Please explain your terrible logic

Terrible logic? Five Nights At Freddy's is one of the worst case of rabid fanbases in a decade. The only reason the games got popular is because PewDiePie and Markiplier, the games themselves are really nothing more than jumpscare simulators.
I don't see why Freddy Fazbear deserves a spot in a Smash Brothers fangame. If you're gonna add characters solely based on popularity then Slenderman, Steve from Minecraft and My Little Pony characters should be in the roster as well.
Oh man this has to be a joke. Have you seen the SMASH BROS FANDOM? Yeah, just because a character has a bad FANBASE doesn't mean it shouldn't be added.

JaegerKrieg wrote:
Chaotic Chao wrote:
Believe it or not, I actually support this character. He's unique, extremely popular, and has quite a few games in his series. I think he could be tons of fun.
As stated before though, his moveset should try to make as many references to the games as possible, a-la Pac-Man, since Freddy himself doesn't actually do much.

Extremely popular? Yes. Unique? No.

Could be tons of fun? Absolutely not. You've stated it yourself: "Freddy doesn't do actually do much." as a matter of fact, he does significantly less than Pac-Man.
And if you're gonna go and make a moveset based around JUMPSCARES, Then I'll quit supporting the SSBC project altogether.

Let's have a little bit of quality control, Can we?
Freddy would be very unique. I don't even support him, but he could have very interesting gimmicks and potential moves. Take FNAF World, for example.

I think that if this is how you behave to a character suggestion SSBC project would be better without you.

JaegerKrieg wrote:
Chaotic Chao wrote:
Well believe what you want to believe, I guess. But the truth is, there are many animatronics in the series that have many of their own creative designs and behavior that Freddy could easily pool moves from. All it takes is a little creativity and Freddy could be a blast to play.

The fact that you are praising FNAF as "Creative" in itself shows just how little you know what you're talking about. Perhaps you'll be able to look back on this whole thing once you've educated yourself a little on what a "Creative and Original" character is.
Sorry, didn't realize a horror game where you sit completely still, have to constantly check cameras, manage your power, and use actual strategy, existed before. Look back on what an asshole you're being and how wrong you also are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU


  Phoenix Wright
  224
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:29 am

Look, if you want to be rude, then I'm done talking to you. If you don't support, that's perfectly fine by me, and I understand why, even - the FNAF games are all kind of same-y, they're arguably all basically just Indie games made popular mainly by LP-ers, etc, and I acknowledge that. But what I also acknowledge is that the games are very popular, Freddy's an equally popular character, and could potentially offer a new style of play to the game that other characters might not, and because he doesn't do much, there's a lot of creative freedom there. What I suggest you do is learn to respect someone who's opinion differs slightly from yours instead of acting like you know everything. I apologize if that's harsh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaegerKrieg
Level 3 CPU


  Random
  66
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:30 am

The fact that you are praising FNAF as "Creative" in itself shows just how little you know what you're talking about. Perhaps you'll be able to look back on this whole thing once you've educated yourself a little on what a "Creative and Original" character is.[/quote]
Sorry, didn't realize a horror game where you sit completely still, have to constantly check cameras, manage your power, and use actual strategy, existed before. Look back on what an asshole you're being and how wrong you also are.[/quote]

Strategy? Don't make me laugh, FNAF's popularity isn't due to the game being well made, It's because of the horde of Markiplier/PewDiePie rabid fans that just drooled all over the game. It's not horror. It's as much horror as your little brother popping up infront of you going "BOO!" There is no "Strategy" involved. Just hoping the AI doesn't get to you.
And I'm not being an "asshole". I'm actually really starting to like the SSBC Project and would REALLY like if 12-year olds didn't ruin it with pure trash like FNAF.

What's next? Shrek?

P.S: Clearly you know absolutely nothing about what a well-written, good horror game is, Try out SOMA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU


  Pac-Man
  623

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:34 am

JaegerKrieg wrote:
Strategy? Don't make me laugh, FNAF's popularity isn't due to the game being well made, It's because of the horde of Markiplier/PewDiePie rabid fans that just drooled all over the game. It's not horror. It's as much horror as your little brother popping up infront of you going "BOO!" There is no "Strategy" involved. Just hoping the AI doesn't get to you.
And I'm not being an "asshole". I'm actually really starting to like the SSBC Project and would REALLY like if 12-year olds didn't ruin it with pure trash like FNAF.

What's next? Shrek?

P.S: Clearly you know absolutely nothing about what a well-written, good horror game is, Try out SOMA

Chill out, dude. You're acting like Freddy is confirmed to be playable in the next version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaegerKrieg
Level 3 CPU


  Random
  66
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:35 am

Chaotic Chao wrote:
Look, if you want to be rude, then I'm done talking to you. If you don't support, that's perfectly fine by me, and I understand why, even - the FNAF games are all kind of same-y, they're arguably all basically just Indie games made popular mainly by LP-ers, etc, and I acknowledge that. But what I also acknowledge is that the games are very popular, Freddy's an equally popular character, and could potentially offer a new style of play to the game that other characters might not, and because he doesn't do much, there's a lot of creative freedom there. What I suggest you do is learn to respect someone who's opinion differs slightly from yours instead of acting like you know everything. I apologize if that's harsh.

FNAF Games ARE the same. Scott Cawthon didn't really need to change anything about the gameplay for it to be popular, the fans would eat it up anyway.

