Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:33 pm

"So there I was... surrounded by FIVE of the craziest fighters you ever saw! Flames flowing from their monstrous jaws! Swords sharper than... uh... metalhead teeth! Slowly, all TEN of 'em surround me. But do I surrender? No! I summon my highly trained killer instincts, and pounce! Hya! Chooy! Whaa! HAA! And when the dust cleared, there were TWENTY less crazed monsters in the world!"

Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion 8660575933_44a3541d22_z

Jak & Daxter is a series found solely on Playstation systems alongside Ratchet & Clank. Instead of using a wide variety of strange weaponry, Jak focuses on his single weapon (called the Morph Gun) that can change between different weapons. In addition, he calls upon the powers of eco for some other abilities. Overall, his playstyle is more hit-and-run. He has outstanding mobility and his attacks are fairly powerful with good range, though it's difficult for him to combo and his attacks don't hit quite as hard as the heavies.

Daxter simply sits on his shoulder, spouting out colorful commentary.

A: Blaster Mod
Jak simply fires a stunning shot of yellow energy from his gun. It works similarly to Mega Man's buster except it has more range and can't be rapid-fired.

Side Tilt: Dash Punch
Jak simply punches forward, but it sends him quite a distance away. You can press the button again at the end of the punch to fire a trio of weaker Blaster Mod shots..

Up Tilt: Leap Punch
Jak jumps upward into a punch. It leaves him airborne after, so he can potentially follow up after it.

Down Tilt: Beam Reflexor
Jak fires a quick shot of yellow energy down towards the ground, but it reflects off and goes up at an angle. It can bounce off other surfaces as well as enemies, and gets stronger the more it bounces.

Dash Attack: Jetboard 360
Jak spinds on his jetboard, rapidly hitting anyone within range before ejecting them.

Forward Smash: Scatter Gun
Jak charges and fires a red energy field in front of him, dealing heavy knockback.

Down Smash: Wave Concussor
Jak charges and fires a wave of red energy below him, which expands outward along the ground. Powerful and can defeat roll-happy opponents, but has no vertical range. The range extends with more charge.

Up Smash: Eco Construct
Jak slams the ground, causing a green pillar to rise in front of him. What it lacks in horizontal range it makes up for in raw strength.

Neutral Aerial: Spin Kick
Jak spins around, dealing rapid hits before knocking an enemies away. It keeps him from falling but won't stop his horizontal movement completely (it will slow it down, however). It won't keep him from falling if you use it a second time in one jump.

Forward Aerial: Jetboard Dash
Jak dashes forward on his jetboard, bringing any opponents hit with him. You can press the button again to do a punch afterwards.

Up Aerial: Arc Weilder
Jak fires a stream of blue electricity above him in an arc, dealing rapid hits of high damage. You can hold the button to have the stream continue while Jak waves it back and forth.

Backward Aerial: Needle Lazer
Jak fires a few blue shots forward that travel behind him. Doesn't do very much damage but covers a wide range, making it difficult to avoid.

Down Aerial: Dive Bomb
Jak dives downward and falls rapidly, going through opponents knocking them away. If he hits ground, he'll jump off of it with his hands before landing normally.

Grab: Reach for It
Jak reaches forward and attempts to grab. Nothing special.

Pummel: Orange Lightning
Daxter slaps the helpless enemy.

Forward Throw: Vulcan Fury
Jak throws the opponent forward into the air before unloading a bunch of rapid blue machine gun shots into the opponent.

Up Throw: Mass Inverter
Jak fires a charge of gravitational energy, causing the opponent to float upward helplessly.

Backward Throw: Plasmite RPG
Jak throws the opponent backwards, then unloads a grenade into the thrown opponent. A definite kill move.

Down Throw: Flamethrower
Jak slams the opponent into the ground before Daxter unleashes a torrent of flames from his spray gun.

Neutral Special: Gyro Burster
Jak launches a drone that slowly moves forward in the air. It rapidly fires yellow energy shots around it, dealing damage but no knockback. The drone itself can be destroyed, and after it runs out of ammunition it drops down and explodes.

Side Special: Peace Maker
Jak sets up and takes aim. By holding down the button, you can rotate the gun around to aim better. Release to fire a ball of electrical energy, stunning anyone hit for high damage but low knockback.

Up Special: Light Flight
Jak glows blue and grows wings, allowing him to fly back to the stage. It works like Pit's up special from Brawl. He can press the special button again to deploy a blue shield around him during the flight to protect him from all sources, but it reduces flight time significantly.

Down Special: Eco Amplifier
Jak drops a glowing red orb. It won't do anything until attacked, at which point it explodes, dealing heavy damage and knockback to anyone within the vacinity. Jak can trigger it with a projectile to help him control the battlefield.

Final Smash: Dark Jak
Jak transforms into Dark Jak, gaining increased speed and power, as well as most of his attacks changing into claw attacks that combo into each other seamlessly.

Intro: Jak and Daxter ride in on the Sand Shark vehicle, leaping out of it. "The boys are back!"

Up Taunt: Jak and Daxter give each other a high five.

Side Taunt: Jak points at his opponent, then points downward. "Like it or not, you're going down." Daxter adds on one of a few choice lines, such as "Even Pecker can take ya!".

Down Taunt: Daxter gives some commentary about the fighter they are currently fighting.
"Geez, this guy smells worse than Krew!" (Wario)
"We can take on any robot! Even little ones that like to clank around... Yeah, that's right, I said it." (Mega Man)
"You may be lightning, but I'm ORANGE LIGHTNING!" (Pikachu)
etc

Victory: Jak and Daxter dance around before striking a cool pose.

Loss: Jak claps while Daxter stomps around.

"We the fighters hereby agree to give Crusade all proceeds from fight earnings, endorsement fees, broadcast royalties, syndications residuals, weapon sponsorships, mall appearance fees, collectible card assets, fast-food tie-ins, use of likeness rights, talk show deals, clothing lines, all print rights including book, novella, comic, pamphlet, tickertape, neon sign and bathroom graffiti designs  *deep breath*   toy rights, shoe lines, mood rings, game rights....  GAME RIGHTS!? ...vitamin endorsements, city kickbacks, movie deals, and of course, all death and dismemberment accident insurance claims."

Supporters: 5
Roy
Johnny64
Naughty Ottsel
Playtimebro
Braystar

Last edited by Roy on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:31 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:11 pm

I support Jak and Daxter, I've always loved the dinamic combat, and this moveset makes justice to the game.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:48 pm

Roy wrote:
"So there I was... surrounded by FIVE of the craziest fighters you ever saw! Flames flowing from their monstrous jaws! Swords sharper than... uh... metalhead teeth! Slowly, all TEN of 'em surround me. But do I surrender? No! I summon my highly trained killer instincts, and pounce! Hya! Chooy! Whaa! HAA! And when the dust cleared, there were TWENTY less crazed monsters in the world!"

This. Jak deserves to be in, if for no other reason than this.

In all seriousness, Jak and Daxter would be fantastic characters for Crusade. This is a really great moveset. Plenty of thought has clearly gone into it, and like Johnny64 said, it does them justice. I especially like how most of the moves end off with the opportunity to follow them up with a another attack. And major props for how unique the throws are.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:26 am

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
In all seriousness, Jak and Daxter would be fantastic characters for Crusade. This is a really great moveset. Plenty of thought has clearly gone into it, and like Johnny64 said, it does them justice. I especially like how most of the moves end off with the opportunity to follow them up with a another attack. And major props for how unique the throws are.
Considering your username, I had expected you to place a complaint. But since you like it, it's probably as close as we're going to get to the perfect Jak moveset.

(Though honestly, I did take a few moves from PS All Stars... namely fair and dtilt)
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:51 pm

Roy wrote:
Considering your username, I had expected you to place a complaint.
I'm legitimately confused. My username is a reference to the very game you quoted twice. Why would I complain about an intelligent suggestion of a character (duo) that deserves to be in Crusade?  

Roy wrote:
(Though honestly, I did take a few moves from PS All Stars... namely fair and dtilt)
They're still good moves, and the rest of the set really is unique.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:56 pm

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
I'm legitimately confused. My username is a reference to the very game you quoted twice. Why would I complain about an intelligent suggestion of a character (duo) that deserves to be in Crusade?
I figured you'd have some kind of suggestion to improve it. (And maybe it's 3 times, I remember Daxter saying 'I'd like to place a complaint')

But I guess not, so everything is good.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Haha I'm humbled by your extensive knowledge of Jak & Daxter. I surrender to you my username of Naughty Ottsel.

(Just kidding, it's mine)
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:49 pm

I know Necrobumping is strictly forbidden, but i really want to do it, Jak and Daxter could be ANOTHER great Naughty Dog rep.
The reason i bump this thread is to get more people to watch this thread, and support. This moveset is just THAT good Smile
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:58 pm

Johnny64 wrote:
I know Necrobumping is strictly forbidden
I don't think it's forbidden in the character / stage sections, considering there can only be 1 topic per character.

Johnny64 wrote:
This moveset is just THAT good Smile
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Roy wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
I know Necrobumping is strictly forbidden
I don't think it's forbidden in the character / stage sections, considering there can only be 1 topic per character.
That's good to know, but either way, I apologize

Roy wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
This moveset is just THAT good Smile
Thanks!
No, thanks to you, for making this thread, im generally a busy/lazy person to do this myself, besides, i would have comed up with a pretty generic moveset, yours is just AWESOME Smile
Please don't thank me back, it's all right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:22 pm

Soo between Fair, Nair and Up B this character has the greatest recovery ever?

Great moveset, love the series. Dont mean to bash, it just struck me while i was reading the OP.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
Soo between Fair, Nair and Up B this character has the greatest recovery ever?
Pretty much. Great mobility (even grounded with ftilt and utilt) but he can't combo very well and his attacks aren't quite as hard-hitting as heavies like Ganondorf.

Should probably have nair slow your horizontal movement and it won't stop your fall if you use it a second time... but that won't nerf him too much.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:02 pm

I would only suggest making Side Tilt chainable into Up Tilt, just like the Square - X button combo from the games Smile

In what Jak game did the Normal Special debute? i honestly don't really recall it. Mind you not, i completed the trilogy, maybe my memory is rusty?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:06 pm

Johnny64 wrote:
I would only suggest making Side Tilt chainable into Up Tilt, just like the Square - X button combo from the games Smile

In what Jak game did the Normal Special debute? i honestly don't really recall it. Mind you not, i completed the trilogy, maybe my memory is rusty?
That could work, it does that in PS All Stars.

Neutral Special is from Jak 3 (3rd yellow weapon). But you're probably talking about the down special - that's from the Lost Frontier game.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:06 pm

Roy wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:

That could work, it does that in PS All Stars.

Neutral Special is from Jak 3 (3rd yellow weapon). But you're probably talking about the down special - that's from the Lost Frontier game.

Honestly, now that you mention it, i didn't know from where Down AND Neutral Special where.
And yes, my memory must be rusty.

Also, what if when Jak uses Fair, he does a cool trick? Or even better, maybe his Fair can be chained into a red/yellow/blue shot? The latter one I'm not sure if Jak could do it in his games, but to me, it seems fitting
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:25 pm

Johnny64 wrote:
Or even better, maybe his Fair can be chained into a red/yellow/blue shot? The latter one I'm not sure if Jak could do it in his games, but to me, it seems fitting

When you say blue shot, do you mean the machine gun or the Peacemaker? I'm not certain a stream of rapid-fire shots could work in mid-air too well, but maybe a short burst of electricity could.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:46 am

Johnny64 wrote:
Honestly, now that you mention it, i didn't know from where Down AND Neutral Special where.

Also, what if when Jak uses Fair, he does a cool trick? Or even better, maybe his Fair can be chained into a red/yellow/blue shot? The latter one I'm not sure if Jak could do it in his games, but to me, it seems fitting
It's ok, most people don't care for Lost Frontier. I just figured it should have some sort of representation (down special and up smash). The only game I didn't get something from was X, but most of the items in that game were similar to his normal morph gun weapons. I also never included Daxter's flyswatter, but his spray gun down throw is probably good enough representation.

He could do a cool trick... honestly, it was just taken from PS All Stars, since it was such a useful move in it.
(Jak has 4 colors, 3 weapons each in Jak 3 - red, yellow, blue, purple. 11 of the 12 weapons are represented in his moveset already, and the 12th one is literally a nuke, so it wouldn't even be feasible as a final smash. There is a 5th color, green, present in Lost Frontier, but its one attack is pretty much identical to red's 3rd one, so I didn't include it)
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:08 pm

Roy wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:

It's ok, most people don't care for Lost Frontier. I just figured it should have some sort of representation (down special and up smash). The only game I didn't get something from was X, but most of the items in that game were similar to his normal morph gun weapons. I also never included Daxter's flyswatter, but his spray gun down throw is probably good enough representation.

He could do a cool trick... honestly, it was just taken from PS All Stars, since it was such a useful move in it.
(Jak has 4 colors, 3 weapons each in Jak 3 - red, yellow, blue, purple. 11 of the 12 weapons are represented in his moveset already, and the 12th one is literally a nuke, so it wouldn't even be feasible as a final smash. There is a 5th color, green, present in Lost Frontier, but its one attack is pretty much identical to red's 3rd one, so I didn't include it)

Well, I'm pretty sure Jak X doesn't have that much to add. And about Daxter, maybe his game can be presented in SOME way? I mean, Jak is the Main character, but Daxter is as iconic as Jak. His game suposedly takes time between the First Jak Game and Jak 2. He used an electronic bug-swatter, maybe that can be presented in a Taunt/Throw?

Also, Naughty Dog (Ottsel) I did mean the Machine Gun
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:21 am

Johnny64 wrote:

Oh, well, I didn't mean to disparage your idea. Having the combo possibilities more  open sounds great; it just seems to me that, with Jak falling, the machine gun might be a little ineffective. Perhaps chaining the F-air into the machine gun could slow his descent slightly while pushing him in the opposite direction he's firing, or maybe hold him in place for a couple seconds while it's shooting?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:00 am

Johnny64 wrote:
Well, I'm pretty sure Jak X doesn't have that much to add. And about Daxter, maybe his game can be presented in SOME way? I mean, Jak is the Main character, but Daxter is as iconic as Jak. His game suposedly takes time between the First Jak Game and Jak 2. He used an electronic bug-swatter, maybe that can be presented in a Taunt/Throw?
Look at his down throw - Daxter uses the spray gun featured in that game.
Back to top Go down
Spoon300
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:56 am

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
Haha I'm humbled by your extensive knowledge of Jak & Daxter. I surrender to you my username of Naughty Ottsel.

(Just kidding, it's mine)

It's not over yet, Just make a suggestion Post for Nathan Drake and the double-team of Joel and Ellen and you'll be set as the man behind the movesets of Naughty Dog's heroes... (Probably...)
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:55 am

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:

Oh, well, I didn't mean to disparage your idea. Having the combo possibilities more  open sounds great; it just seems to me that, with Jak falling, the machine gun might be a little ineffective. Perhaps chaining the F-air into the machine gun could slow his descent slightly while pushing him in the opposite direction he's firing, or maybe hold him in place for a couple seconds while it's shooting?

Nah, don't worry, i didn't took it as an ofense, no hard feelings. Also, about your ideas, i was thinking you could kind of direct the shot, so that No DI can same the enemy from extra damage. But of course, if Jak did shoot a Red Shot, DI wouldn't be a trouble, since the Red Shot's hitboxes should be big.

Also, @Mist, i didn't put attention to Dthrow, apologies
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Johnny64 wrote:
Also, @Mist, i didn't put attention to Dthrow, apologies
I'm not Mist.

Spoon300 wrote:
It's not over yet, Just make a suggestion Post for Nathan Drake and the double-team of Joel and Ellen and you'll be set as the man behind the movesets of Naughty Dog's heroes... (Probably...)
To me, Uncharted and TLoU weren't very good games. Too focused on the cinematic experience that it seemed like Naughty Dog forgot what made games fun.

Just saying, I won't be the one to make a moveset for either of them... though I could just copy PSASBR's Drake moveset.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Roy wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
[Also, @Mist, i didn't put attention to Dthrow, apologies
I'm not Mist.

Whoops!
Sorry, I messed up, as you can see.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Roy wrote:
To me, Uncharted and TLoU weren't very good games. Too focused on the cinematic experience that it seemed like Naughty Dog forgot what made games fun.

They were overly cinematic, yes, but I honestly liked the gunplay and combat. Made you feel powerful.

...However, I don't think these characters are really suitable for Crusade. If there are to be any other Playstation reps that come over to Crusade, they're most likely going to be early and/or cartoonier characters who have either been on a Nintendo console or would at the very least fit in comfortably with the rest of the cast.

Joel, a coldhearted survivor trying to find inner peace with himself while trying to compensate for his lost daughter by protecting Elly, probably won't feel at home with characters like Pac-Man and Wario. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am

HypeConduit wrote:
...However, I don't think these characters are really suitable for Crusade. If there are to be any other Playstation reps that come over to Crusade, they're most likely going to be early and/or cartoonier characters who have either been on a Nintendo console or would at the very least fit in comfortably with the rest of the cast.

Joel, a coldhearted survivor trying to find inner peace with himself while trying to compensate for his lost daughter by protecting Elly, probably won't feel at home with characters like Pac-Man and Wario. Just saying.
I would prefer this, but it's not completely true. The original roster had Ezio from Assassin's Creed on it, and Snake already exists in Smash.

There are a lot of cartoony playstation reps, though... Jak, Ratchet, Sly, Spike, Parappa, Toro, Sir Daniel, Sackboy... I could say Crash and Spyro, but they aren't so much playstation anymore.
Hm... actually, I kinda want to make a moveset for Sly now...
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:46 pm

For the official stats of official support that officially counts all the official support for non-official characters for the official Crusade, here's my official support for Jak & Daxter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:11 am

Support
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:49 am

Support
Back to top Go down
RacKner
Level 1 CPU
RacKner

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 4:35 pm

I support them i love Daxter and Jak too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion   Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Jak & Daxter (Jak & Daxter) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1