I'm just saying that Freddy Fazbear would add nothing good to the SSBC experience at all. What would his moveset be based on? Exactly, there is pretty much nothing to be found. And I am 200% against the idea of a Jumpscare Final Smash.
Besides, Freddy Fazbear does not deserve to be in a game with the title of "Smash Bros" either way. This isn't a poorly made M.U.G.E.N mashup, unless that's the direction the developpers want to take the game in, In which case I'll just accept it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq



  Petey Piranha
  1359

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:40 am

JaegerKrieg wrote:
The fact that you are praising FNAF as "Creative" in itself shows just how little you know what you're talking about. Perhaps you'll be able to look back on this whole thing once you've educated yourself a little on what a "Creative and Original" character is.
Sorry, didn't realize a horror game where you sit completely still, have to constantly check cameras, manage your power, and use actual strategy, existed before. Look back on what an asshole you're being and how wrong you also are.[/quote]

Strategy? Don't make me laugh, FNAF's popularity isn't due to the game being well made, It's because of the horde of Markiplier/PewDiePie rabid fans that just drooled all over the game. It's not horror. It's as much horror as your little brother popping up infront of you going "BOO!" There is no "Strategy" involved. Just hoping the AI doesn't get to you.
And I'm not being an "asshole". I'm actually really starting to like the SSBC Project and would REALLY like if 12-year olds didn't ruin it with pure trash like FNAF.

What's next? Shrek?

P.S: Clearly you know absolutely nothing about what a well-written, good horror game is, Try out SOMA.[/quote]
Clearly you need to stop assuming you know shit about me. I won't try out SOMA because you seem like a rabid fan of it because of how you hate FNAF. See how that works?
And yes, it is horror, but not jumpscare horror. The jumpscare is a minor part. But it leaves you fearing what is to come. It's a bit of psychological horror; if you can't see one of the animatronics on the camera, you'll freak out even when you put down your camera and there is nothing there. You'll constantly feel like you're being watched and pursued and that they can kill you at any time.

And no you're being an asshole, telling me that I know nothing about horror games and acting like you know what everyone elses life is. You need to chill yourself out and realize Freddy will likely never be in Crusade.
Also why is a game getting popular due to big YouTube channels liking it such a bad thing?? FNAF has it's own merits. A lot of them.

Also...
"WHAT? You're putting Weegee in Crusade? He's got no moveset material!"
"DUCK HUNT DOG? All he does is laugh at you! You can't make a moveset out of that."
"MACH RIDER? All he does is ride a motorcycle and shoot things sometimes!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU


  Phoenix Wright
  224
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:42 am

JaegerKrieg wrote:

I'm just saying that Freddy Fazbear would add nothing good to the SSBC experience at all. What would his moveset be based on? Exactly, there is pretty much nothing to be found.
Ha, if I really felt like it I could probably think of a cool moveset for him. And who knows, I just might throw some ideas around (or I might not because I'm lazy, dunno >_>) if you continue to be so insistent that this character has zero moveset potential, because frankly, that's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaegerKrieg
Level 3 CPU


  Random
  66
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:51 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
JaegerKrieg wrote:
The fact that you are praising FNAF as "Creative" in itself shows just how little you know what you're talking about. Perhaps you'll be able to look back on this whole thing once you've educated yourself a little on what a "Creative and Original" character is.
Sorry, didn't realize a horror game where you sit completely still, have to constantly check cameras, manage your power, and use actual strategy, existed before. Look back on what an asshole you're being and how wrong you also are.

Strategy? Don't make me laugh, FNAF's popularity isn't due to the game being well made, It's because of the horde of Markiplier/PewDiePie rabid fans that just drooled all over the game. It's not horror. It's as much horror as your little brother popping up infront of you going "BOO!" There is no "Strategy" involved. Just hoping the AI doesn't get to you.
And I'm not being an "asshole". I'm actually really starting to like the SSBC Project and would REALLY like if 12-year olds didn't ruin it with pure trash like FNAF.

What's next? Shrek?

P.S: Clearly you know absolutely nothing about what a well-written, good horror game is, Try out SOMA.[/quote]
Clearly you need to stop assuming you know shit about me. I won't try out SOMA because you seem like a rabid fan of it because of how you hate FNAF. See how that works?
And yes, it is horror, but not jumpscare horror. The jumpscare is a minor part. But it leaves you fearing what is to come. It's a bit of psychological horror; if you can't see one of the animatronics on the camera, you'll freak out even when you put down your camera and there is nothing there. You'll constantly feel like you're being watched and pursued and that they can kill you at any time.

And no you're being an asshole, telling me that I know nothing about horror games and acting like you know what everyone elses life is. You need to chill yourself out and realize Freddy will likely never be in Crusade.
Also why is a game getting popular due to big YouTube channels liking it such a bad thing?? FNAF has it's own merits. A lot of them.

Also...
"WHAT? You're putting Weegee in Crusade? He's got no moveset material!"
"DUCK HUNT DOG? All he does is laugh at you! You can't make a moveset out of that."
"MACH RIDER? All he does is ride a motorcycle and shoot things sometimes!"[/quote]

"I won't try out SOMA because ..." You're the prime example why It's impossible to discuss FNAF with FNAF fanboys. Don't talk about psychological horror, It is not psychological horror in the slightest. You also cannot feel "pursued" if you're unable to move at all whatsoever.

Hate to bring it up again, but SOMA is psychological horror, it makes you re-think what being Human is, What the deffinition of a "Conscience" is. Try it out, you could learn alot about what a very well-written horror story is, It was made by the same people who made Amnesia: A Dark Descent, another pretty well written game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!   Today at 11:54 am

Back to top Go down
 
Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's) Discussion: Let's Party!
» Five Nights At Freddy's
» Five Nights At Freddy's
» The Show Stage (Five Nights at Fredddy's) (Discussion)
» Five nights at freddys

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Character Discussion :: Unofficial Characters-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum